Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

bored - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / bored (1340 Views)

Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies / If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

bored by SexyBisolarh(f): 6:43am On Jun 05, 2015
grin
Re: bored by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 05, 2015
I am broke too. Me sef I need money.
Please someone should help the op and I

1 Like

Re: bored by SexyBisolarh(f): 6:56am On Jun 05, 2015
misssclassy:
pls how can this topic be on this website frong page...so more pple can see it...thanks...can u do dat please...i really need help...
Re: bored by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 05, 2015
@op drop your bank account details ok, sorry for the aches and stuff. Sorry my dear.
modified.
390,000 grand, what exactly is your case? you have to explain it in details ( it might be perceived as a scam)
Re: bored by Upnepaa(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2015
misssclassy:
You have to be serious on matters like this,it could happen to anyone
Re: bored by Upnepaa(m): 7:18am On Jun 05, 2015
CC:ishilove,farano,lala
Re: bored by buzquet(m): 7:19am On Jun 05, 2015
I hope dis is nt a scam!!!!!!
Re: bored by SexyBisolarh(f): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2015
its is at general hosipital ,ikeja...the doctor said it was Charcot-Marie disease..and its a Specialized surgery...tanks
Re: bored by Ibsgal(f): 8:09am On Jun 05, 2015
I'll encourage the people that are willing to donate to the OP to obtain as much info as they can from her. I won't say that this is a scam, but she claims to have Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, which is a polyneuropathy, it affects peripheral nerves, and has nothing to do with the teeth. It is named after the 3 physicians who described it: Jean-Martin Charcot, Pierre Marie, and Howard Tooth. Maybe she was misdiagnosed - just giving the benefit of the doubt.

2 Likes

Re: bored by AbuMikey(m): 11:10am On Jun 05, 2015
OP is a thief!
Charcot-Marie Tooth disease affects the Peripheral Nerve system. The limbs suffers the most. It is a Hereditary ailment. It has no cure yet.
OP is a liar, CMT disease has nothing to do with ToothAche. gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: bored by mytym(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ibsgal:
I'll encourage the people that are willing to donate to the OP to obtain as much info as they can from her. I won't say that this is a scam, but she claims to have Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, which is a polyneuropathy, it affects peripheral nerves, and has nothing to do with the teeth. It is named after the 3 physicians who described it: Jean-Martin Charcot, Pierre Marie, and Howard Tooth. Maybe she was misdiagnosed - just giving the benefit of the doubt.

seems you have more than lay knowledge on this.
Re: bored by Ibsgal(f): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
mytym:

Med student, just finished my neuroscience block and Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease was one of the polyneuropathies I learned in that block.

1 Like

Re: bored by mytym(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2015
Ibsgal:

Med student, just finished my neuroscience block and Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease was one of the polyneuropathies I learned in that block.

That's cool, knowledge sharing...
Re: bored by AbuMikey(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2015
mytym:

AbuMikey:
OP is a thief!
Charcot-Marie Tooth disease affects the Peripheral Nerve system. The limbs suffers the most. It is a Hereditary ailment. It has no cure yet.
OP is a liar, CMT disease has nothing to do with ToothAche. gringringrin
Re: bored by mytym(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2015
AbuMikey:

Thanks to you guyz for prompt information on the supposed disease.
though you can't call her a thief yet...She may have been wrongly diagnosed or unknown to her, about to be a victim of extortion based on deliberate misinformation from the medic.

No one really would be that naïve to offer her whatever assistance without proper due diligence. At least not in this Nigerian age.

(1) (Reply)

Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend / My Last Night / Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.