Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent (79171 Views)

Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) / Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts / Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by mechanics(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23:
Meanwhile, PDP’s Senators were reportedly partying on each others’ backs at the National Assembly, celebrating Bukola Saraki’s emergence as the Senate President

hmmmmm!!!
may God spare our life's,
what PDP are thinking might not be true.

BTW Buhari is still the president na , and he is in APC. abi no be so ? grin
na so, mayb he may decamp o.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by 3plestar(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2015
Hoping for a better tomorrow . God bless Nigeria god bless our leaders.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by 49cents(m): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2015
quixotic:
is everything about tinubu? Has anyone stopped to think what saraki may have traded to get the support of people like orji,akpabio,egwu etc. What is this obssession with tinubu? If nigerians voted 4 change and because of a single person's ambition the natìonal assembly is still been controlled by the same cabal should we not be worrìed? Or you think pdp supported dogara just to spite Apc for fun? The issues at stake far out weighs tinubu. Its about total change.not cosmetic change. we have only nigeria. Pdp at both arms failed Nigeria for 16years. We should not cut our nose to spite our face. Tinubu is not the problem of nigeria pdp is

MY FRIEND DON'T BE DECEIVED PDP AND APC AEW THE SAME IN IDEOLOGY THAT IS WHY THE NASS ELECTIONS WENT THE WAY IT DID

ITS ONLY THE ELECTORATES THAT BEEF THEMSELVES...............UP THERE THE SENATORS FROM BOTH PARTIES SHARE TABLES AT THE BAR AND DRINK PEPPERSOUP, THAT IS WHY CROSS CARPETING IS SO EASY FOR THEM

SARAKI IS A CLASSIC EXAMPLE

POLITICS SEEMS TO BE A TENSION RELIEVING GAME FOR US

OURS MUST BE TO ORESS FOR CHANGE
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Godwin86: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2015
[i][/i]Tinubu own sef too much. Tell jagaban say he don get ban!
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Trafficjam11: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2015
shortgun:
what did they expect when they failed to put their acts together.
The strength of the broom is in togetherness; when the broom is unbundled it becomes useless and ineffective.

Even though i still have some level of confidence in the Incumbent government, this should not be ignored.

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by limpopo: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2015
APC folks said PDP should learn how to be a
good opposition.
Yesterday's lesson is proof.......
APC needs to first learn how to be the ruling
party..
David mark, bukola saraki, ekeremadu and co..
hmmmm.....
I laff in Spanish
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by themodernman: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2015
kemthegirl:

If u could see the larger picture I would be surprised. The myopia of the Yorubas is very tragic and disconcerting. U all see things through Tinubu's eyes. That's y my grandma always told us to eat with a long spoon with a Yoruba person. Backstabbing bunch u all are.

You haven't said anything but throw tantrums my dear.

I'm all ears when you wanna pass across a salient point.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by kemthegirl(f): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2015
themodernman:

You haven't said anything but throw tantrums my dear.

I'm all ears when you wanna pass across a salient point.

I already did. I now see that irony is not a very strong suit of ur ilk.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by themodernman: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

Why do Yoruba have this slave attitude towards north and always betraying us ..now look at it again and again

And when Tinubu betrayed Buhari & even sold out on Ribadu for your drunkard in 2011 what did it bring Nigeria into? $1=#200. With the way things were going $1 would have equaled my salary.

After all our sacrifice your same GEJ gave up most of the appointment to the same North & 4got we Yorubas only to be running from one Oba to the other towards election. You guys should not even be heard talking at all sef after the shame your Presido brought to us internationally. Even US & Britain dey use style pull out of Naija matters. But now they've decided to come back to our aid now dat the drunkard is gone.

Stealing is not corruption; Goat & Yam theory, Ordinary Mccaine said our government doesn't exist and called our No1 citizen "some guy named Goodluck", ordinary SA & Ghana dey look my eye yearn nonsense. And yet you said I shouldn't backstab una..

I won't only backstab but will throat-stab you sef....mtchew angry

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by agarawu23(m): 8:44am On Jun 10, 2015
mechanics:
na so, mayb he may decamp o.
dangerous joke grin
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by tonychristopher: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2015
Mind you I am not an Ijaw man so take your grievances to them...what I have written I have written

themodernman:

And when Tinubu betrayed Buhari & even sold out on Ribadu for your drunkard in 2011 what did it bring Nigeria into? $1=#200. With the way things were going $1 would have equaled my salary.

After all our sacrifice your same GEJ gave up most of the appointment to the same North & 4got we Yorubas only to be running from one Oba to the other towards election. You guys should not even be heard talking at all sef after the shame your Presido brought to us internationally. Even US & Britain dey use style pull out of Naija matters. But now they've decided to come back to our aid now dat the drunkard is gone.

Stealing is not corruption; Goat & Yam theory, Ordinary Mccaine said our government doesn't exist and called our No1 citizen "some guy named Goodluck", ordinary SA & Ghana dey look my eye yearn nonsense. And yet you said I shouldn't backstab una..

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by themodernman: 8:47am On Jun 10, 2015
tonychristopher:
Mind you I am not an Ijaw man so take your grievances to them...what I have written I have written

I gave you a piece of my mind since you intend serving as their mouth-piece by speaking your mind. Its good to know you've got nothing to say in return.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 10, 2015
chilet4cici:

do you even know anything about voting in the NASS?
If you know,please tell me.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2015
kemthegirl:

If u could see the larger picture I would be surprised. The myopia of the Yorubas is very tragic and disconcerting. U all see things through Tinubu's eyes. That's y my grandma always told us to eat with a long spoon with a Yoruba person. Backstabbing bunch u all are.
See how u made ur grandma look like a fool on social media.

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by kemthegirl(f): 9:10am On Jun 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

Why do Yoruba have this slave attitude towards north and always betraying us ..now look at it again and again

My dear I tire for them oh. Dem forget say Arewa get only one agenda. Yorubas r always selling the rest of the south to the north.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by tonychristopher: 9:14am On Jun 10, 2015
it is heart-breaking

kemthegirl:

My dear I tire for them oh. Dem forget say Arewa get only one agenda. Yorubas r always selling the rest of the south to the north.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by kemthegirl(f): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2015
BlackMaria:

See how u made ur grandma look like a fool on social media.

Na. She was wise. I never took her serious till now. The SW seem to have selective amnesia. They forget that one Nigeria is an artificial creation of the colonial masters. That is one fact the north never forgets. As long as we r lumped with SW, they will continued to screw us over.
SS/SE know they r screwed. So we will just join the north to screw u over the more. Mme Ebod.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by tonychristopher: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2015
your mind is in pieces so don't worry..i wont pick em up for you...
themodernman:

I gave you a piece of my mind since you intend serving as their mouth-piece by speaking your mind. Its good to know you've got nothing to say in return.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by shammah1(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

It shouldn't be allowed honestly
Okay continue to cry. I thought you said tha PDP is dead and buried? Just pulled one stunt and the whole of APC are mourning. More to come. Lmao!
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Geesanni: 9:36am On Jun 10, 2015
MUMU,LAWAN NA Yoruba NI ODE TALK
nightmile:
This is good for democracy, Yorubas can't occupy the office of V.P, senate president and speaker at same time. Let's leave it this way abeg. Let the key positions go round the regions.

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by themodernman: 10:00am On Jun 10, 2015
tonychristopher:
your mind is in pieces so don't worry..i wont pick em up for you...

Kid rhymes from a kid mentality. Who will support such who doesn't know his left from right.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by softnipples(f): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Yorubbish:

You look like Art!

i.e if you're the one on profile.
Hmmm...is that a compliment?
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Orunto: 10:51am On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu has just seen some healthy and capable competition in Saraki.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by shomutuski(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

It shouldn't be allowed honestly

Exactly!!! You should have known that saraki is a snitching slying murf!!! He is actually still in Pdp, he is their joker. The game is clear to see!! He gained support from pdp supporters offering them the deputy position. Nigerian politicians are desperado
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by mccoy47(m): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The APC was an alliance between the North (CPC, PMB's party) and the SW (ACN, Tinubu) to kick out Jonathan and the PDP. As soon as that was done, the power struggle within the party started with Tinubu initially having the upper hand, the remedy is what you saw today. If you think all that happened today with the Tinubu senators and PMB was a coincidence then lipsrsealed

However, even though the CPC wing hijacked the party from Tinubu's overbearing influence, for a man in control of almost all the SW states and the Presidency, he remains a POWERFUL ally that renders the opposition useless once in alliance with the North. The weakening of Jagaban is good for our democracy.

All Hail Jagaban! The slayer of Jonathan, nemesis of the PDP and terror of the SE!

ur just an ODE!
and dats capitalized on purpose.

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by hyperflex(m): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23:
Meanwhile, PDP’s Senators were reportedly partying on each others’ backs at the National Assembly, celebrating Bukola Saraki’s emergence as the Senate President

hmmmmm!!!

Buhari is an ANPP abi CPC that joined APC. the pain APC have is that the original APC guys lost positions to pple who just joined. lol. Tinubu has a taste of his own medicine. BTW aPC is an Hausa party now.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by hyperflex(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
mccoy47:

ur just an ODE! and dats capitalized on purpose.
baba ode
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by omoharry(f): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
joelenesleek:
Today has been very interesting. Karma has been very functional. I made custard for the first time in my life for over a decade of trying. Don't give up on your Dreams.

Please how is Rotimi Ameachi? grin angry
He must have had his tale between his legg and gone into hiding when Buhari snubbs him by only going with Fashola and Fayemi to Germany.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by omoharry(f): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
I expected Tinubu as a master of this game as accorded by his supporters to have been wiser. I think he got carried away with the big win and decided to dine with the Northerners with a short spoon. this people (Northerner) understand only one Language..."the desire to rule and not to be subdued" . NASS Inauguration was slated for 10am, you and 51 senators were not where to be found because there was a meeting with Mr Presido who didn' t even turn up...WHAT HAPPEN NEXT/ the northerners political magic. SS/SE/PDP S.W ARE WATCHING WITH OUR POPCORN and COKE AND SEE AS THE LOVE/ROMANCE BTW THE APC S.W AND THE NORTH UNFOLD
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by mechanics(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23:
dangerous joke grin
dats my thinking, cos he pitched his tents with pdp.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by PLEXPLEX(m): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23:

hmmmmm!!!

OF COURSE HE IS STILL THE PRESIDOR N NO BE FOR HIM KOROKORO EYES SO PDP HIGHJACK NASS SO?
SO U SUPOSE KNOW SAY MARK NO BI GEJ FOR POLITICS N IF APC MUMU AS I DEY SEE THEM SO MAKE THEM MAKE THE MOVES OF SUSPENDING SARAKI MAKE THEM SEE HOW HE LL RETURN TO PDP QUITELY
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by leofab(f): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
themodernman:

Run along with your Almighty USA and UK... When they were withdrawing remember that China; Russia and India were advance to fill in the vacuum... People like will always want to be a slave so as to always eat free food.. Gibberish

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead / Jonathan Holds Buhari's Hand So Tight As He Conducts Him Around Aso Villa (photo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61