Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off (46811 Views)

Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari / Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War: Business Slows Down For Charter Airlines (Punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by haquebey: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Baba live @ll bad Belle.veri soon every body will no ur worth.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by emzila(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
THEY JUST HAVE TO FEEL D DIFFERENCE. ANYONE THAT CANNOT ADJUST TO D NEW STANDARD SHOULD RESIGN.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
The statement is coming from the head of service and not the missing gworo chewing cattle lover.

Besides we know Buhari is yet to appoint any ministers
Whether u like it or not, only his presence will keep things in order. That's the kind of president we want. Not that picture president GEJ of yours hahahaha some Nigerians funny die

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Sajio(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
The impacts of ur policies to Nigerians I what that matters and not all these self praise........ let's see how it works. wish u d best.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Nicepoker(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
ionsman:

I know you dont have sense...If you do, you would know what prompted that comment.
u must be a goat
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Masculity(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
all4naija:
Jeez! Must I keep repeating myself. Even my opening reply says it all. Actions speak louder than words in the sense the president needs to start act now than talking.

To answer your question you can create a new thread for that not to derail this particular one.

Thank you.

you are welcome.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by dondo83(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
chesterlee:
This man should appoint his ministers

why the wait? This is becoming embarrassing

You people just exhibit ignorance like its a family name . Which senate will screen the ministers? abi its the 7th house of assembly that are not member of his administration that will screen the ministers? He will swear in the 8th house of assembly next week and then work will start !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Kingspin(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
ionsman:

Yes its from the H.O.S and the directive was given by your illusionary president Gej....

Mad Man...
Mad Men.... The same offense they are accusing ex-ministers of doing is what they the permanent secretaries or directors will be guilty of soon; handling contracts to their friends and co. If 9ja change we will know.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by fxskye: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
The statement is coming from the head of service and not the missing gworo chewing cattle lover.

Hw did u pass Comprehension Passages and Summary in English Language while you were in secondary school? Obviously u can't read between lines.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by iyobosadavid: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
chesterlee:

you are an hiiidiot!!!!!
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
fxskye:

Hw did u pass Comprehension Passages and Summary in English Language while you were in secondary school? Obviously u can't read between lines.

So cryptic reading makes good comprehension

Useless Southwest slave
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by sammyj: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Any new minister yet to be appointed !!! shocked grin grin
AlfaSeltzer:
Which ministers did he warn?
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by chidibond(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
chesterlee:

Oga, Ministers can't be appointed until the Senate is inaugurated. How hard is that for you to understand?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by pasol4real(m): 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
juicee1:
even the woman knows jail is imminent.
U better erase any thought of diezani going to jail now, so u dont get dissappointed in the future.
Cos she aint going no where

Unless ofcourse pmb wants to set the whole country on fire.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by pasol4real(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
I donot see how this wud help the fight against corruption. cos the ministries themselves are the main source of corruption. the ministers sometimes even help to reduce the level of corruption in the ministries .pmb's Eyes in the ministries shud be the ministers.
I Wonder how he wud monitor the ministries he knows almost nothing about ,without the ministers .
I think pmb shud employ incorruptible ministers to sanitise this ministries,instead of giving them powers to do n undo,which wud eventually lead to increased corrupt practices in these ministries.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

My brother i was wondering o.
How someone who didn't know how unstrategic it is to move central military command to the epicentre of war or how even unconstitutional it is, as i heard, got to know about the workings of ministries.
Abeg let him first address the public declaration of assets issue first then we will know the fight against corruption has begun.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by anwo247: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Civil servants are actually more corrupt than the poiticians!
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by ayoromer: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
start wit amachi salva n fasola in ur cabinent first are u not corrupt even wen u fail 3times they rig u in wicked buhari.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Hiddentreasure1(f): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
omenka:
The Riot act read. Anyone who doesn't understand should step aside. It is never gonna be business as usual.

These are little steps the Ogogoro merchant from Otuoke should have taken but kept romancing corruption as though she was his first true love. Buhari's actions are finally revealing what a useless dunderhead we had as a president. "Stealing is not corruption", and yet the fools think he deserves a Nobel prize for it. Talk about birds of the same plumage.
. are u any better than him? wat is ur problem and wat contribution ve u given to d growth of d nation if u don't ve any good tin to say pls we need ways on how we will grow as a nation DAT wld do so stop wasting ur tym on frivolous and foul talks abeg d past is past let's furge ahead abeg.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by anonimi: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
chesterlee:

The Daura President was not & is not ready to govern!

QED!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by jomoh: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
kaorama:
Are they permanent secretaries infallible? They are all guilty of economic sabotage. They are the same people that corrupt the ministers in the pretext of teaching them ' how things are done here' as soon as the ministers are appointed and only fall out with them when the sharing formular is violated.

They are very fallible but it will go a long way in reducing it because they have limit to what they can approve and they also have a lot to loose than a Minister. Most of them have been civil servants for over 2 decades. So they risk loosing everything including their severance benefits.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Fourwinds: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

y didnt it come from head of service during GEJ regime?
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Fourwinds:
y didnt it come from head of service during GEJ regime?

The same question that bugs me is why did your mum not swallow
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by berrystunn(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
same pple, permanent secretary or minister... noting change guy
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Fourwinds: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

The same question that bugs me is why did your mum not swallow
it is ur mum u are referring to. Ur idi..otic statement will overshadow u
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by seunfape(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
i have been expectin this kind of man with strict policy since 1987.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by synergycom19: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Even the directors are mostly corrupt as well as most civil servants,so this is not a step yet
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by rammyty: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Ur name undoubtedly fit u perfectly. You are a clueless ass
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
bunmititi:

before you can jail Diezani, you have to pass jamb, read law in university, go to law school, finish nysc, then wrangle your way into the bench! then if Diezani is docked before you, you can jail her.
he has 2 pass waec (literature/history he has 2 write post-jamb oya re-arrange it 4 him....he has 2 follow Due Process
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off by Sigo86(m): 12:59am On Jun 07, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Which ministers did he warn?

Ur minister of clueless Brain(GEJ) tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture / Senator Dino Melaye And A White Lady Have Fun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.