Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,742 members, 7,813,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead (28136 Views)

Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp / Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Chukwutobi: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
medamillion:
Desist from spewing thrash about Islam, STOP it!
Say nothing about what you lack knowledge on.
Bokoharam is not in anyway practising the ideology of Islam.

Many people (terrorists) have also committed a lot of attrocities in the past all in the name of CHRISTIANITY, this doesn't make the religion an evil one as some brainwashed fellows are painting Islam.

These are Christian Terrorist organisations that have come up in the past.
1)National Liberation Front of Tripura
2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
4)The Christian Identity Movement
5)The Orange Volunteers
6)Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force etc

READ ABOUT THEM.

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
#The founder of the Aryan Nations:
Wesley Swift
#The founder Antibalaka Group
Levy Yakete

I have formerly addressed these issue on this thread but THEY won't stop their religion blackmail of Islam.
https://www.nairaland.com/2196623/terrorism-blame-extremists-not-religion

Becareful what you say, so that you won't blame yourself in the hereafter.

We have heard you. It is just unfortunate that Islamic terrorism is great and is spreading fast, killing many and making many homeless. Furthermore, Islamic terrorism occurs more in countries where Islam is the major religion than in countries where it is a minor religion.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeolaod:
when your leader first assignment is to travel to the 2 other nations that are involved in this war and u are here typing rubbish... are u not old enough to join Nigeria army...rubbish.. u better go to bed if u don't have anything to contribute...we are all Nigerians.. and with the president, we will solve this Together.. God bless Nigeria.rip to the dead
If only you and other Nigerians gave such support to GEJ in his fight against BH am sure BH would not have been an issue to Buhari administration.

14 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by ify84(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
collitexnaira:

You are very stupid, If you hate Buhari, write it bold letter that you hate, not blaming him for a bomb blast that occur just less than one week he resume office,.. hatters

Truth be told, buhari is Brainless... D day he was inaugurated, he would have announced SGF, CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF. Etc..... The current ones are waiting to handover power so de are not interested in what happens, even the boys in the field are all relaxed, no direction...

11 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by 9jatatafo(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
This issue of Bokoharam is getting out of hand. This people careless of the own as president.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Senjuchiha: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ds 1 na big 1chance wey we dn enta so
our baba1chance dy drink kunu n chop gworo 4 chad while im pple dy suffa
nyways,wetin concern me
*sippin my dogoyaro mixed wit kunu*

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by luvinhubby(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
While trying not to sound cynical, but Nigerians will regret this grand conspiracy against GEJ & will wish him back.

Trust me.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by davades(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Our brainless president is busy touring the whole african country, while his citizens die like chicken.

Next time if una see "change" una go tear race.

R.I.P to the dead.

Why do we have service chiefs ?
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Wa'eyazu billah...Dan Allah menene na wannan kisan bayin Allah cry
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Emekamex(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2015

13 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by medamillion(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
ayodiya:

Guy get some brain. Dis group are response to something and none claim Christianity as d reason for what they did.
I don't have time to argue with SundaySchool children
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
ebenco2000:
so what should he do. To perform magic within one week? Your brother was in power for 6 years and didnt achieve anything. U dont have to comment if u don't have anything good to say.

So people should keep dieing abi?... ok nah, na una house i dey find now. angry

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by ajebuter(f): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
phrezzz:
little by little am actually starting to regret voting Buhari. sai baba prove me wrong. . Dont let this tanoid win by the way baba is it true u locked osibanjo from ur meeting u had with ur security chiefs? abeg o dont become the brainless 1

I dey laugh in Gujarati..

Una just start. Shebi he is una messiah

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by cirmuell(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
What the bleep is going on? Why the sudden increase in this madness?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by iamkingzlee(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
R.I.P to the dead. So this bombing issue is still on! Meaning it's not who we tought was behind naa. Again I"ll say Rest in Peace. || refer to my signature and help a nigga. Thank you! smiley
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Mancity26(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nicepoker:
Baba call ur boys to order. Any way whatever happens in the north should remain there. Apart from water mellon and carrots.
chai una get bad mouth ooo.. Comedian plenty for nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by mariamjane(f): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
What on earth is the brainless illiterate doing !!! Over 100 dead in less than a week in power. This is the height of cluelessness.I wonder how we got here

You are clueless if you don't know that 6 years of sleeping and corrupt GEJ government has us brought here: at the gates of hell.

It will take time to fix, so don't expect miracles overnight, Mr brainy clueless!
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Abugab(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
GEJ was in power and TANoids blamed GMB for the bomb blasts.

Now GMB now PMB is in power won't it be justifiable to blame GEJ for the blasts?
Why are TANoids saying Buhari should have stopped the bombing by now when we know how he has taken seriously this security issue. Have u forgotten his first foreign trips to Chad and Niger are based on this.
I am beginning to see that some people will die before their time of HBP because of PMB and they have also lost their sense of rationalism because of hate.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
The last time I checked those cases you cited were not in anyway a bid to convert people to Christainity or to kill minority muslim in those communities. So please stop comparing apples and oranges.
medamillion:
Desist from spewing thrash about Islam, STOP it!

Many people (terrorists) have also committed a lot of attrocities in the past all in the name of CHRISTIANITY, this doesn't make the religion an evil one as some brainwashed fellows are painting Islam.

2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
5)The Orange Volunteers

READ ABOUT THEM.

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
Wesley Swift
Levy Yakete

I have formerly addressed these issue on this thread but THEY won't stop their religion blackmail of Islam.

Becareful what you say, so that you won't blame yourself in the hereafter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Braintouch(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
I'm yet to know what these animals are fighting for. God help Nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Vince77(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
jossyj:

Abi oo

clueless and brainless which do prefare ?
a clueless one has brain but a brainless one has nothing. Lolz

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by brownlord: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
medamillion:
[s]Desist from spewing thrash about Islam, STOP it!

2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
5)The Orange Volunteers

READ ABOUT THEM.

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
Wesley Swift
Levy Yakete

Becareful what you say, so that you won't blame yourself in the hereafter [/s]

Balderdash

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by sambisa5: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
What on earth is the brainless illiterate doing !!! Over 100 dead in less than a week in power. This is the height of cluelessness.I wonder how we got here

he is busy probing thievies,,,,while many are dying in boko hands

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

We got here through ballot.

Change they want, change they will get.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by plendil: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Na wa OOOO!! those guys that "promised to make the country ungovernable" should stop naaa!! embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by nasty45(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
crystalk20:
Loads of cash to be won on fixed matches, get your sure 100% fixed game by contacting our agents on 08161329808 to get subscribed and get winning
u know say u de maddd abi??

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by jieta: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
i though is only GEJ that is clueless now buhari the illitrate is also clueless

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by ndcide(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
joseph1832:
I guess the spate of bombings now plaguing the north central part will put many at rest that PMB is not a supporter neither is he a sympathizer of Boko Haram!.

To all those who called him jihadist and extremist, I believe you're now assured that he's neither!.

Now I believe its high time the military move into action. This jihadist shouldn't be left to continue killing like this. Fridays makes it one week so PMB should get up and move and do something!.

thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2014/12/04/muslim-cleric-accuses-jonathan-of-backing-boko-haram/
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by ajebuter(f): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Bonapart:
Could buhari be the end of Nigeria? Since this man came in it's all news about kill and dead...
Why not quietly retire to your farm early so Nigeria can be in peace

U forgot to mention tanker explosion in Lagos, anambra and even Accra ghana

Plus loss of football match, FIFA bribery scandal, climate change, ,, make I stop small..

Seriously the old dude na badluck

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by sweatlana: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lol. Buhari we know ur tactics! Pls just stop the blood shed. There is God remember.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nwtptx(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Confirmed dis is true.am jst a stone throw from dia.God help us!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by godoluwa(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abugab:
GEJ was in power and TANoids blamed GMB for the bomb blasts.

Now GMB now PMB is in power won't it be justifiable to blame GEJ for the blasts?
Why are TANoids saying Buhari should have stopped the bombing by now when we know how he has taken seriously this security issue. Have u forgotten his first foreign trips to Chad and Niger are based on this.
I am beginning to see that some people will die before their time of HBP because of PMB and they have also lost their sense of rationalism because of hate.
get this fact, northerner accused GEJ that he want to use boko haram to distract northerners from voting so that GEJ will win 2015 election. Buhari himself once said that a war against boko haram is a war against the north

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

James Faleke Remains Yahaya Bello's Deputy - INEC / Ifeanyi Ubah At Joe Obijiaku's Son's Traditional Marriage In Nimo (Photos) / Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.