Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead (28142 Views)

Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp / Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by akanbiaa(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
phrezzz:
little by little am actually starting to regret voting Buhari. sai baba prove me wrong. . Dont let this tanoid win by the way baba is it true u locked osibanjo from ur meeting u had with ur security chiefs? abeg o dont become the brainless 1
boko haram and ISIS are the same they are now an international Organisation and you never voted buharis it's obvious by your hate tone.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Litmus: 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nigeria knows what to do but we're not bothered at the moment. After five years in which not once but twice the Nigeria Military has cleared these slaves of the Arab and Western world from Nigeria, who cant argue we have no experience. We know their origin,we know that when they go silent, they're receiving finance and assistance from their masters; we know that they bring weapons into Nigeria from the Neighboring countries; we know that they regroup in the Neighboring countries; we know we should rearm;secure our borders;employ the use of the secret services and police;we know we the citizens should be vigilant.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by akanbiaa(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Agwoden:
The one chance journey just commenced. We told them that an empty vessel makes the loudest noise but they didnt listen. In less than a week we are already missing GEJ. In few month they will see how ignorant they were to gang up against him and wish he was incharge.
after those indicted by amnesty international are interrogated to get the other sponsors and executed boko haram will be a thing of the past.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by koife(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
salisy:
The PDP doing everything possible to make this government ungovernable
OK I will pretend that was a typo....otherwise...you need spiritual help!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by viktor01(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Na wow o. Abi buhari don tel hm boys make dem intensify the bombings so that on his arrival they will stop & Nigerians will cheer & wear him a medal.?
Nigerians are smart people, one idiot somewhere will always decode. so stop it now and save some lives.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Kzealz(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
ebenco2000:
so what should he do. To perform magic within one week? Your brother was in power for 6 years and didnt achieve anything. U dont have to comment if u don't have anything good to say.

Thunder fire u ... Amadioha strike u down...
was it not Ur Messiah who was shouting change couple of months back? was it not him dat promise to eradicate BH within a blink of an eye... so that wat we all expected. not touring around the whole continent while his house is on fire... I no blame u sha.. n too much of cheap weed dey worry u...

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by mavinc4u(f): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Don't worry. BH would soon be a thing of the past. This is just an initial gra gra. Meanwhile R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Ovacoma: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
medamillion:
Desist from spewing thrash about Islam, STOP it!
Say nothing about what you lack knowledge on.
Bokoharam is not in anyway practising the ideology of Islam.

Many people (terrorists) have also committed a lot of attrocities in the past all in the name of CHRISTIANITY, this doesn't make the religion an evil one as some brainwashed fellows are painting Islam.

These are Christian Terrorist organisations that have come up in the past.
1)National Liberation Front of Tripura
2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
4)The Christian Identity Movement
5)The Orange Volunteers
6)Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force etc

READ ABOUT THEM.

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
#The founder of the Aryan Nations:
Wesley Swift
#The founder Antibalaka Group
Levy Yakete

I have formerly addressed these issue on this thread but THEY won't stop their religion blackmail of Islam.
https://www.nairaland.com/2196623/terrorism-blame-extremists-not-religion

Becareful what you say, so that you won't blame yourself in the hereafter.
did Jesus ever killed or command any of His followers to kill since the followers of Christ are called Christians? Don't you know muhammed killed and commanded his followers to do the same? Y d hypocrisy?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by tupem: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
medamillion:

Even Avast Antivirus can not format your brain cell, you really need a renowned doctor like Dr. Ben Carson to format you. Fooooool
I don't like calling people names both online or offline! but seriously, I think you are the foooooool here! angry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nicepoker(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
fx45:

What about onions, tomatoes and beans?
if they won't poison beans again o
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nicepoker(m): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
DavidGodwin:
I am heartless
thank God u know u are heartless.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by chimaroked12: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari do something dis time for action is nt buy traveling for one country to the other sicking for help u have made Nigerian believe u will bring change is dis the kind of change we need. I hope ur change is not to allow boko haram kill all Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by adexmuhyi(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
What on earth is the brainless illiterate doing !!! Over 100 dead in less than a week in power. This is the height of cluelessness.I wonder how we got here
immediately i started readin dat i already knw dat clueless pple like u will comment to discredit the workin man,,, a man who jst resumed office on friday and since den avnt rested... Oga o do u expect him to fight wit animals and robots, wont he use soldiers who shuld be well planed before facin dose idiots.. Think well bro
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by simdam500(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
ichidodo: Why are we disturbing the brainless one? Didnt he win Adamawa State? So therefore the people have decided to continue with BH....We don't see what the fuss is about long as it stays in the north,we good.

Seriously we good

Where is unity Lawd? embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by ayodiya: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
medamillion:
I don't have time to argue with SundaySchool children
Omo ode. Who is Sunday school children?
This isn't about religion dis is about twisting facts to suit your purpose. This about you being subjective instead of objective.
FYI last Sunday was fourth i attended church dis year
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Pavarottii(m): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
ZionJay:

Shut ur trap! What did ur clueless cousin do when over 1000 people were killed in Baga?
I think u should be the one to shut up! If u can give me proof of when over 1000 people died in Baga. U better deactivate ur account. CNN spewed trash and said 2000 people were killed, and the NA at the war front rufuted and warned CNN about given false information, that it was not more than 150 that was feared dead. So if u r not well informed. SHUT UP!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Godwin978(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
this old id!ot called him self BOMEHARI will. not speak to his ignorant rams that the game is over he has gained is position. so they wil stop wasting innocents lifes he is still silent about it

#BABANOWTHATYOUARETHERE
stop boming oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by mrofficial(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
What on earth is the brainless illiterate doing !!! Over 100 dead in less than a week in power. This is the height of cluelessness.I wonder how we got here

I thought Buhari was the one steering Boko Haram. Just when you think TANoids cannot get any worse.

You this old man, go and rest your head before you overwork your head with junks that you spew on here.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by vodacom: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
medamillion:
Desist from spewing thrash about Islam, STOP it!
Say nothing about what you lack knowledge on.
Bokoharam is not in anyway practising the ideology of Islam.

Many people (terrorists) have also committed a lot of attrocities in the past all in the name of CHRISTIANITY, this doesn't make the religion an evil one as some brainwashed fellows are painting Islam.

These are Christian Terrorist organisations that have come up in the past.
1)National Liberation Front of Tripura
2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
4)The Christian Identity Movement
5)The Orange Volunteers
6)Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force etc

READ ABOUT THEM.

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
#The founder of the Aryan Nations:
Wesley Swift
#The founder Antibalaka Group
Levy Yakete

I have formerly addressed these issue on this thread but THEY won't stop their religion blackmail of Islam.
https://www.nairaland.com/2196623/terrorism-blame-extremists-not-religion

Becareful what you say, so that you won't blame yourself in the hereafter.
please answer these questions, these so called Christian terrorist ,have they being there before the Islamic extremist? If yes, how many have they killed, if no why are they fighting? or did they wake up to carry guns for war

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by anibestlala(m): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
medamillion:

Same to you
ur earlier post was misdirected.no one is saying that all muslims are terrorists but you Cant deny the obvious that these terrorists are killing in the name of Allah as they claim.the best u can do is denounce them like our president did so that together we can defeat them.don't try to deflect from the issue on ground in Nigeria citing foreign nations.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by fx45(m): 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
simdam500:

Seriously we good??
Where is unity Lawd? embarassed
There is no unity.... There has never been and there will never be....... Until we go our fvcking separate ways!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Abugab(m): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
virus04:

did GEJ threaten Nigeria?? I dont know why illiterates just full NL..

...And Buhari threatened Nigeria?
And you call yourself literate.
Very sad............
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Beync(f): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
This old man is just too lousy and less concern about the plights of the masses he once cried over their state. I thought he was ready to work, i give up!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari na really bad omen oooooooo. I tot by now boko haram 4 don be a forgotten name. Na wa for this illiterate bushari ooooooo..people dying everyday

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by cronsberg: 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Unfortunately for the PDP, critical thinkers know exactly what you are doing. Have you guys noticed the trend now? spate of bombings and immidiately flood of abuses rain on the 5 day old buhari administration. dear pdp, what you are trying to achieve cannot be achieved in this day and age, most U.S presidents did it, hitler did it, Isreal did it. its called false flag operations. It all worked and their aims were achieved, but not in this age, it won't work for you PDP. Conveniently wait for buhari to be out of the country (for important security talks with our crucial neighbors), then sponsor some bombings and immidiately tell people 'see? he is unserious. his country is burning but he is still touring like a tourist' mark my words, it will not work
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by worlexy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nicepoker:
Baba call ur boys to order. Any way whatever happens in the north should remain there. Apart from water mellon and carrots.
Plus Onions and Beans

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by BERNIMOORE: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Oby ezekwezili will never comment on this, chaii there is God ooo
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by medamillion(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
XBLadez:

Abdullah Azzam Brigades [3][4][5] [6] [7] [8]
Abu Nidal Organization [9] [10] [6] [8]
Abu Sayyaf [11] [9] [3][4][5] [6] [7] [8]
Aden-Abyan Islamic Army [9] [6]
Ajnad Misr [12] [6] [13]
Akhil Bharat Nepali Ekta Samaj [14]
al-Aqsa Foundation [10] [15]
al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades [9] [10] [8]
Al-Badr [14]
al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya [9] [10] [16] [3][4][5] [6] [8]
Al Ghurabaa [6]
al-Haramain Foundation [16] [7]
Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya [9] [6] [7]
Al-Mourabitoun [11] [9] [17] [7] [18]
Al-Nusra Front [11] [9] [19] [16] [20][21] [3][4][5] [6] [22] [23]
al-Qaeda [11] [9] [24] [14] [25] [26] [16] [3][4][5] [6] [27] [8]
al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula [11] [9] [28] [3][4][5] [7] [8]
al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb [11] [9] [16] [3][4][5] [7] [8]
Al-Shabaab [11] [9] [3][4][5] [6] [8]
Takfir wal-Hijra [10]
Al-Umar-Mujahideen [14]
All Tripura Tiger Force [14]
Ansar al-Sharia (Libya) [3][4][5] [6] [7] [29]
Ansar al-Sharia (Tunisia) [30] [3][4][5] [6] [7] [30]
Ansar al-Islam [11] [9] [3][4][5] [6] [7] [8]
Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna [6]
Ansar Bait al-Maqdis [31] [3][5] [17] [8]
Ansar Dine [7] [32]
Ansaru [6] [7] [33]
Armed Islamic Group of Algeria [9] [6] [7]
Army of Islam [3][4][5] [8]
Osbat al-Ansar [9] [16] [3][4][5] [6] [7] [8]
Aum Shinrikyo [9] [34] [8]

Babbar Khalsa International [9] [10] [14] [6]
Balochistan Liberation Army [6]
Boko Haram [11] [9] [3][4][5] [6] [35] [33]
Caucasus Emirate [9] [16] [3][4][5] [6] [7] [36]
Comite' de Blenfaisance et de Solidarite' avec la Plestine [15]
Communist Party of India (Marxist–Leninist) [14]
Communist Party of the Philippines/
New People's Army [10] [8]
Communist Party of Turkey/Marxist–Leninist [37]
Conspiracy of Fire Nuclei [38]
Continuity Irish Republican Army [6] [8]
Cumann na mBan [6]
Deendar Anjuman [14]
Donetsk People's Republic [39]
Dukhtaran-e-Millat [14]
East Turkestan Information Center [40]
East Turkestan Islamic Party [40] [3][4] [7] [41]
East Turkestan Liberation Organization [34] [42] [40]
Egyptian Islamic Jihad [9] [16] [6] [7]
Ergenekon [37]
ETA [9] [10] [6] [8]
Fianna Éireann [6]
Force 17 [15] [6]
Great Eastern Islamic Raiders' Front [10] [37]
Hamas [43] [9] [44] [15] [45] [8]
Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades [11] [46] [10] [6] [47]
Haqqani network [9] [3][4][5] [6] [8]
Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami [6] [7] [8]
Harkat-al-Jihad al-Islami in Bangladesh [6] [8]
Harkat-ul-Mujahideen [9] [14] [6] [7] [8]
Harakat-Ul-Mujahideen/Alami [6]
Harakat Sham al-Islam [48]
Hezb-e Islami Gulbuddin [9] [6]
Hezbollah [9] [49][50] [51] [8]
Hezbollah (Turkey) [37]
Hezbollah (Military Wing) [52] [51]
Hezbollah (External Security Organisation) [11] [9] [6]
Hezbollah Al-Hejaz [28] [3][4][5]
Hezbollah (Turkey) [37]
Hezbollah (Military Wing) [52] [51]
Hezbollah (External Security Organisation) [11] [9] [6]
Hezbollah Al-Hejaz [28] [3][4][5]
Hilafet Devleti [37]
Hizb ut-Tahrir [26] [16]
Hizbul Mujahideen [10] [14]
Hofstad Network [10]
Holy Land Foundation
for Relief and Development [10] [15]
Houthis [19] [3][4][5]
Indian Mujahideen [14] [3][4][5] [6] [8]
International Sikh Youth Federation [9] [10] [14] [6]
Irish National Liberation Army [6]
Irish People's Liberation Organisation [6]
Islamic Jihad

Jamaat Mujahideen [16]
Islamic Jihad Union [6] [7] [8]
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan [11] [9] [26] [16] [3][4][5] [6] [7] [8]
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant [11] [9] [53] [54] [55] [56] [19] [16] [57] [3][4][5] [6] [22] [8]
Jaish-e-Mohammed [11] [9] [14] [3][4][5] [6] [7] [8]
Jaish al-Muhajireen wal-Ansar [9] [48]
Jamaat Ul-Furquan [6]
Jamaat-ul-Ahrar [6]
Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh [14] [6]
Jamiat al-Islah al-Idzhtimai [16]
Jamiat ul-Ansar [11]
Jamiat-e Islami [16]
Jemaah Islamiyah [11] [9] [6] [7] [8]
Jamaah Ansharut Tauhid [7] [8]
Jund al-Aqsa [6]
Jund al-Khilafah [6]
Jund al-Sham [16]
Jundallah [58] [8]
Kach and Kahane Chai [9] [15] [8]
Kangleipak Communist Party [14]
Kanglei Yawol Kanna Lup [14]
Kata'ib Hezbollah [3][4][5] [8]
Khalistan Commando Force [14]
Khalistan Zindabad Force [10] [14]
Khuddam ul-Islam [6]
Komalah [59][60]
Kurdistan Democratic Party/North [37]
Kurdistan Freedom Falcons [10] [6]
Kurdistan Workers' Party [11] [9] [10] [61] [62] [37] [6] [8]
Lashkar-e-Taiba [11] [9] [14] [16] [3][4][5] [6] [7] [8]
Lashkar-e-Jhangvi [11] [9] [6] [7] [8]
Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam [63] [9] [10] [14] [6] [8]
Libyan Islamic Fighting Group [6] [7] [8]
Loyalist Volunteer Force [6]
Lugansk People's Republic [39]
Manipur People’s Liberation Front [14]
Maoist Communist Centre of India [14]
Marxist–Leninist Communist Party [37]
Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group [6] [7] [8]
Movement for Oneness and Jihad in West Africa [9] [7] [8]
Mujahideen Shura Council in the Environs of Jerusalem [8]
Muslim Brotherhood [64] [26] [19] [16] [3][4][5]
National Democratic Front of Bodoland [14]
National Liberation Army [9] [10]
Palestinian Islamic Jihad [11] [9] [10] [6] [8]
Palestinian Relief Development Fund – Interpal [15]
Party of Free Life of Kurdistan [65]
People's Congress of Ichkeria and Dagestan [16]
People's Liberation Army of Manipur [14]
People's Mujahedin of Iran [66]
People's Revolutionary Party of Kangleipak [14]
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine [9] [10] [8]
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command [9] [10] [45] [8]
Provisional Irish Republican Army [6] [67]
Quds Force [9] [8]
Real Irish Republican Army [6] [8]
Red Hand Commando [6]
Red Hand Defenders [6]
Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia [9] [10] [8]
Revolutionary Organization 17 November [68] [8]
Revolutionary Party of Kurdistan [37]
Revolutionary People's Liberation Party–Front [10] [37] [6] [8]
Revolutionary Struggle [8]
Saor Éire [6]
The Saved Sect [6]
Tevhid-Selam (Al-Quds Army) [37]
Shining Path[69] [9] [10] [8]
Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan [6]
Society of the Revival of Islamic Heritage [16] [7]
Stichting Al Aqsa [10]
Students Islamic Movement of India [14]
Supreme Military Majlis ul-Shura of the United Mujahideen Forces of Caucasus [16]
Taliban [9] [26] [16] [3][4][5]
Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi [6]
Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan [9] [3][4][5] [6] [7] [8]
Tamil Nadu Liberation Army [14]
Tamil National Retrieval Troops [14]
Tanzim [15]
Ulster Defence Association [6] [70]
Ulster Volunteer Force [6] [70]
United Liberation Front of Assam [14]
United National Liberation Front [14]
United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia [9] [8]
Vanguards of Conquest [9]
World Tamil Movement [9]
World Uygur Youth Congress [8]
National Liberation Front of Tripura [14]
Orange Volunteers [6]
Palestine al-

Yaba left
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by medamillion(m): 12:18am On Jun 05, 2015
anibestlala:
ur earlier post was misdirected.no one is saying that all muslims are terrorists but you Cant deny the obvious that these terrorists are killing in the name of Allah as they claim.the best u can do is denounce them like our president did so that together we can defeat them.don't try to deflect from the issue on ground in Nigeria citing foreign nations.
One thing that should be understood is that neither Islam nor Christianity advocates violence, but there are some people who misunderstand the teachings of the religions; which has led them to becoming extremists, and there by commiting a lot of attrocities in their name.

Christians should stop using what is happening now about Islam as a tool or opportunity to condemn the religion; rather, they should see terrorists as what they are and they should be treated as such. This way, we can all send them to extinction.

I am a Muslim; I am not a terrorist. I condemn BokoHaram and terrorist group with all my heart.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by chiedu7: 12:44am On Jun 05, 2015
.[size=14pt]
UNA DON GET CHANGE

NIGERIANS UNA NEVER START!

LAFF WAN KILL MAN PIKIN OH
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by preselect(m): 1:45am On Jun 05, 2015
bomb blast in Yola. . . . . . . many feared dead

[size=50pt]Sai Buhari . .[/size]

#TerroristBuhariWhereAreTheChibokGirls

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by kernel504(m): 2:50am On Jun 05, 2015
phrezzz:
little by little am actually starting to regret voting Buhari. sai baba prove me wrong. . Dont let this tanoid win by the way baba is it true u locked osibanjo from ur meeting u had with ur security chiefs? abeg o dont become the brainless 1
...locked osibanjo from ur meeting u had with ur security chiefs? Laughing in Congo, Sai Baba!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Announce New Measures To Reform SARS / Blockade: Beef Scarcity, Rising Cost Of Food Items Hit Southern States / "They’re Earned" — Buhari Rejects Claims Of Lopsided Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.