Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman (42803 Views)

'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. / Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) / Tompolo Denies Receiving N1.5bn Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by mulattoclaro(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2015
martineverest:
Enough of sentiments,bro....paying him such an amount in an impoverished region(creek) is uncalled-for.such amount should be used for betterment of his region.....dont forget he spent some of d money in buying lions and other animals in his zoo instead of helping his society.....his end is nearquote author=mulattoclaro post=34372093]There's nothing wrong in Nimasa paying him such an amount. What about the northerners who come to our region to steal our oil? Let him enjoy it and as a matter of fact he should even be given three oil wells in addition to it.
True bro.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by 989900: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2015
BJ4REEL:

Seriously, are you drunk or you are just plain dumb?
Really, you must have your brain under your feet.

Most of these communities and it's inhabitants are ravaged with poverty and its only people who haven't visited that won't know how precarious the situation really is there.

So what's the essence of the multibillion dollar contracts to just few thugs, while the majority of niger deltans remain in abject poverty?

I'd say take that 1.5 from Tompolo and his cronies in the gov't, and multiply by 2 or even 3, then lavish on education/industries/infrastructure in the ND.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Jesusloveyou: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2015
Nsonaso:

You've said it all but many will not understand......
We need peace and not war and that has been my prayers before the election, that who ever that will bring peace should win and God some how answered my pray.... War is not something that any sensible human should clamour for....

If BH should have collect N3B per month and stop wasting innocent life's wouldn't it have been better?
Imagine if those Army, Police, innocent civilians killed by BH where your brothers, sisters, father, mother, uncle or the people you love and care about, and you're told that 3B from FG pocket would have saved them FG didn't how will you feel?

Peace is Priceless...
Imagine if Nigeria is at war now, where are we gonna be now? What will you be doing now? Where will your family, the people you love and care about be? (Mother, Father, Wife, Husband, Brothers, Sisters and Children).

The same people will travel with thier loved ones to other foreign country and leaving us the less privileged to suffer it....

Let me ask this question, do we think is only Tompolo that's collecting that kind of money in Nigeria and the less of the Senate and other's keep quiet? Believe it or not it's your choice, only 1.5b per month given to Tompolo will not and will never affect our economy this bad. so there are more to it and even the so called Chairman whatever is not exempted so as others too...

There is always a bigger fish in every thing in every where (that's normal distribution curve).

If I where us, I will face whatever am doing with more energy and concentration and forget about all this stuffs...
It hard on us I know, but let's take it as a price we must pay for one Nigeria

I believe in Nigeria
but d one they have eating is it not enof.everyone that have stolen our commonwealth should stop right now,let cancel all corruption now, enof is enof,

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
Will you share a part of your millions with me?
Just a little because I need more of it. cheesy
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2015
oyeludef:
i wont b surprised if barcanista shares in dis same line of thought afterall birds of a feather... low lifers

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
but d one they have eating is it not enof.everyone that have stolen our commonwealth should stop right now,let cancel all corruption now, enof is enof,

Will it also mean canceling the illegal oil licenses fraudulently given to the lazy parasites up North?
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just a little because I need more of it. cheesy
I won't mind. With the little I will build an empire and pay you royalties
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
I won't mind. With the little I will build an empire and pay you royalties
To squander abi? cheesy
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
To squander abi? cheesy

His forte!
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Idrismusty97(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2015
I think the entire Niger deltan monthly allocation should be given to tompolo...He deserves it! Na Awa Oyel!
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2015
U can as well use it to bless another life..
Truckpusher:
To squander abi? cheesy
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
U can as well use it to bless another life..
tongue
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
tongue
Good idea?
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Ababadada: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Buhari should also terminate oil block contracts too. Not also Tompolo contract.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Ababadada:
Buhari should also terminate oil block contracts too. Not also Tompolo contract.

That's what we're also calling for. The lazy parasites up North must lose those licenses they ffraudulently acquired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Setaje(f): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tompolo deserves every kobo he is being paid, after all when Madam Folorunsho Alakija was given billions in oil royalties I didn't see you hypocrites condemning it - It was Hosanna and hallelujah because the richest woman in Africa is a Yoruba woman on top of Niger Delta oil. grin...smh

Your hypocrisy will soon catch up with you people and as for those Niger Delta people that are condemning such outrageous pay to Tompolo, I hope you're also aware that people like TY Danjuma and the rest of the Northern parasites and their South west lapdogs has been milking the Federal Government for years without recourse to the damages it will cause for the rest of the country, how much more the wanton destruction of the Niger Delta ecosystem.

I have said it and I will say it again that any Niger Delta individual that has the guts to use violence to get his own fair share of the oil proceed, should go ahead and do it using any means necessary.

You guys should stop talking rubbish. If the northerners and yorubas stole oil wells and money. Those thieves did not come out to say they are freedom fighters or fighting for Hausa or yorubas. This niger delta militants are useless. They started by lying to us that they were fighting for our oil money only for them to see money and become pompous. Especially that idiot Asari. Can u see that all of them are the same. Useless people. The oil dey your backyard yet u have not done anything significant for ur people. Nobody should justify rubbish they are all useless.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Jesusloveyou: 9:58am On Jun 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Will it also mean canceling the illegal oil licenses fraudulently given to the lazy parasites up North?
that is why we all clamour for 'change' buhari wil right all wrong, since gej fail to do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Ababadada: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Mrs multiplier also multiply the oil block money to education, infrastructures etc
989900:

I'd say take that 1.5 from Tompolo and his cronies in the gov't, and multiply by 2 or even 3, then lavish on education/industries/infrastructure in the ND.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
that is why we all clamour for 'change' buhari wil right all wrong, since gej fail to do it.

We're watching keenly.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Setaje:

You guys should stop talking rubbish. If the northerners and yorubas stole oil wells and money. Those thieves did not come out to say they are freedom fighters or fighting for Hausa or yorubas. This niger delta militants are useless. They started by lying to us that they were fighting for our oil money only for them to see money and become pompous. Especially that idiot Asari. Can u see that all of them are the same. Useless people. The oil dey your backyard yet u have not done anything significant for ur people. Nobody should justify rubbish they are all useless.
grin

See as you dey curse up and down like say na me Tompolo. angry
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by CyberWolf: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2015
Make Buhari go cancel am na..The useless ediot that call himself ex whatever didn't tell us how much others was collecting before Tompolo..I'm not from Niger delta and it doesn't concern me but I hate bloody hypocrites angry ...Let them go and bomb the creeks let's see..if you do that, the oyel will die and natural death so that everyone can go and rest..it's even better like that ...Niger Deltans it's your call, forcefully take what belongs to you or suffer as a slave forever..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Setaje(f): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin

See as you dey curse up and down like say na me Tompolo. angry

It's just paining me. See the amount they are paying him per month. Am almost running mad here. No wonder the tompolo hardly says a word when u see him. Even at events, the guy would just be looking morose. Feeling like a god. Why won't he feel like that. See money wey dey enter in account per month. If na me sef, I can see seun on the road and slap him for nothing.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2015
CyberWolf:
Make Buhari go cancel am na..The useless ediot that call himself ex whatever didn't tell us how much others was collecting before Tompolo..I'm not from Niger delta and it doesn't concern me but I hate bloody hypocrites angry ...Let them go and bomb the creeks let's see..if you do that, the oyel will die and natural death so that everyone can go and rest..it's even better like that ...Niger Deltans it's your call, forcefully take what belongs to you or suffer as a slave forever..

Good one there....
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by BiafranPrince: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2015
That's why Tompolo doesn't want freedom for his kiths and kins, he earns such amount yet his villagers don't have electricity or portable drinking water.

Shame Tompolo, shame on you broh.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by 989900: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Ababadada:
Mrs multiplier also multiply the oil block money to education, infrastructures etc

And your point is?
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2015
Setaje:

It's just paining me. See the amount they are paying him per month. Am almost running mad here. No wonder the tompolo hardly says a word when u see him. Even at events, the guy would just be looking morose. Feeling like a god. Why won't he feel like that. See money wey dey enter in account per month. If na me sef, I can see seun on the road and slap him for nothing.
grin grin cheesy

E dey pain all of us but again how about those oil wells in the hands of the Danjumas and Alakijas et al , do they deserve to have them all to themselves when poverty cuts across every region of this country?

So, first of all we start with the corporate criminals to send a message to the touts and miscreants that it's game over,anything less than that is selective justice and any form of selective justice is an injustice and every right thinking person will fight against it - If you were in Tompolo's shoes how would you feel?

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by CyberWolf: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Good one there....
Yea bro can you imagine angry ..This northern ediots and their slaves from South West destroyed this country to what it is today and they have the effrontery to talk sad ...You guys should stand up to them now..I just wonder what you guys governors are doing You guys suppose to have Niger Delta governors forum where they can unanimously challenge the northern parasites and their surrogates..Enough is enough.. angry
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Jesusloveyou: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tompolo deserves every kobo he is being paid, after all when Madam Folorunsho Alakija was given billions in oil royalties I didn't see you hypocrites condemning it - It was Hosanna and hallelujah because the richest woman in Africa is a Yoruba woman on top of Niger Delta oil. grin...smh

Your hypocrisy will soon catch up with you people and as for those Niger Delta people that are condemning such outrageous pay to Tompolo, I hope you're also aware that people like TY Danjuma and the rest of the Northern parasites and their South west lapdogs has been milking the Federal Government for years without recourse to the damages it will cause for the rest of the country, how much more the wanton destruction of the Niger Delta ecosystem.

I have said it and I will say it again that any Niger Delta individual that has the guts to use violence to get his own fair share of the oil proceed, should go ahead and do it using any means necessary.
all d parasite wil be stop right now,all d contract,subsidy,defruading of our commonwealth wil be cancel,

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by BJ4REEL(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2015
989900:

Exactly bro!

Its worrisome when i see supposed literate Nigerians saying shi.t, yet wallow in poverty.

These monies are wasted on few Niger deltans, instead of channeling them to infrastructures that would definately affect the common man on the street of niger delta.

When you visit some parts of Niger delta, you'll understand my pain.
Some of these people literarily dine with poverty, yet you see some of the few greedy, selfish and overfed thugs ranting and saying shi.t online about oyel, like they really care about their people.

Its a pity only few people know the real situation in the Niger delta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by 989900: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2015
CyberWolf:
Make Buhari go cancel am na..The useless ediot that call himself ex whatever didn't tell us how much others was collecting before Tompolo..I'm not from Niger delta and it doesn't concern me but I hate bloody hypocrites angry ...Let them go and bomb the creeks let's see..if you do that, the oyel will die and natural death so that everyone can go and rest..it's even better like that ...[s]Niger Deltans it's your call, forcefully take what belongs to you or suffer as a slave forever[/s]..

Are Niger Deltans getting what's theirs from Tompolo?

Does Tompolo encompass Niger Deltans?

I'm surprised how you guys let sentiments cloud your sense of reasoning.

Instead of clamouring for the funds to be utilized for the development of that area and it's people as whole, you'r voting for Tompolo . . .SMH.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Jesusloveyou: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

all d parasite wil be stop right now,all d contract,subsidy,defruading of our commonwealth wil be cancel,enof is enof

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2015
CyberWolf:
Yea bro can you imagine angry ..This northern ediots and their slaves from South West destroyed this country to what it is today and they have the effrontery to talk sad ...You guys should stand up to them now..I just wonder what you guys governors are doing You guys suppose to have Niger Delta governors forum where they can unanimously challenge the northern parasites and their surrogates..Enough is enough.. angry

Yes Bro. We're already on it. We're gradually educating our people on the need for understanding the bigger picture on ground. ..

These lazy idiots up North have played on our intelligence for too long......we're finally grasping the extent of their collaborative deception. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governance: The 3 Most Unlucky States In Nigeria / EFCC Confirms Chukkol As Acting Chairman / 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.