Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,780 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead (28138 Views)

Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp / Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by simdam500(m): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
This should trigger our GMB to start working now!

Rip
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Icon4s(m): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You mean capital of Pakistan.
Yeah Pakistan!
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
God have mercy , wot is all this and when will it end
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
joseph1832:
I guess the spate of bombings now plaguing the north central part will put many at rest that PMB is not a supporter neither is he a sympathizer of Boko Haram!.

To all those who called him jihadist and extremist, I believe you're now assured that he's neither!.

Now I believe its high time the military move into action. This jihadist shouldn't be left to continue killing like this. Fridays makes it one week so PMB should get up and move and do something!.

Is that the reason for the sudden bombing? Just to prove that he is neither?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by XBLadez: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
medamillion:
Desist from spewing thrash about Islam, STOP it!
Say nothing about what you lack knowledge on.
Bokoharam is not in anyway practising the ideology of Islam.

[s]Many people (terrorists) have also committed a lot of attrocities in the past all in the name of CHRISTIANITY, this doesn't make the religion an evil one as some brainwashed fellows are painting Islam.

These are Christian Terrorist organisations that have come up in the past.
[/s]

Check out my own list of Islamic terrorist groups

National Liberation Front of Tripuration)
Hezbollah Al-Hejaz
Hezbollah (Turkey)
Hezbollah (Military Wing)
Hezbollah (External Security Organisation)
Hezbollah Al-Hejaz
Hilafet Devleti
Hizb ut-Tahrir
Hizbul Mujahideen
Hofstad Network
Holy Land Foundation
for Relief and Development
Houthis
Indian Mujahideen
International Sikh Youth Federation
Irish National Liberation Army
Irish People's Liberation Organisation
Islamic Jihad

Jamaat Mujahideen
Islamic Jihad Union
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
Jaish-e-Mohammed
Jaish al-Muhajireen wal-Ansar
Jamaat Ul-Furquan
Jamaat-ul-Ahrar
Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh
Jamiat al-Islah al-Idzhtimai
Jamiat ul-Ansar
Jamiat-e Islami
Jemaah Islamiyah
Jamaah Ansharut Tauhid
Jund al-Aqsa
Jund al-Khilafah
Jund al-Sham
Jundallah
Kach and Kahane Chai
Kangleipak Communist Party
Kanglei Yawol Kanna Lup
Kata'ib Hezbollah
Khalistan Commando Force
Khalistan Zindabad Force
Khuddam ul-Islam
Komalah
Kurdistan Democratic Party/North
Kurdistan Freedom Falcons
Kurdistan Workers' Party
Lashkar-e-Taiba
Lashkar-e-Jhangvi
Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam
Libyan Islamic Fighting Group
Loyalist Volunteer Force
Lugansk People's Republic
Manipur People’s Liberation Front
Maoist Communist Centre of India
Marxist–Leninist Communist Party
Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group
Movement for Oneness and Jihad in West Africa
Mujahideen Shura Council in the Environs of Jerusalem
Muslim Brotherhood
National Democratic Front of Bodoland
National Liberation Army
Palestinian Islamic Jihad
Palestinian Relief Development Fund – Interpal
Party of Free Life of Kurdistan
People's Congress of Ichkeria and Dagestan
People's Liberation Army of Manipur
People's Mujahedin of Iran
People's Revolutionary Party of Kangleipak
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command
Provisional Irish Republican Army
Quds Force
Real Irish Republican Army
Red Hand Commando
Red Hand Defenders
Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia
Revolutionary Organization 17 November
Revolutionary Party of Kurdistan
Revolutionary People's Liberation Party–Front
Revolutionary Struggle
Saor Éire
The Saved Sect
Tevhid-Selam (Al-Quds Army)
Shining Path
Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan
Society of the Revival of Islamic Heritage
Stichting Al Aqsa
Students Islamic Movement of India
Supreme Military Majlis ul-Shura of the United Mujahideen Forces of Caucasus
Taliban
Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi
Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan
Tamil Nadu Liberation Army
Tamil National Retrieval Troops
Tanzim
Ulster Defence Association
Ulster Volunteer Force
United Liberation Front of Assam
United National Liberation Front
United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia
Vanguards of Conquest
World Tamil Movement
World Uygur Youth Congress
National Liberation Front of Tripura
Orange Volunteers
Palestine al-

Abu Sayyaf, Philippines
Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya, Egypt
Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, Gaza Strip and West Bank
Al-Shabaab, Somalia
Al-Qaeda, worldwide
Ansar al-Islam, Iraq
Armed Islamic Group (GIA), Algeria
Boko Haram, Nigeria
Caucasus Emirate (IK), Russia
East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM), China
Egyptian Islamic Jihad, Egypt
Great Eastern Islamic Raiders' Front (IBDA-C), Turkey
Hamas, Gaza Strip and West Bank
Harkat-ul-Mujahideen al-Alami, Pakistan

Hezbollah, Lebanon
Islamic Movement of Central Asia, Central Asia
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, Uzbekistan
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, Iraq and Syria
Jaish-e-Mohammed, Pakistan and Kashmir
Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna, Iraq
Jemaah Islamiyah, Indonesia
Lashkar-e-Taiba, Pakistan and Kashmir
Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, Pakistan
Moro Islamic Liberation Front, Philippines
Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group, Morocco and Europe
Palestinian Islamic Jihad, Gaza Strip and West Bank
Tawhid and Jihad, Iraq

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by ALISMILE(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=sweatlana post=34435040][/quote]ur ignorance is surprising!
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by ajebuter(f): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
joseph1832:
I guess the spate of bombings now plaguing the north central part will put many at rest that PMB is not a supporter neither is he a sympathizer of Boko Haram!.

To all those who called him jihadist and extremist, I believe you're now assured that he's neither!.

Now I believe its high time the military move into action. This jihadist shouldn't be left to continue killing like this. Fridays makes it one week so PMB should get up and move and do something!.

He is a boko haram apologist and sponsor

His moves are just to distract us

Or simply , the monsters he created have turned on him

Ko ju be lo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Abugab(m): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
mployer:

1. Buhari is a bokoharam sympathizer. He can't raise a finger against bokoharam. They know it and that is why they intensified their activities. Even one of bombers shouted 'Sai Buhari' before detonating the bomb.

2. His trip is more of fun to him. He is enjoying the accolades and ceremonial reception he is getting. Forget security discussions.

3. Hundreds are dieing in the North already and they don't have HPB.

Since you know all these why don't you use your right as a Nigerian to bring him to book or at least expose him. Afterall we are all guided by the constitution and no one is above it including Buhari.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by engrhorla(m): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
phrezzz:
little by little am actually starting to regret voting Buhari. sai baba prove me wrong. . Dont let this tanoid win by the way baba is it true u locked osibanjo from ur meeting u had with ur security chiefs? abeg o dont become the brainless 1

Guy, thr is wot is calld Division of labour!

Why will VP and Presido b doin security meetin @ d same time! Wot abt other pressing national issues?

Asides, Osinbajo was in Anambra arnd d@ time!

May an end come soon to these bombings..we need peace in Nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by XBLadez: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
ajebuter:

He is a boko haram apologist and sponsor

His moves are just to distract us

Or simply , the monsters he created have turned on him

Ko ju be lo
Full stop! cool
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Bikonu they are working off a script
After a while Buhari will grant them amnesty

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari, please call your boys to order and inform them that you have been sworn in. . .i understand the gimmick...Go on a bombing spree once I am sworn in for 2 weeks, then I relocate the Command Centre to Maiduguri . . .Two weeks thereafter, cease to bomb and Nigerian would know I have defeated You guys!

The Daura Dullardo

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by yinparc: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
stexsy:
buhari is boko haram and boko haram is buhari........bring back Jonathan. Plssss
Eeeya. Pele,I can feel ur pain
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Senjuchiha: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jman06:
yhu nefa chi chum chin. cheesy
abobi,im go chu chi chum chin
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Qyubee(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
DickDastardly:

Please take this crap to restricted Islamic section and do not let it spill into the open again angry angry angry angry angry
Cc.
seun, ishilove, lalasticlala
Think with ur head for once in ur life n not with ur d*&k. Oponu!
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Senjuchiha: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tank you
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by ahaz: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
phrezzz:
little by little am actually starting to regret voting Buhari. sai baba prove me wrong. . Dont let this tanoid win by the way baba is it true u locked osibanjo from ur meeting u had with ur security chiefs? abeg o dont become the brainless 1
and d confession continues

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by fx45(m): 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nicepoker:
Baba call ur boys to order. Any way whatever happens in the north should remain there. Apart from water mellon and carrots.
What about onions, tomatoes and beans?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by jogojogo: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
What on earth is the brainless illiterate doing !!! Over 100 dead in less than a week in power. This is the height of cluelessness.I wonder how we got here

Yes that is the depth of almost a "no return" pit the ever clueless one led this Nation into. It takes nothing less than a miracle to clear the mess we have been plunged into by the ever clueless one.

And to you sukudi, it still beats my imagination how a brainless illiterate one still stand today as your president despite how "BRAINFULL" you are.
Still beats my imagination how he is more popular, loved and accepted than you "BRAINFULL" one.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
medamillion:

Many people (terrorists) have also committed a lot of attrocities in the past all in the name of CHRISTIANITY, this doesn't make the religion an evil one as some brainwashed fellows are painting Islam.

1)National Liberation Front of Tripura
2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
4)The Christian Identity Movement
5)The Orange Volunteers
6)Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force etc

READ ABOUT THEM.

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
#The founder of the Aryan Nations:
Wesley Swift
#The founder Antibalaka Group
Levy Yakete

I have formerly addressed these issue on this thread but THEY won't stop their religion blackmail of Islam.
https://www.nairaland.com/2196623/terrorism-blame-extremists-not-religion

Becareful what you say, so that you won't blame yourself in the hereafter.

Mohammed himself slaughtered the innocent.
Usman Dan Fodio was a Jihardists.
What are you crying about?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by RedEboe(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
ebenco2000:
so what should he do. To perform magic within one week? Your brother was in power for 6 years and didnt achieve anything. U dont have to comment if u don't have anything good to say.

You people are still insisting that GEJ was in office for 6years? This is serious o!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Jman06(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Senjuchiha:
abobi,im go chu chi chum chin
I chel yhu!
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Segadem(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
jossyj:

Abi oo
clueless and brainless which do prefare ?
hmmm! oyibo po

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by ichidodo: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why are we disturbing the brainless one? Didnt he win Adamawa State? So therefore the people have decided to continue with BH....We don't see what the fuss is about long as it stays in the north,we good.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by OboloMAN: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
What on earth is the brainless illiterate doing !!! Over 100 dead in less than a week in power. This is the height of cluelessness.I wonder how we got here

B for Badluck B for Buhari

Brainless Dullard

Do we even have a president?

Deaths everyday.

Condolences to the bereaved

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by LastProphet: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
medamillion:

Many people (terrorists) have also committed a lot of attrocities in the past all in the name of CHRISTIANITY, this doesn't make the religion an evil one as some brainwashed fellows are painting Islam.

2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
5)The Orange Volunteers

READ ABOUT THEM.

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
Wesley Swift
Levy Yakete

I have formerly addressed these issue on this thread but THEY won't stop their religion blackmail of Islam.

I use to hear that educated Muslims are the main problem of Islam and u just proved it, so in all ur readings u successfully confused yourself into believing that there are christian terrorists? so u have ever heard that a christian group got up and slaughtered innocents chanting "Jesus is great" like the Muslims do? so u have ever heard that Jesus Christ directs his followers to do jihad? you must be a fake Muslim as Shekau rightly described ur type

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by millhouse: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
please where is Lai Muhammed !!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by mekanaky: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
medamillion:

2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
5)The Orange Volunteers

READ ABOUT THEM.

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
Wesley Swift
Levy Yakete

if i start naming islam terrorist, chii ga-eji, chii ga-abo. where do i start self.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by hakbab: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
I can clearly now see that people criticizing PMB just less down 2 weeks in the office are dumb just like GEJ. Jona was there for good six yrs he could not stop BH not even when they were not this coordinated. However PMB went to neighboring countries just for this reason he wants to nip it in the bud I strongly believe he will sort out BH problem soon. So PMB haters apply some senses nothing can be done in less then two weeks.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by dunkem21(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
millhouse:

Him dey 3 months crash course on governance organized by Olisa Metuh ..

..him neba chi chom chin ..

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
p
millhouse:

Probberbly, cooking up some lies.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nicepoker:
Baba call ur boys to order. Any way whatever happens in the north should remain there. Apart from water mellon and carrots.
you are heartless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries / Ihedioha: Mass Resignation Hits Imo PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.