Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead (28137 Views)

Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp / Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by uprightman(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by uprightman(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by uprightman(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Omooba77: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
When will my Pastor,The VP and President Buhari visit Adamawa,Borno and Yobe to commensurate with the people.The law is do unto others,what you want done.God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by biafransoul: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
ify84:

Truth be told, buhari is Brainless... D day he was inaugurated, he would have announced SGF, CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF. Etc..... The current ones are waiting to handover power so de are not interested in what happens, even the boys in the field are all relaxed, no direction...

Yeah! He is utterly useless. He had 2 good months to prepare and hit the ground running but all we are seeing is his regular trade mark of tears, sorrow and blood. Shame on Apc and the change mongers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by neocortex: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
The dullard of daura has chosen foreign trips over Nigerian's lives , I am sure the northeasterners are regretting giving support to the semi-literate general.

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by searay(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
davades:

Why do we have service chiefs ?
Blame GEJ as usual or rather the C-in-C

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by tunde1200(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
God bless you bro.

It unfortunate that people with zero knowledge about ISLAM are saying lots off irelevants coments.

medamillion:
Desist from spewing thrash about Islam, STOP it!
Say nothing about what you lack knowledge on.
Bokoharam is not in anyway practising the ideology of Islam.

Many people (terrorists) have also committed a lot of attrocities in the past all in the name of CHRISTIANITY, this doesn't make the religion an evil one as some brainwashed fellows are painting Islam.

These are Christian Terrorist organisations that have come up in the past.
1)National Liberation Front of Tripura
2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
4)The Christian Identity Movement
5)The Orange Volunteers
6)Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force etc

READ ABOUT THEM.

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
#The founder of the Aryan Nations:
Wesley Swift
#The founder Antibalaka Group
Levy Yakete

I have formerly addressed these issue on this thread but THEY won't stop their religion blackmail of Islam.
https://www.nairaland.com/2196623/terrorism-blame-extremists-not-religion

Becareful what you say, so that you won't blame yourself in the hereafter.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by xcolanto(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
I ask again! Do we have a president presiding over the affairs of Nigeria? When is the dura herdsman going to abandon frivolous visits, parties and gift sharing while his region and the country at large burn to the ground?
Bombhari seems to be on a high horse! Neglecting his duties while enjoying private jets and expensive Hotel suits at the expense of tax payers is unacceptable.

Well, it seems he has this all under control, just chilling till the date signed for a seize fire to commence so he can be tagged a hero.
It's shameful to identify with the apc right now, they suck! See the mess we in all cause the brainless one was "born to rule" cry

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by dilass: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
The presence of problems does not imply the absence of God's presence
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by neocortex: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Icon4s:
Please what is the capital of Iraq.

Ans: Islamabad.

Please go back to school, next time your friend tells you something try to ask your dad if he/she is correct.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by GreenlanD200: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
ndcide:
The FG is doing nothing about this.

I don't think she has heard the news,there is no power supply.I am suggesting you send her correspondence by post for actioning before the north is levelled.
And please make her understand that she is NOT watching season film in a 3D
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by neocortex: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
ebenco2000:
so what should he do. To perform magic within one week? Your brother was in power for 6 years and didnt achieve anything. U dont have to comment if u don't have anything good to say.

Where have you been in the last one year ?
Where were you when Babaonechance promised heaven and hell ?

If you feel the change is here kindly relocate to Maiduguri and enjoy the hope Buhari has brought to them.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by fx45(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Icon4s:
Please what is the capital of Iraq.

Ans: Islamabad.
Is that your final answer

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by hakbab: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
I can clearly now see that people criticizing PMB just less down 2 weeks in the office are reasonable. Jona was there for good six yrs he could not stop BH not even when they were not this coordinated. However PMB went to neighboring countries just for this reason he wants to nip it in the bud I strongly believe he will sort out BH problem soon. So PMB haters apply some senses nothing can be done in less then two weeks.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by greatest31: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
For me,people were complaining that the former president did not do anything, today, the new president is busy moving from one place to the other without even appointing ministers and people that will work with him.

I can see that they don't even have an agenda for this country

They have to prove that they can change this country.
Travelling is not what we want but nigerians need Action.

Please, MR. President act now. Innocent people are dying everyday.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by virus04(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
collitexnaira:

You are very stupid, If you hate Buhari, write it bold letter that you hate, not blaming him for a bomb blast that occur just less than one week he resume office,.. hatters

JUST abi??.. I pray one of ur family member will be among..mumu...We agree that Goodluck cant do it.. But buhari said he will do it for us..So What is he waiting for We are counting dead bodies everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by funkybully(f): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Since d brainless daura Nama made that reckless statement about boko haram on inauguration day thinking He is still on political campaign propaganda, boko have been bombing Nigerians on per second basis.

Yet d confused cow is busy globetrotting chasing rats while his house is on fire

Una don see d change, daily bombing without any action. Height of insensitivity by d mofo to b moving across globe at this trying moment.

We need another change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Alfranco(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
joseph1832:
I guess the spate of bombings now plaguing the north central part will put many at rest that PMB is not a supporter neither is he a sympathizer of Boko Haram!.

To all those who called him jihadist and extremist, I believe you're now assured that he's neither!.

Now I believe its high time the military move into action. This jihadist shouldn't be left to continue killing like this. Fridays makes it one week so PMB should get up and move and do something!.
It's a difficult war for the military. This a typical asymmetric war. There is hardly a defined battle ground in this case, the enemy is week but devices a deadly means that makes it elusive, the military can't tell who the enemy is and they only see the enemy when he strikes as the deed is done. It's like a spiritual warfare. May God help the Nigeria Armed Forces.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
joseph1832:
I guess the spate of bombings now plaguing the north central part will put many at rest that PMB is not a supporter neither is he a sympathizer of Boko Haram!.

To all those who called him jihadist and extremist, I believe you're now assured that he's neither!.

Now I believe its high time the military move into action. This jihadist shouldn't be left to continue killing like this. Fridays makes it one week so PMB should get up and move and do something!.

Let's assume he is sponsoring them, do you think they will stop immediately he is elected? Nope, it will only make the suspicions to be true.

Whoever is sponsoring them should stop, enough of the blood shedding.

Me don tire for boko news.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by virus04(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
ZionJay:

Shut ur trap! What did ur clueless cousin do when over 1000 people were killed in Baga?
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by baseg25(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Heartbreaking Photos From The Ghana Gas Station Explosion That Happened Today
https://www.nairaland.com/2358300/heartbreaking-photos-ghana-gas-station
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by bugzbunny: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Agwoden:
The one chance journey just commenced. We told them that an empty vessel makes the loudest noise but they didnt listen. In less than a week we are already missing GEJ. In few month they will see how ignorant they were to gang up against him and wish he was incharge.
I think u need a mental evaluation ASAP
Tomorrow might b too late
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by tupem: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Chukwutobi:

We have heard you. It is just unfortunate that Islamic terrorism is great and is spreading fast, killing many and making many homeless. Furthermore, Islamic terrorism occurs more in countries where Islam is the major religion than in countries where it is a minor religion.
don't mind him! with his remark, this English adage comes to mind, a stitch in time saves nine! let Us say the truth! some Muslims from the north in Nigeria from time immemorial kill and maim non Muslims sometime's non indigenes based on frivolous or no reasons! people like the op never came out to condemn these acts! they have emboldened these monsters by their silence! now these wicked souls have spread their tentacles to their own killing both Christians and Muslims. you are here screaming they are not Muslims! when you people turn a blind eye to clerics twisting messages to ryhme with their evil intentions! kindly face the truth/fact and stop behaving like an ostrich! angry

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by eagleeye2: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Whatever happens in the North, should stay in the North.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by abraka00(f): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=medamillion post=34434145]I knew you to be a fool but I never knew you are a complete Idiot. The fact that a rebel leader bear christian name makes him a Christian? Were they fighthing to have a christian community?You muslims must stop all these pretense and educate ur people.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by virus04(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abugab:
GEJ was in power and TANoids blamed GMB for the bomb blasts.

Now GMB now PMB is in power won't it be justifiable to blame GEJ for the blasts?
Why are TANoids saying Buhari should have stopped the bombing by now when we know how he has taken seriously this security issue. Have u forgotten his first foreign trips to Chad and Niger are based on this.
I am beginning to see that some people will die before their time of HBP because of PMB and they have also lost their sense of rationalism because of hate.

did GEJ threaten Nigeria?? I dont know why illiterates just full NL..

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by kelvine(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Please how are you guys coping over there ?
Guess you live in fear always ?
News like this makes us feel so depressed. It is well.
We are praying for you.

Nwtptx:
Confirmed dis is true.am jst a stone throw from dia.God help us!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by koife(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
God will not let any region in this country that directly or indirectly Support BH know peace....the blood of those killed and beheaded in cold blood cries up in heavens. Trust me, their spirit roam in their street...they seek revenge!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by salisy: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
The PDP doing everything possible to make this government ungovernable
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by virus04(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
sweatlana:
Lol. Buhari we know ur tactics! Pls just stop the blood shed. There is God remember.

i tell you..Help me tell am OH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari / Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) / Ali Namadi: Kano LG Chairman Dies 2 Days After Winning Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.