Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning (67706 Views)

Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by malikisah: 1:13am On Jun 08, 2015
President Buhari, I hope you don hear. Pls use helicopter next time pls
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by tejiritex(m): 1:39am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
i only rain abuse on bad leaders, not on responsible leaders like President Buhari.

I think you need a brain check. Buhari has been there for 2 weeks. No comparison shld be done yet....
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by landinfo: 1:46am On Jun 08, 2015
mechanics:
why insulting d president, d bible says we need to pray 4 our leaders in authority.

Ok..make we dey watch
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by SolomonAdeola: 2:08am On Jun 08, 2015
As far as I knw, d road is d safest means of transport, helicopters cud b shot down, but dia cars are bomb proofs, d worst it cud do is jux tumble. Also d security men are d ones who insist on ow they move, when u try to oppose dem nd the unexpected happens, dey wud say, shebi dey warned u. Also abuja guys shld b used to dis nw, even Mama Peace convoy na die nw....enjoy it guys. PMB cud jux let others move freely wit dia business, but its left to dis security guys sha, dia power plenty no b small

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by PStacks(m): 2:08am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Op, dont be too sentimental. He is the president and if he wants to use the road, let him use it. Or do yu mean he doesn't have right to use the road dat he shuld use helicopter. Jonathan and hin wife do pass dis one so Yu beta get used to it. If yu no like am, relocate to benin republic.

Words on Marble

Best reply..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by dustmalik: 2:12am On Jun 08, 2015
cijay30:
The way people lie eh. No be city gate be dat? How can you miss your flight when you are going into Abuja city? Be truthful and allow others thrive
You are the only sensible person on this thread. Good observation, by the way. The OP is definitely lying. The picture by the OP, shows that he was headed into Abuja, not going to the airport. Now, for all we know, he may even be lying about the holdup being caused by Buhari's convoy. maybe it was caused by some accident, or something else. Those who live in Abuja would know that Airport road is busiest on Sundays.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Shadoky(m): 2:16am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Op, dont be too sentimental. He is the president and if he wants to use the road, let him use it. Or do yu mean he doesn't have right to use the road dat he shuld use helicopter. Jonathan and hin wife do pass dis one so Yu beta get used to it. If yu no like am, relocate to benin republic.
tell am bros u get mount notin do u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by 14DUI(m): 2:26am On Jun 08, 2015
Make una no vex, pleading on behalf of the president, una Biko.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:45am On Jun 08, 2015
Vicben:

Where is the change then?
for your house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by hangzhouro(m): 3:03am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
your quote made me think " this dude seriously needs to be examined by a phychiatrist" . wake up if u are sleeping. buhari promised that such recklessness would change during his tenure. why is he not effecting the change that he promised?
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:05am On Jun 08, 2015
hangzhouro:

your quote made me think " this dude seriously needs to be examined by a phychiatrist" . wake up if u are sleeping. buhari promised that such recklessness would change during his tenure. why is he not effecting the change that he promised?
kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by rukkyland(m): 3:07am On Jun 08, 2015
bunmititi:
useless president and even more useless followers

omo radarada ....No respect for elders..don't worry .you will reap just what you sow..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 08, 2015
why, PMB move Army Hq to Borno,
why Aisha wear expensive watch,
why PMB prays with eyes close,
why PMB daughter drive pesin for "boutique"
why PMB too travel
why pmb no stand straight,
why suicide bomber shout "sai Buhari" b4 e detonate
why PMB block road sef

ah ah, una no dey tire. the guy nefer reach 2 wks for power, una wan give una sef Heart Attack, all becos say, Majority don say dem no want una jonad*ft for power.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by nationwide1(m): 3:28am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
why are you saying dis nw. Are yu reffering to buhari or the previous govt. Blame it on d previous govt bcoz Buhari is a new comer. He is still trying to make tinz good for the masses. Anything yu feel its not proper blame it on jonathan bcoz he left nigeria this way. Let pray Buhari make nigerians happy.
Did you listen to yourself?
The poster you quoted said it all: Learn to be independently critical / logical in your reasoning instead of allowing yourself to be programmed to think the way politicians want you to think / speak. It's immature and barbaric.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
lf it was GEJ now you won't talk of sentimentalism rather you will rain abuse on him forgetting that he is the president

-HYPOCRITE

You will Live Looooooonnnnngggg
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by crisycent: 3:57am On Jun 08, 2015
I don't blame PMB, it's in their blood to be reckless. Same way they cross their cattle from one side of the express road to the other without considering the safety of motorists. Na so northerners they think like their cattle.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by 989900: 3:58am On Jun 08, 2015
That is what presidents do, especially in countries with security issues . . .

Solution: Don't live in the same city as the president.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kahal29: 4:00am On Jun 08, 2015
dustmalik:

You are the only sensible person on this thread. Good observation, by the way. The OP is definitely lying. The picture by the OP, shows that he was headed into Abuja, not going to the airport. Now, for all we know, he may even be lying about the holdup being caused by Buhari's convoy. maybe it was caused by some accident, or something else. Those who live in Abuja would know that Airport road is busiest on Sundays.

May God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 08, 2015
plz stop lieing to Nigerians.this doesn't reflect anything.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by isacolukay(m): 4:24am On Jun 08, 2015
OsamaB:

Sorry for been sentimental Kazmanbanjoko, but dude the government didn't buy the ticket for me and other people trying to catch flights this morning. Also, I pay my taxes here in Nigeria and have the right to question how it is been spent. Have you ever thought about how much it will cost for allowances per hour to make police and soldiers guard almost 43km of road.

Have you ever thought how much it cost to fuel the presidential vehicles, police and military vehicles which should be nothing less than a hundred compared to 1 or 2 helicopters.

This Presidential way of wastage has been going on for too long and I believe people have the right and freedom to express their views on how government treats its citizens.

Please try to be more critical in your thinking rather than been sentimentally sarcastic.

And have you ever wondered how easy I is to bring down a helicopter? Wrap the con.dom on a dick, not on your brain.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 08, 2015
bunmititi:
useless president and even more useless followers
cant u be responsible for once? if i curse u to see husband marry go hard u more

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by AdeKamal(m): 4:34am On Jun 08, 2015
OsamaB:
The President Muhammadu Buhari's convey in a normal Presidential way block roads leading to the airport this morning. I almost missed my flight but thanks to checking in online. I really think the President should use the helicopter and stop making the poliGce and soldiers stand under the rain and block civilians from their daily activities.

but really... where is the convoy?
may God bless Nigeria?!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by rabimlomo: 4:41am On Jun 08, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

The noise about change is simply change of government, not of attitude.

Foolish people

So you guys too didn't like the way things were? Interesting! Thought you were okay with things then. undecided
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by AreaFada2: 4:50am On Jun 08, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Sharrraaaaap if you don't know what to say. Buhari is the most irresponsible leader ever.

I think for some people, overthrowing a civilian govt voted in by the people, like GMB did to Shagari is a sign of rersponsibility.

If not because 9ja get as e be, GMB should be in one hole for commiting treason. But in 9ja anything goes. Na jungle.

And the youth are the most useless of all. Sai Buhari brigade.

Siddonlook na dog name.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by jomoh: 4:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
My dear buhari saying in the media that traffic regulations should be obeyed does not mean he will do it.it is all part of propaganda.l am sure you are one of those that laments whenever GEJ vists lagos and traffic is blocked forgetting he is president

And does that place in the picture look like Lagos. Are you so blinded by GEJ's Fedora hat that you refused to see that the picture was taken in front of Aso Rock Villa and the foolish, devilish Op was complaining. Or are you saying he can't have free movement out of Aso villa again.

Bunch of hypocrites. Nonentities. Shior
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Hidentity(m): 4:59am On Jun 08, 2015
barcanista:
Nigeria leaders and their reckless behaviour
p
Mr. Barcanista, what is the recklessness in the President travelling by road with his convoy? Did he cause the traffic congestion by telling the convoy to stop while they ought to drive or he told them to slow down?

Criticism is allowed, but one thing should distinguish supposed literates and informed people from the intellectually less fortunate in the society- objectivity. Don't lose that Sir, except you are not going anywhere. I say this because people would open the book and check your record.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by jomoh: 5:11am On Jun 08, 2015
OsamaB:
The President Muhammadu Buhari's convey in a normal Presidential way block roads leading to the airport this morning. I almost missed my flight but thanks to checking in online. I really think the President should use the helicopter and stop making the police and soldiers stand under the rain and block civilians from their daily activities.

So the president does not have the right to leave the aso rock villa again?

You no dey cause traffic for front of your own gate while trying to reverse out?

If your Mind of bringing this Picture is that of hypocrisy just to castigate the President for no justifiable reason like I believe have, may your generation be cursed never to reach any level remotely close to any position as revered as PMB's. But if its the other way round may you attain heights higher than he's.

Pick the one that applies to you.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Princedapace(m): 5:17am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

I'm sure pple like u complained each time GEJ acted like this
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
mumu,guess u dontt even reside in abj 2 feel tthe inconviences,probably stay in a remote place...becos its Buhari,u can as well eat sh*t!
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

Can't u see ur not even have an understanding of his post.

sorry
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by preciouspet: 5:39am On Jun 08, 2015
My former Governor, I salute you on this issue. Mr Peter Obi, perfect gentleman.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 08, 2015
isacolukay:

And have you ever wondered how easy I is to bring down a helicopter? Wrap the con.dom on a dick, not on your brain.

Dude, grow up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.