Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent (79168 Views)

Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) / Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts / Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by kahara(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
TinUbu dumbfounded? Come waitress give him one boh.

On the other revelation,I want to return #6.381000 million which I fraudulently got as a contractor supplying the APC brooms during the general election. Does anybody know how I will go about it cos I have repented of my money.

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Waspy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
And pple don't seem to realize. ..they are busy being consumed by hate for Tinubu ( poking the eyes just to spite the nose). Yes Tinubu isn't the ideal politician nor leader we all crave but then Saraki, with all his political misadventures and scandapades is no better. Our Democracy is young and our pple are so emotionally sentimental that they can't tend it to grow. I wonder if Buhari (and yes Saraki sef )would be there now if Tinubu had not played his first part. I was watching learned persons talk today on Channels TV and I came to the truth that in Politics, the world over, there is no good or/nor bad. Now Saraki is there now and he can choose to go AWOL ( even the pdp that assisted in his emergence of the post can't remove him at their will any longer ) Such two-faced politician has no basic principles nor ideology and will always only graze where the pasture is greener. This is not good for democracy at this stage in this nation

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Eluwilussit(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
BlackMaria:
Na PDP vote 4 senate house,not APC.
How did pdp emerge as deputy senate president and house leader.
That election must not be allowed to stand.
B/S.

Eeyaaah, e dey pain u wella! Chillax. It is politics. This is simple democracy. Majority vote, not party vote. When will u realize that they are all one and the same? Apc=Pdp. Na u and me, against them. That's the simple truth.

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Yousuph569(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Kk
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by strongerthaneva(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Firefire:

God pass dem, criminals claiming progressive. cheesy
God pass una too bunch of indomie brains and fufu mixtures...Una go regret last for taken chance of our dear party..PDP must fall fall fall..
.[b][/b]

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Vivalavida99(f): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Why was he dumbfounded, is Nigeria his personal property.

Greed will surly ruin that man.

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by phranseeqz(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
It's a game of winning and winning. Interest is all that matters, that's the game. Congrats to the new speaker and to the dumbfounded, it's better he comes to term with reality.

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by temitemi1(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Barcanista, firefire,truckpusher, dearpreye,mizmycoli,when are we bringing back tinubu? I will buy red shirts n refreshments(mama #bringbackourgirls style) grin grin cheesy #bringbackourjagaban grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Firefire(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
strongerthaneva:
God pass una too bunch of indomie brains and fufu mixtures...Una go regret last for taken chance of our dear party..PDP must fall fall fall..
.[b][/b][/s]

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Forwetinnah: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
So he 'found' his dumbness. ..okay na

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by senatoradeolaa: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tinubu n co. have forgotten that Buhari belongs to everybody and to nobody. served him right. up Nigeria.

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Firefire(m): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
temitemi1:
Barcanista, firefire,truckpusher, dearpreye,mizmycoli,when are we bringing back tinubu? I will buy red shirts n refreshments(mama #bringbackourgirls style) grin grin cheesy #bringbackourjagaban grin cheesy cheesy

cheesy tongue

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by babyphaze77(m): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tinubu and his other players performed well in the first half wen d mock election was conducted. Some players like Saraki were angry cos they were not selected. But the main striker PMB changed the game by not going to the meeting. They think PMB is old abi, let Tinubu and co do things without his consent again. Hin go hang himsef. #Buhari's first dribbling

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by CSTR2: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2015

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by mrmetoo1: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
You win some, you lose some.. trust people to blow this out of proportion. There are still enough appointments, posts, etc
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Invincible hands of Atiku....the smartest usurper of our time.
He orchestrated the whole coups of today and he did it smartly.

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by cocokiller1(f): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
hahaha. ...okpolo eye e no b open eye

u use okpolo eye intimidate Jonathan,u think say na evry body dy fear ur frog eyes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by seeker121(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
I am ardent lover of Tinubu but he should take things easy,federal level is entirely new ball game.

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by QuotaSystem: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
freedom96:
This is lovely and amazing analysis.But bro was there any sign of who GMB preferred to be the senate president,cos I hate it when GMB doesn't get what he wants.

Thanks bro. In two separate press statements, PMB reiterated his willingness to work with any leader of the National Assembly that the process throws up, irrespective of what part of the country he or she originates from. In his words, “There is due process for the selection of leaders of the National Assembly, and I will not interfere in that process.”
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Sibrah: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
Change is constant.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
Princecalm:
a person not knownt to the public is master minding all this.
how. What's in it for dis person.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Abugab(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Not only dumfounded.
Tinubu is becoming too overbearing on elected officers and the whole democratic process.
If he continues like this I can confidently say he will destroy his political empire before the next one year.
This is just the beginning as many more people will rise against him and humiliate him.

PDP should not be rejoicing as there will be an emergence of another political front that the masses will align with.
Make Tinubu go sit down dey savor his victory or else everything go turn bitter leaf for e mouth ooooa

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by lato2(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
APC NWC played a fast one on everybody...saraki was actually their candidate, events in d coming weeks would unveil this...quote me
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by 9jatatafo(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
The Jagaban has just been thought how to play the game at the central. He needs to learn the trade from the masters.

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by forgiveness: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
quixotic:
is everything about tinubu? Has anyone stopped to think what saraki may have traded to get the support of people like orji,akpabio,egwu etc. What is this obssession with tinubu? If nigerians voted 4 change and because of a single person's ambition the natìonal assembly is still been controlled by the same cabal should we not be worrìed? Or you think pdp supported dogara just to spite Apc for fun? The issues at stake far out weighs tinubu. Its about total change.not cosmetic change. we have only nigeria. Pdp at both arms failed nigeria for 16years. We should not cut our nose to spite our face. Tinubu is not the problem of nigeria pdp is

@bold is a one million dollar question i'm asking myself.

People only focus on tinubu without considering other factors.

I
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
Skipped inauguration for a meeting wif buhari WHO failed to show up Dey wea banking on africain tym.. Anyways D north would rule 9ja for eva
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by QuotaSystem: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
CSTR2:
haha.
In other words, you used the SW via tinubu to accomplish your interests and then dumped them.
Oh the heights of insults.
Funny as hell.

How were they dumped? The VP is SW, the SGF is likely to be BRF, The Senate President is half-Yoruba, the Deputy Speaker is SW the ministerial list is expected to prominently feature technocrats from the SW, what are you on about?

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by beyoncausme: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
interesting....
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by kingslly(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Exactly what am thinking. Someone summoned all the APC senators to a fake Peace meeting with PMB.
Princecalm:
a person not knownt to the public is master minding all this.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
Isn't it too late to cry over split milk? C'mon pick up the napkin and set about preparing another cup of milk! Good thinking is at the foundation of a good product. APC should set about (and very quickly too) learning how to manage political success. They slept through the night only to wake up at 4am screaming blue murder! The five foolish virgins sure know better! They should cultivate folks like Atiku and Donald Duke for good counterbalance come 2019.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by tarano: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki employed the principle of War. Exploit your enemies weakness and get total defeat. Art of War...Amashing an enemy is comparable to smashing an egg with a bolder...Sun Tzu

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by tunjidj3: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
do me i do you na godwin
is now time for apc to change tactice go back to drawing board before same result come to reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns