Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off (46810 Views)

Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari / Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War: Business Slows Down For Charter Airlines (Punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by 3ace(m): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2015
kaorama:
Are they permanent secretaries infallible? They are all guilty of economic sabotage. They are the same people that corrupt the ministers in the pretext of teaching them ' how things are done here' as soon as the ministers are appointed and only fall out with them when the sharing formular is violated.
I have always maintained that one of the ways to stamp out corruption is by cleansing the civil service and banking sector.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2015
Where is the anti-corruption fight here? All I see is the Present Government favoring civil servants in the battle of supremacy between the civil servants and political appointees. Meanwhile, there is no minister at present, so we can't say the order is being effective

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Berrymoss(f): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
K
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by myklangelo(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nothing has taken off...everything takes off from his mouth.

I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by taiwoliu(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
bunmititi:

before you can jail Diezani,
you have to pass jamb,
read law in university,
go to law school,
finish nysc,
then wrangle your way into the bench!
then if Diezani is docked before you,
you can jail her.
shuu

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by nijanigga: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
The statement is coming from the head of service and not the missing gworo chewing cattle lover.

Besides we know Buhari is yet to appoint any ministers
completely dumb mo.ron
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
I wander how all these will build roads, rail lines,.refineries n bridges for Nigeria.

after saying all these funny anti corruption stuffs, u will sit in abuja for 4 years n corrupt practices will keep happening all over Nigeria.

The citizens of Nigeria are equally as corrupt as the government.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Nicepoker(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
ionsman:

Yes its from the H.O.S and the directive was given by your illusionary president Gej....

Mad Man...
what has GEJ got to do with this shiit u posted here.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by OCHOdee(f): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
This makes a lot of sense to me wink
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Nicepoker(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
juicee1:
if deziani doesn't go to jail, then it means buhari just fooled nigeria with a CHANGE charade.

Bad Things Likely To Start Happening To Nigerian Entertainers
why hate that woman with passion.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Actions speak louder than words. I don't find anything affirmative in that warning article or speech. Not until I start seeing people held responsible for their wrong doings and modern infrastructure springing up all over Nigeria this talk is nothing but rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Masculity(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Which ministers did he warn?

re-read the article again.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by ourleader(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Whatever , that is the change
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
The statement is coming from the head of service and not the missing gworo chewing cattle lover.

Besides we know Buhari is yet to appoint any ministers
common sense! U don't have to wait till u appoint ministers before setting the groundrules. set the ground rules first, then the incoming ministers will fit in. Must we always put thecart before the horse in this country.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Masculity(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
all4naija:
Actions speak louder than words. I don't find anything affirmative in that warning article or speech. Not until I start seeing people held responsible for their wrong doings and modern infrastructure springing up all over Nigeria this talk is nothing but rubbish.

1000km journey start with a step. Atleast it will wake them from thier slumber.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
he is warning them in advance grin angry grin angry
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Masculity:

1000km journey start with a step. Atleast it will wake them from thier slumber.
You are very gullible to think that is reality. I don't have anything to do with convoluted statement all rather a conjecture you put up there. This is not the way to move Nigeria forward! I know very well that I am smarter than that.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
juicee1:
if deziani doesn't go to jail, then it means buhari just fooled nigeria with a CHANGE charade.

Bad Things Likely To Start Happening To Nigerian Entertainers
Forget it bro. Diezani ain't going to jail. She'll be made to refund almost everything she stole, but jail, no. You think all the pillar to post runs she has been making is for nothing. Powers that be are interceding on her behalf.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by otosa(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
why do u lazinize your brain to the extend that u could not read the news that will rebuild your future from where PDP and TAN left you? Mumu, go and read the article again. Uncle Jonathan ti lo Ogo mumu tan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
I see many directors heading to EFCC in this era. Bobby trap in my honest opinion.

Anyway sha, Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by ionsman: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nicepoker:
what has GEJ got to do with this shiit u posted here.
I know you dont have sense...If you do, you would know what prompted that comment.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Olacchris: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
That's a good kick off tho at least all contractors will have opportunity of getting fund for project even when the ministers leave office for there nonesence
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by ozo13(m): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nigeria is a very complex country sha
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Masculity(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
all4naija:
You are very gullible to think that is reality. I don't have anything to do with convoluted statement all rather a conjecture you put up there. This is not the way to move Nigeria forward! I know very well that I am smarter than that.

am very optimistic about Nigeria any step taking by a leader i trust i believe it will bring about change. Guy why dont you join the 'elite' to change the game?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Bigdreams(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ok.

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by bigtt76(f): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Where was he (head of service) before?
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by SplendidE(f): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Now we have a Government
Baba let them know why we voted u in, teach them how to cleanse a Nation like Nigeria.
We shall Overcome.
God bless me
God bless you
God bless PMB
God bless The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
sweetie u spoke my mind,chop knockle!
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by drey076(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
bunmititi:

before you can jail Diezani, you have to pass jamb, read law in university, go to law school, finish nysc, then wrangle your way into the bench! then if Diezani is docked before you, you can jail her.
Stupid comment
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by samplanner(m): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
he has a lot do, he shld also checkmate how government agencies conduct their recruitment for employment. the thing is turning to a venture of making money by the top officials. e.g FRSC, Immigration, Custom, Navy, Air force, etc.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by ogazi007(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
I am proud of Buhari and I have no doubt whatsoever in my mind that he Will take Nigeria to a greater height.I urge you all that voted for Buhari to calm as he will never disappoint us; and to all the people making noise,you guys are in minority and minority will have their say while the majority will have their ways.God bless my president and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Masculity(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
all4naija:

pls tell us what do we need to put in place to move Nigeria forward.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Masculity:

pls tell us what do we need to put in place to move Nigeria forward.
Jeez! Must I keep repeating myself? Even my opening reply says it all. Actions speak louder than words in the sense the president needs to start acting now than talking.

To answer your question you can create a new thread for that not to derail this particular one.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election / Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.