Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning (67698 Views)

Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by ozo13(m): 5:41am On Jun 08, 2015
barcanista:
Nigeria leaders and their reckless behaviour
including Jonathan, the oga patapata of recklessness
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by drey076(m): 5:50am On Jun 08, 2015
NL is getting boring nowadays because of frustrated fellows. Quick to condemn any actions of recent administration..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by swaggprofessor(m): 5:55am On Jun 08, 2015
OsamaB:
The President Muhammadu Buhari's convey in a normal Presidential way block roads leading to the airport this morning. I almost missed my flight but thanks to checking in online. I really think the President should use the helicopter and stop making the police and soldiers stand under the rain and block civilians from their daily activities.
I only clicked ur article to measure ur stupidity bt after reading this I realised that ur stupidity is jst immeasurable. Are u trying to say that other presidents don't use motorcade or u jst trying 2 hv a story 2 paste here. Did d soldiers complain to u or r u a human right activists anyway I jst want to advice na the same soldiers go beat u black and blue if u dey try to protest against the president.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by deltateam: 6:03am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Op, dont be too sentimental. He is the president and if he wants to use the road, let him use it. Or do yu mean he doesn't have right to use the road dat he shuld use helicopter. Jonathan and hin wife do pass dis one so Yu beta get used to it. If yu no like am, relocate to benin republic.

Your mentality is very low and you should stay off the social media to upgrade your intellect. No offence. Somebody brought a problem instead of proffering a solution you'll rather refer him to past administration.

If past administration was better do you think Buhari would have been there? Is this the kind of change I and other Nigerians voted for? Buhari is first a human being before being the first citizen. We are all equal before God. Let him amend his ways and be more responsible and accountable to the people.

#I have spoken.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by melotech(m): 6:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Am still waiting to see change in this gov
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by profodun(m): 6:05am On Jun 08, 2015
Pls let me get this straight, are you saying this road is always free and GMB's convoy activated the blockage? So you don't have the idea of the cist effect of flying an aircraft? Let me brake it down for you. PAF is flown by military pilots and each trip the pilot and cabin crew collect flying allowance and they are more than 5 not to talk of the aviation fuel for the trip. So because a president campaigned change means he can't go through what the masses experience? On a good day, this is Monday morning and we are referring to a busy airport road you need to know how it is in Lagos towards MMIA. Let's stop condemning our leaders unnecessarily. Peace.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:06am On Jun 08, 2015
deltateam:

Your mentality is very low and you should stay off the social media to upgrade your intellect. No offence. Somebody brought a problem instead of proffering a solution you'll rather refer him to past administration.

If past administration was better do you think Buhari would have been there? Is this the kind of change I and other Nigerians voted for? Buhari is first a human being before being the first citizen. We are all equal before God. Let him amend his ways and be more responsible and accountable to the people.

#I have spoken.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by deltateam: 6:09am On Jun 08, 2015
SuperSuave:
why is op complaining unnecessarily Gej and other administrations must have done something worse or similar so why is it now that you are complaining how many choppers you wan make them use sef(considering security)

Must all of them enter hellicopter? The only reason that gridllock was there is because PMB is with them. He can alternatively board a helicopter accompanied by some security details while the rest join the autocade.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by deltateam: 6:15am On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=kazmanbanjoko post=34540941][/quote]

How can we ever move forward with your mentality?
Your kind will see a criminal being arrested and be saying,"What of the politicians who steal with pen". Always making excuses and diversions.

You won't understand me yet cos your IQ is still low.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:19am On Jun 08, 2015
deltateam:

How can we ever move forward with your mentality?
Your kind will see a criminal being arrested and be saying,"What of the politicians who steal with pen". Always making excuses and diversions.

You won't understand me yet cos your IQ is still low.
i understand you but you are saying it like he is a bad leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by infolekan(m): 6:28am On Jun 08, 2015
deltateam:

Must all of them enter hellicopter? The only reason that gridllock was there is because PMB is with them. He can alternatively board a helicopter accompanied by some security details while the rest join the autocade.

So you won't be here on Nairaland again lamenting on how the president has suddenly stopped moving around in cars and is now flying all over Abuja. Doubt if it'd be sensible for the president to move around town in a helicopter. There's no wisdom in it and you need to travel more and by more I mean outside the country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by infolekan(m): 6:32am On Jun 08, 2015
deltateam:

#I have spoken.

It's not a problem of past administration, it's a security issue and that's how it's done the wide world over. It's called a presidential motorcade and they don't wait for traffic light even in the best countries. The problem is for the man who thinks he's going to the airport when he's actually facing city gate and entering Abuja from LOKOJA or wherever it is he's coming from.
A suggestion is for a service lane for emergencies and movements like this but then......
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by austinbrown: 6:38am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
i only rain abuse on bad leaders, not on responsible leaders like President Buhari.
idiot
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by tochstorm(m): 6:40am On Jun 08, 2015
SuperSuave:
why is op complaining unnecessarily Gej and other administrations must have done something worse or similar so why is it now that you are complaining how many choppers you wan make them use sef(considering security)
when gej was doing it…. it was abormination now buhari is doing it, its now normal president stuff in nigeria at the state of the country fanboism shouldn't be considered during political argument.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
i only rain abuse on bad leaders, not on responsible leaders like President Buhari.
I guess you must be a mall am to call bihari responsible!
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
are u not just the idiottt of the decade? smh
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:50am On Jun 08, 2015
barcanista:
If not for you'd stupidity, u should have known Gej did worse.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:52am On Jun 08, 2015
jcmaiah:

I guess you must be a mall am to call bihari responsible!
kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:52am On Jun 08, 2015
bunmititi:
useless president and even more useless followers
We all know ur father died of snake poison and ur mother was a prostitute
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:53am On Jun 08, 2015
shikaan:
are u not just the idiottt of the decade? smh
kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Collins87: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2015
Should d President wait until u pass b4 he passes. The President's convoy in any country does not wait 4 d masses!
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
kk
ur damn ryt ok.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by mechanics(m): 6:58am On Jun 08, 2015
Nairalandinfo:

Ok..make we dey watch
ok, as 4 me i wil pray 4 dem.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Atk1nson(m): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2015
Don't know what to say, I thought Buhari would be different
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by DaBullIT(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2015
barcanista:
temitemi1:
They are truly changing things grin grin

eazisky:
All of una weh vote buhari must hear am for body grin

See them ?? Na yeye people them be , First of all , where's the picture of Buhari's convoy ? it could be anything else

Furthermore , don't you see how tiny that road is ? I bet that hold up happens on that road everyday

and for the OP , Please try again later
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Yasirarafat: 7:04am On Jun 08, 2015
OsamaB:
The President Muhammadu Buhari's convey in a normal Presidential way block roads leading to the airport this morning. I almost missed my flight but thanks to checking in online. I really think the President should use the helicopter and stop making the police and soldiers stand under the rain and block civilians from their daily activities.

He can't use pple to buy helicopter bcoz he is neither Jonathan nor the Inyamurai at large
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Echo50(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2015
This is one reasn why it's nt gud to point fingrs to leadrs no mattr wat, buhari doin worst...
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by southsouthman: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2015
But I tot the brainless man promised to obey traffic light. He has broken another of his vague numerous promises.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by ThisMeansWAR: 7:14am On Jun 08, 2015
I did not see Buhari's convoy anywhere neither did I see airport.. This could be a normal traffic that Tan idiots called road block just to make Buhari look like their fedora hat wearing clueless ediot they called their hero and role modem...

We are not in clueless Era anymore where the president will block the road and his wife will block airport thereby causing plane to crash.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by millionboi(m): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
its only a fool dat calls anoda man a fool. #fact
then u r most foolish
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Abbeyme: 7:19am On Jun 08, 2015
TemiTemi,

temitemi1:
Recklessness is in their blood(apc)

You are back!!

how was your leave?
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by nex(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2015
First off, I do not know for sure if this Buhari's convoy. This photo shows no evidence of that. Secondly, I have to add that such madness started in the GEJ era, and the Security Agents have taken it as a norm over the past 6 years. It will take a while before their mindset is changed or a very strong warning from Buhari himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.