Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead (28139 Views)

Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp / Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by MrT2011(m): 6:41am On Jun 05, 2015
medamillion:
Desist from spewing thrash about Islam, STOP it!
Say nothing about what you lack knowledge on.
Bokoharam is not in anyway practising the ideology of Islam.

Many people (terrorists) have also committed a lot of attrocities in the past all in the name of CHRISTIANITY, this doesn't make the religion an evil one as some brainwashed fellows are painting Islam.

These are Christian Terrorist organisations that have come up in the past.
1)National Liberation Front of Tripura
2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
4)The Christian Identity Movement
5)The Orange Volunteers
6)Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force etc

READ ABOUT THEM.

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
#The founder of the Aryan Nations:
Wesley Swift
#The founder Antibalaka Group
Levy Yakete

I have formerly addressed these issue on this thread but THEY won't stop their religion blackmail of Islam.
https://www.nairaland.com/2196623/terrorism-blame-extremists-not-religion

Becareful what you say, so that you won't blame yourself in the hereafter.

Sharap!!! Devil go behind me. Deceiver of the brainless!
Islam is evil and demonic! Only a fool will dought that.
But Truth hurts though.
So, Swallow the bitter pills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by pauldochu(m): 6:53am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Judolisco(m): 7:33am On Jun 05, 2015
joseph1832:
I guess the spate of bombings now plaguing the north central part will put many at rest that PMB is not a supporter neither is he a sympathizer of Boko Haram!.

To all those who called him jihadist and extremist, I believe you're now assured that he's neither!.

Now I believe its high time the military move into action. This jihadist shouldn't be left to continue killing like this. Fridays makes it one week so PMB should get up and move and do something!.
no.... rather I c this as a stage play..xo dat buhari wil be d hero at d end of the day

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Judolisco(m): 7:47am On Jun 05, 2015
medamillion:
Desist from spewing thrash about Islam, STOP it!
Say nothing about what you lack knowledge on.
Bokoharam is not in anyway practising the ideology of Islam.

Many people (terrorists) have also committed a lot of attrocities in the past all in the name of CHRISTIANITY, this doesn't make the religion an evil one as some brainwashed fellows are painting Islam.

These are Christian Terrorist organisations that have come up in the past.
1)National Liberation Front of Tripura
2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
4)The Christian Identity Movement
5)The Orange Volunteers
6)Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force etc

READ ABOUT THEM.

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
#The founder of the Aryan Nations:
Wesley Swift
#The founder Antibalaka Group
Levy Yakete

I have formerly addressed these issue on this thread but THEY won't stop their religion blackmail of Islam.
https://www.nairaland.com/2196623/terrorism-blame-extremists-not-religion

Becareful what you say, so that you won't blame yourself in the hereafter.
dis group u mentioned above responded to something or d other...bt non of them r said to be fighting for God or fighting for Christianity unlike ur brothers......nd I can well give u more than 20 Islamic terrorists from my head alone without me using google Abeg na only Unand pls kindly knw dat God can fight for himself..

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by medamillion(m): 9:48am On Jun 05, 2015
Judolisco:
dis group u mentioned above responded to something or d other...bt non of them r said to be fighting for God or fighting for Christianity unlike ur brothers......nd I can well give u more than 20 Islamic terrorists from my head alone without me using google Abeg na only Unand pls kindly knw dat God can fight for himself..
One thing is still vague to your knowledge, do you think killing in the name of religion started today? History has it that Christians have also killed in the name of christianity in the past, it's just that at this point in time, the burden is on Islam.

Neither of the two religions encourages violence and terrorism but some people are extremists who commit atrocities in the guise of the religion due to their misunderstanding of their teachings.

Here is a reference on killings in the name of Christianity in the past
http://markhumphrys.com/christianity.killings.html

Islam is peace, the religion of love.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by petitejolie(f): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2015
God help us o. I'm going to kaduna to school as Unilag no gree give me admission.keep me safe Jesus
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by slimthando(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2015
Obascoetubi:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/184377-breaking-bomb-rocks-yola-market-many-feared-dead.html

Buhari abeg ooooo, u r travelling from one country to another when ur nation is currently being torn apart by ur brothers(ndi boko)........i prefer a clueless president to a brainless one oooooooo, please resign and go back to ur farm biko....

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by slimthando(m): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]total balderdash my brother
brownlord:

Balderdash
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by slimthando(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2015
lol......story4dgods
medamillion:

One thing is still vague to your knowledge, do you think killing in the name of religion started today? History has it that Christians have also killed in the name of christianity in the past, it's just that at this point in time, the burden is on Islam.

Neither of the two religions encourages violence and terrorism but some people are extremists who commit atrocities in the guise of the religion due to their misunderstanding of their teachings.

Here is a reference on killings in the name of Christianity in the past
http://markhumphrys.com/christianity.killings.html

Islam is peace, the religion of love.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by free13: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Nigeria Must Learn From The Death Of James Ocholi SAN - CramJones / 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate / Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.