Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman (42811 Views)

'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. / Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) / Tompolo Denies Receiving N1.5bn Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by lexy2014: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
chei..they should...they have to...we are all in the fight together...
Ideally they should but in reality d only fight they are fighting is 4 their pockets. They are using d suffering of d people 2 enrich themselves. Its immoral. As long as oiland how 2 share revenue is d focus and not d welfare of d people we will keep seeing and hearing things like this
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
You have a point bro but again what makes you feel that Tompolo is fighting for the Niger Delta people?

They are all criminals just like the ones in Abuja that are using biro and paper to rob Nigerians yet you'll see these hypocrites from these regions calling their own people saints and our own criminals........Sometimes the only message that these hypocrites understood clearly is defiance even in the face of disgrace and shame,because they themselves has no conscience left ,except to plunder ,loot and destroy the land and only turn around to call the same people 'fools'

You can now see why we need more Tompolos and Asari Dokubos among us?

Na talk be this

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by balogunsam(m): 8:53am On Jun 03, 2015
Juvante:

For your information, his foundation has done more for the people of Warri South West than even the Delta State Government! Where was the ex-DG all this years?He might be right and he might be wrong. Sanusi did similar things at CBN and no one raised an eyebrow. Instead of crying wIf you want to know the level of arms stockpiling in the creeks, talk to any member of the JTF in the creeks. [size=14pt]Only God will save Nigeria, not APC or PDP![/size]
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
You go fit carry RPG run ? grin
Na Pen I fit carry grin
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2015
If its true............That's about 500 million dollars if he did it for 5 years. Nice......

Otedola, Tinubu, Adenuga, Theo Danjuma and other Yoruba n Hausa oil moguls have been collecting same over the last 20 years. Its equality.

Tompolo put that cash to good use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
Na Pen I fit carry grin
You need both of them to set yourself free. grin
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by DaGC(m): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2015
lexy2014:
so fighting 4 tompolo is now a job? With your analysis isn't it better we scrap d nigerian navy?

I may be an advocate for non-violence, but these guys get paid, and employment involves carrying out a deed for wages. Its not just fighters, there are cooks, cleaners, doctors, media staff, administrative etc.

I'm sure you have heard of private armies around the world. Are those countries armed forces scrapped?
Even the great United States used private militaries in Iraq. Does that make their armed forces weak or irrelevant?.

My grouse on the topic is that government giving contracts to private firms is not strange or unheard of like so many people will want to believe.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Pangea:
No wonder they are buying warships! lipsrsealed

The right question is .... What do they want to do with warships
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by martineverest(m): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Dont be surprised dat half of dat money goes back to pdp and gej 's account....same goes with overpaid subsidy money.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by lexy2014: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2015
kipesco:
When Dangote was controlling oil pipelines security this fool did not call for termination of contract.
Why be say Buhari win na our oil dey top the agenda not even security or electricity.
God I have always prayed to you to help DIVIDE this country.
See northerners dying for our oil o. Wetin happen to orna groundnut and onions we don collect contract before for protection of onions and groundnut?
God why dis oyibo man say him dey amalgamate Nigeria why this cow President and him people no stay alone for their side.
Them want collect our thing come still kill us hey thunder and light of God dey dey wait orna.
Upon all the good way my President GEJ do orna no see den orna no ho see good anymore.
when was dangote involved in protecting pipeline? If u can d period I will b most grateful
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
You need both of them to set yourself free. grin
Carry the gun make I carry the pen. We split whatever we get in ratio 3:2 in your favor... grin
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Jesusloveyou: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2015
Myself2:
Mallam Ramalan and all the mofos screaming here can go jump in the Lagoon.For those who dont know where the Lagos Lagoon is,kindly as Oba Akiolu for direction.

#NA UR OYEL

Imagine an aboki heading NIMASA,why not go and head DESERTMASA?? angry angry
'is my oyel' but it belong to nigeria, and if u are not comfortable with that, help urself by comitting suicide

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2015
teebaxy:
So this guy is earning than the president himself...

"Believe this and you'll believe anything" , no be me talk am na James Hardly Chase talk am
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
Carry the gun make I carry the pen. We split whatever we get in ratio 3:2 in your favor... grin
Somebody gotta do the shiity job. grin

I ain't doing anyone bro - I'm fine , I will just watch from the sideline. cheesy
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Flets:
A critical review of the Nigerian situation reveals that Nigeria is at a dead end.

Stopping that contract has dire implications that could crumble the Nigerian economy in a matter of weeks.

Its morally wrong to pay out such funds just like amnesty in a perfect society but almost justified in the Nigerian context its absence could lead to the loss of everything.

Nigeria must adopt true federalism through regional governance to progress. Anything short of that is mere anarchy.

Shallow minds will say, take away the contract and take the war to them. We cannot war and produce crude oil (generate revenue, allocations, Salaries) at the same time. We have to choose one.

Just like the income in the sixties from other regions was used to develop the oil sector of the south south.Let the income also now be used to dev the oil exploration in the north.When that is done,then true federalism can now come to play where federating units from west,north and south will contribute to the.center
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Somebody gotta do the shiity job. grin

I ain't doing anyone bro - I'm fine , I will just watch from the sideline. cheesy
You no want billions? angry
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by lexy2014: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2015
DaGC:

I may be an advocate for non-violence, but these guys get paid, and employment involves carrying out a deed for wages. Its not just fighters, there are cooks, cleaners, doctors, media staff, administrative etc.

I'm sure you have heard of private armies around the world. Are those countries armed forces scrapped?
Even the great United States used private militaries in Iraq. Does that make their armed forces weak or irrelevant?.

My grouse on the topic is that government giving contracts to private firms is not strange or unheard of like so many people will want to believe.
there are no private armies around d world. In d US were they have private military contractors(PMC), there are laws that back and regulate their operations. Same in SA. Do u have such in nigeria? Wherever u have a group of men as u said "fighters" roaming around without any law backing and regulating their operations, they are refered 2 as outlaws. U mentioned 4000 "employed figters". U didn't answer d question, is being a fighter 4 tompolo a legal job? Should we then scrap our navy since according 2u they have been found wanting?
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Kenobus: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Some people just seat down and begin to look for trouble. To say that we lose 400,000 barrels of crude oil daily is not only a blatant lie but it is a wicked lie. It is just targeted to give the ex-militants bad names just to hang them. The impact of production shut down due to vandals could be up to but what we lose daily is about 40,000 or less; which is still very high and worrisome. We must give kudos to our security men an encourage them to do more. In Russia, the daily loss is 150,000 barrels, Brazil loses 60,000 per day, Angola and other OPEC countries lose too; it is a world racket and that is why the World leaders need to help.
What is the business of NIMASA with the pipelines protection contract? NIMASA is however paying for the services rendered. How many news do we hear of Sea pirates in Nigeria as we have them before?
As suggested that the contracts should be cancelled, are we ready to go back to the days when we were producing less than 700,000BPD? With the drop in oil prices, if we go back in time, then Nigeria would be in serious trouble. Some have suddenly forgotten what the ex-militants did. The North/SW need to be very careful with their utterances; especially at this moment that we have relative peace in the Niger Delta.
As we speak, the North gets more allocation based on the skewed LGAs that were created for them; they are not seeing that but always seeing the contracts for ex-militants. They should go and check how many workers are employed by these ex war lords. Honestly, Nigeria needs to be restructured and we should accord relevance to regional structure to make all parts to compete and more productive.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
You no want billions? angry
Billions I would be spending while looking behind my shoulder is worth less compared to millions you can conveniently spend without looking behind ya back bro grin

You know I love to enjoy - We don't carry guns grin
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nsonaso(m): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2015
Flets:

Shallow minds will say, take away the contract and take the war to them. We cannot war and produce crude oil (generate revenue, allocations, Salaries) at the same time. We have to choose one.
You've said it all but many will not understand......
We need peace and not war and that has been my prayers before the election, that who ever that will bring peace should win and God some how answered my pray.... War is not something that any sensible human should clamour for....

If BH should have collect N3B per month and stop wasting innocent life's wouldn't it have been better?
Imagine if those Army, Police, innocent civilians killed by BH where your brothers, sisters, father, mother, uncle or the people you love and care about, and you're told that 3B from FG pocket would have saved them FG didn't how will you feel?

Peace is Priceless...
Imagine if Nigeria is at war now, where are we gonna be now? What will you be doing now? Where will your family, the people you love and care about be? (Mother, Father, Wife, Husband, Brothers, Sisters and Children).

The same people will travel with thier loved ones to other foreign country and leaving us the less privileged to suffer it....

Let me ask this question, do we think is only Tompolo that's collecting that kind of money in Nigeria and the less of the Senate and other's keep quiet? Believe it or not it's your choice, only 1.5b per month given to Tompolo will not and will never affect our economy this bad. so there are more to it and even the so called Chairman whatever is not exempted so as others too...

There is always a bigger fish in every thing in every where (that's normal distribution curve).

If I where us, I will face whatever am doing with more energy and concentration and forget about all this stuffs...
It hard on us I know, but let's take it as a price we must pay for one Nigeria

I believe in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Jesusloveyou: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
You have a point bro but again what makes you feel that Tompolo is fighting for the Niger Delta people?

They are all criminals just like the ones in Abuja that are using biro and paper to rob Nigerians yet you'll see these hypocrites from these regions calling their own people saints and our own criminals........Sometimes the only message that these hypocrites understood clearly is defiance even in the face of disgrace and shame,because they themselves has no conscience left ,except to plunder ,loot and destroy the land and only turn around to call the same people 'fools'

You can now see why we need more Tompolos and Asari Dokubos among us?
u need more millitant, ok, u wil get more millitant, since d contract has been cancel.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by DaGC(m): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2015
lexy2014:
there are no private armies around d world. In d US were they have private military contractors(PMC), there are laws that back and regulate their operations. Same in SA. Do u have such in nigeria? Wherever u have a group of men as u said "fighters" roaming around without any law backing and regulating their operations, they are refered 2 as outlaws. U mentioned 4000 "employed figters". U didn't answer d question, is being a fighter 4 tompolo a legal job? Should we then scrap our navy since according 2u they have been found wanting?

Question 1: In Nigeria, it is since they are getting paid by the government.

Question 2: No, we should not. We should improve the Navy.

I rest my case.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Will you share a part of your millions with me?
Truckpusher:
Billions I would be spending while looking behind my shoulder is worth less compared to millions you can conveniently spend without looking behind ya back bro grin

You know I love to enjoy - We don't carry guns grin
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u need more millitant, ok, u wil get more millitant, since d contract has been cancel.
You sound even more pained than any average Niger Delta person in this forum,life must be one long sad song for you my friend. grin tongue
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
Will you share a part of your millions with me?
*clears throat* grin
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2015
So back to the question after d throat clearing exercise...will you? grin
Truckpusher:
*clears throat* grin
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Idrismusty97(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2015
TeamSimple:
And SOME Niger delta youths wants the government to continue with Amnesty. A case where only few gets enriched through the programme and the larger populace are left to salivate on their extravagant lifestyle. embarassed
Na awa oyel angry
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by 989900: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2015
philips70:

Some of these persons stay on Nairaland with a daily food ration of 0-0-garri defending this ex president and all his actions. The N1.5b is not even the issue here. If they do what it's paid for it is worth it. Punch a calculator for 400000 x $100 average daily and see how Sanusi and Soludo are geniuses in their allegations. That an ex chairman of NIMASA itself is making this allegations is what is surprising to me because it's no more a rumor.

That moment when you feel your heart die. cry
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by GangsterRevd: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:
I am very interested in what Barcanista, Dearpreye, Mogidi (more like Shigidi), SeverusSnape (more like Severe headache), and their fellow Lower Niger Republicans will say on this thread.

Waiting .......

Notice how deaf and dumb they become when they see threads like this.... Umu anuofia

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by 989900: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2015
“And these same people that are given the job of our maritime security are the ones that are collaborating with the international shipping companies to steal our oil.”

cry
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by BJ4REEL(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Flets:
A critical review of the Nigerian situation reveals that Nigeria is at a dead end.

Stopping that contract has dire implications that could crumble the Nigerian economy in a matter of weeks.

Its morally wrong to pay out such funds just like amnesty in a perfect society but almost justified in the Nigerian context its absence could lead to the loss of everything.

Nigeria must adopt true federalism through regional governance to progress. Anything short of that is mere anarchy.

Seriously, are you drunk or you are just plain dumb?
Really, you must have your brain under your feet.

Most of these communities and it's inhabitants are ravaged with poverty and its only people who haven't visited that won't know how precarious the situation really is there.

So what's the essence of the multibillion dollar contracts to just few thugs, while the majority of niger deltans remain in abject poverty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by oyeludef(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tompolo deserves every kobo he is being paid, after all when Madam Folorunsho Alakija was given billions in oil royalties I didn't see you hypocrites condemning it - It was Hosanna and hallelujah because the richest woman in Africa is a Yoruba woman on top of Niger Delta oil. grin...smh

Your hypocrisy will soon catch up with you people and as for those Niger Delta people that are condemning such outrageous pay to Tompolo, I hope you're also aware that people like TY Danjuma and the rest of the Northern parasites and their South west lapdogs has been milking the Federal Government for years without recourse to the damages it will cause for the rest of the country, how much more the wanton destruction of the Niger Delta ecosystem.

I have said it and I will say it again that any Niger Delta individual that has the guts to use violence to get his own fair share of the oil proceed, should go ahead and do it using any means necessary.
i wont b surprised if barcanista shares in dis same line of thought afterall birds of a feather... low lifers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari / More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires / Abba Kyari Dancing In A Nightclub (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.