Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent (79174 Views)

Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) / Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts / Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by CSTR2: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Firefire:
eeeeee grin

[size=18pt]The RISE and fall of Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT), [/size] whose real name is actually Yek---. A---- Ogun---- from Iragbiji Osun state. ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f52RQ_hCck&feature=youtu.be

First to do no dey pain! grin

Haaaaaaaaa! Real name Yek------A-----Ogun... Haaaaaaa
Una Badddddddddd

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by darkjorse: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
PDP don checkmate Tinubu. The mastermind is now the student. David Mark don show am shege

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is what happens when u have a party made up of defected fragments from other parties.. No one's heart is really in it tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by idris4eva(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Let look at it from another angle, what if buhari was deliberately absent from the meeting just to let peace reign just to conduct the election in the absence of the APC senators.......abi na only me dey feel PMB has something to do with it.....

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by QuotaSystem: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
CSTR2:
Your consolation is not working.
Tinubu and the SW has lost.
Those individuals are not useful to SW interests.
Saraki is loyal to the fulani while osibanjo is more or less a stooge.
Tinubu knows it which is why he fought for a different outcome with his own men.
And btw, the SGF is Ogbonnaya onu the last time i checked , not like the SE cares anyway.

Hehe you think i'm SW..
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by denedene(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by CSTR2: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Eeyaaah, e dey pain u wella! Chillax. It is politics. This is simple democracy. Majority vote, not party vote. When will u realize that they are all one and the same? Apc=Pdp. Na u and me, against them. That's the simple truth.
Ur end sentence come make sense pass beginning. Cheers
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by freedom96: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Thanks bro. In two separate press statements, PMB reiterated his willingness to work with any leader of the National Assembly that the process throws up, irrespective of what part of the country he or she originates from. In his words, “There is due process for the selection of leaders of the National Assembly, and I will not interfere in that process.”
That's cool..tnx mahn
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by emmatok(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
CSTR2:
Your consolation is not working.
Tinubu and the SW has lost.
Those individuals are not useful to SW interests.
Saraki is loyal to the fulani while osibanjo is more or less a stooge.
Tinubu knows it which is why he fought for a different outcome with his own men.
And btw, the SGF is Ogbonnaya onu the last time i checked , not like the SE cares anyway.

Your delusion is outstanding.

How did the SW lost, when they have enough people in power.

You Igbos are always masturbating over your imaginary down fall of the Yorubas.

But you always failed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by chaxking(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
That moment you realise that it's Nigeria and no one I repeat no one can be a mugabe in dis nation...
lalasticlala:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/06/senate-tinubu-dumbfounded-sarakis-victory/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by QuotaSystem: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
CSTR2:
[s]No, i know you are a northerner trying to console your willing slaves while you fucck them from behind[/s].

lipsrsealed angry
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
In my earlier posts I said it loudly. by the time the north is finished with tinubu he will see what Awolowo saw on a molehill he could not see from the top of a mountain. It's not yet over, more to come, quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
waiting patiently for his reaction.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Waspy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Recent political events is making me crave this very series "GAME OF THRONES "
So interesting

By the way, GEJ will be like.. ...Darn, this kain Politics is way messy than the one I was used to

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by olutunde12(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
agarawu23:
Meanwhile, PDP’s Senators were reportedly partying on each others’ backs at the National Assembly, celebrating Bukola Saraki’s emergence as the Senate President

hmmmmm!!!
may God spare our life's,
what PDP are thinking might not be true.

BTW Buhari is still the president na , and he is in APC. abi no be so ? grin

Buhari cannot do nothing. He cannot remove them but they can remove him. Wake up to the reality of this defeats. Biko....

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by dannewlife(m): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
NEMESIS !
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by ajebuter(f): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
lawanson44:
BREAKING NEWS!

OXFORD LEARNER'S DICTIONARY HAS ADDED A NEW WORD TO THE DICTIONARY.

NEW WORD... "TINUBU"

Tinubu (tee-nu-bu) Noun: Someone who believes that he would achieve a sinister goal and looks forward to the benefit(s) of such goals when attained but suddenly meets a deadlock after the goal is attained without enjoying the expected benefits.

Example: The tinubued armed robbers successfully broke into the company's safe and carted away cash only to realize that the money were fake currencies!

Funke became tinuburized when she discovered the man she snatched from her friend because of his presumed wealth was an ordinary driver.

Adjective:To be a Tinubu...the state of not enjoying what you expected from a good fortune.

Example: "My First Class Honors Degree Certificate is null and void because NUC has declared my Alma-Mata an illegal university. Oh! i am a Tinubu!!"

Thumb up bro!

I love your creativity!

Bless u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by mrkings84(m): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
This shows the true position of the just concluded presidential election that was widely rigged by "change"
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Akinz0126(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
The difference is Clear if @all PDP happens to be the President of this country believe me he wouldn't have allowed opposition party to get away with what just happened tuday@the senate house and Rep that is why I said:THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by spenca: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
I think this Buhari meeting sef was a set up to install Saraki

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by emmykk(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
1 minute silence, so tinubu didnt get the senate president position and didnt also get the speaker position.

When buhari said he belong to everybody and belong to nobody,was he refering to this out come.

It is very bad to treat the okpolo eye this way sha,if buhari run into problem along the line,tinubu may call his men to join the enemy force.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Sant1m: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Like APC i was livid at first, but come to think of it i think APC and especially Tinubu was to blame. Tinubu was so obsessed to get the Speaker spot for Gbaja. Now it obvious the NA will always on their own elect their leaders, Apc as a form of damage control should accept the outcome, though i feel Saraki may not last long on that seat as his pending case be his banana pill, since PMB will not intervene leading to Senators calling for him to step down to clear his name, remember Senate President does not enjoy immunity. PDP will sacrify Saraki later if the compromise will be to allow Ekweremadu remain as Deputy, in many ways he has offender the Party, VP and PMB, recall PDP have not really forgiven him and others

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Eluwilussit(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
BlackMaria:

Ur end sentence come make sense pass beginning. Cheers

I didnt mean to hurt u. I am just neutral in all of this. I like PMB position. Let the popular guys win. Please, forget party. Na them them, since 1960 independence. No be senior Saraki be senate leader in the 2nd republic? Ahaa! We dey accompany them. Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by OdionOdion: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
In the school of advanced treachery and betrayal PDP is the Professor emeritus while APC is the Jambite

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by youngeagle(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
shegsrules:
Everybody saying Tinubu is d looser, what if he is d master mind behind this. You neva can tell, sometimes its d more u c d less u understand.
. Is like saying PDP was the master mind behind PMB emergence....i
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by pedestal82(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
BUHARI WAS PART OF THIS PLAN. HE FOOLED HIS PARTY, BY SENDING THEM ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE. SIMPLE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Shymm3x: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The APC was an alliance between the North (CPC, PMB's party) and the SW (ACN, Tinubu) to kick out Jonathan and the PDP. As soon as that was done, the power struggle within the party started with Tinubu initially having the upper hand, the remedy is what you saw today. If you think all that happened today with the Tinubu senators and PMB was a coincidence then lipsrsealed

However, even though the CPC wing hijacked the party from Tinubu's overbearing influence, for a man in control of almost all the SW states and the Presidency, he remains a POWERFUL ally that renders the opposition useless once in alliance with the North. The weakening of Jagaban is good for our democracy.

All Hail Jagaban! The slayer of Jonathan, nemesis of the PDP and terror of the SE!

Ha! I see what you just did here - very cheeky. You and Rawani are quite bright (perhaps it's cos Rawani is UK educated but he does get emotional sometimes, especially when he's chest-beating).

Obviously, Buhari and others were aware of the "coup" before hand, hence they all came out afterwards to accept it. However, if you're going to cut someone to size, you have to do it the right way. This is very dirty, especially when you had to use the opposition to play ya dirty game - in selecting what's ya ordained right as the majority. Very undemocratic, I must say - and you just divided ya own party.

Anyway, don't count him out yet - too early to do that. He'll definitely fight back.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
The only progressive is Pa AWO

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Ayietim(m): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
Before you blow your trumpet, master the instrument so that you can blow it beautifully to get others to listen and join you.
http://ayietim.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by 989900: 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
einsteino:
I still dont understand how some senators could be so dumb to leave an assembly election for a mere party meeting. Now i understand why employers care about experience so much.

This is the part I'm still struggling with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead / Jonathan Holds Buhari's Hand So Tight As He Conducts Him Around Aso Villa (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.