Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent (79177 Views)

Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) / Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts / Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by denifajiyo: 5:04am On Jun 10, 2015
Start making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ http://www.netcash5.com

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Rotimi47: 5:08am On Jun 10, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/06/senate-tinubu-dumbfounded-sarakis-victory/
people tend to think Tinubu is beating in the turn out of event but they tend to forget this is just the beginning and people that thinks that saraki and Dagogo had their ways may be on along thing because Tinubu is a strategist and he as not made any comment yet showing it might get ugly has things start unfolding. I believe politricks not politics just started and saraki,Altiku etc who had any ambition to become President of Federal Republic of Nigeria just wasted that opportunity as they never looked at the future but rather lived on the present due to selfish interests not the interest of a better Nigeria. The PDP state/region that voted them in may bear the brunt of what just happened and they shouldn't cry when things start to unfold as it's better that your enemy reveal himself early than you getting to discover too late and saraki & his supporters just helped big time.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by nightmile: 5:15am On Jun 10, 2015
CSTR2:
Your consolation is not working.
Tinubu and the SW has lost.
Those individuals are not useful to SW interests.
Saraki is loyal to the fulani while osibanjo is more or less a stooge.
Tinubu knows it which is why he fought for a different outcome with his own men.
And btw, the SGF is Ogbonnaya onu the last time i checked , not like the SE cares anyway.

You just make up stories to make your self happy.." Sagari loyal to the Fulani's" empty brain like you. What use was Ojukwu your coward hero to the SE? He led thousands of mumu's to their graves and ran away with his family. Here you are condemning a revered professor .
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by abtmaviz(m): 5:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Patiently watching how the drama unfolds

Btw, the ministerial post would be more interesting
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by agarawu23(m): 5:18am On Jun 10, 2015
HRich:
APC members dont trust anybody. Not even the President. Vice President people dont trust the President people. And the President people dont trust the Vice President people. Everybody watching their backs by themselves. This is the reason why there will be no more APC after Buhari's tenure.
you think so?
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by agarawu23(m): 5:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Jackrich:
Of course Buhari is still in the APC and he's still the President with a toothless bulldog for a vice President and also remember that right now he has his brothers controlling the lower and upper house what do you think will happen? They will make policies and shove it down our throat.
Tinubu is the Afonja of this 21st century and Yorubas again has been used by the North after using them to return power to the North.All of us go hear wee. grin
Before I forgot , where is Amaechi? The puccy cat of Ubima? grin

Jonathan go dey laugh kai! grin
embarassed sad
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by udy4real(m): 5:22am On Jun 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The APC was an alliance between the North (CPC, PMB's party) and the SW (ACN, Tinubu) to kick out Jonathan and the PDP. As soon as that was done, the power struggle within the party started with Tinubu initially having the upper hand, the remedy is what you saw today. If you think all that happened today with the Tinubu senators and PMB was a coincidence then lipsrsealed

However, even though the CPC wing hijacked the party from Tinubu's overbearing influence, for a man in control of almost all the SW states and the Presidency, he remains a POWERFUL ally that renders the opposition useless once in alliance with the North. The weakening of Jagaban is good for our democracy.

All Hail Jagaban! The slayer of Jonathan, nemesis of the PDP and terror of the SE!

U dey craze
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by udy4real(m): 5:28am On Jun 10, 2015
nightmile:

You just make up stories to make your self happy.." Sagari loyal to the Fulani's" empty brain like you. What use was Ojukwu your coward hero to the SE? He led thousands of mumu's to their graves and ran away with his family. Here you are condemning a revered professor .

U are a big fool for calling Ojukwu a coward,I don't blame u anyway,nairaland has given u opportunity to air ur dumb views
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by udy4real(m): 5:31am On Jun 10, 2015
Rotimi47:
people tend to think Tinubu is beating in the turn out of event but they tend to forget this is just the beginning and people that thinks that saraki and Dagogo had their ways may be on along thing because Tinubu is a strategist and he as not made any comment yet showing it might get ugly has things start unfolding. I believe politricks not politics just started and saraki,Altiku etc who had any ambition to become President of Federal Republic of Nigeria just wasted that opportunity as they never looked at the future but rather lived on the present due to selfish interests not the interest of a better Nigeria. The PDP state/region that voted them in may bear the brunt of what just happened and they shouldn't cry when things start to unfold as it's better that your enemy reveal himself early than you getting to discover too late and saraki & his supporters just helped big time.

Rubbish post,wake up
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Ayorinwolemi: 5:38am On Jun 10, 2015
Nobody knows it all.
Such is life!!!!

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by obinto: 5:54am On Jun 10, 2015
I have a deep respect for tinubu's political experience but recent events must leave him feeling like a newbie. Lets just say he and his group were sent on a journey to nowhere
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by DiepreyeAbaka: 5:55am On Jun 10, 2015
Its gonna be interesting in NASS,the Lannisters always pays its debt,Saraki's emergence typifies that
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by ARKdiscloser7(m): 6:03am On Jun 10, 2015
Yesterday was one of my best moments politically!
Tifnubu deserve all he got.

The swear and curse of those innocent people he collected their lands in Lagos is recall getting on him.

But he must be a fool to believe that all Nigerians are foolish and will follow him sheepishly as the yorubas do.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by OkoloNonso(m): 6:07am On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu alone can't be APC. Politics remaineth a game of number.

Lesson 1.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by uoaenterprise93(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2015
what does it benefit BUKLA SARAKI for dividing some of the majority sits in the house with PDP which is now a minority. This setting will never happen in a house where PDP is the majority. In their 16 years of flimsy national service never do they offer a majority sit to a minority party in the house. There is a hidden romance between BUKOLA and PDP. After all he was born and breaded there, the most disapponiting thing is that he put himself first and not the interest of the people. And the worst thing is for him to connive with PDP to return IKweramdu and David mark as key members in the house. I am afraid these wave of change will not be what we expected, suddenly when things start to unfold Nigerian will be suprised. If the presure of anti party hits BUKOLA he will decamp back to PDP which will be a major blow to APC. BUKOLA and co. never understand the struggle of MARCH 28 & APRIL 11, to them they use it as a ladder to satisfy their filthy personal interest. Infact he still has a case to answer in EFCC……. too bad for us that suffer under the sun and in the rain to actualise the change we want in our lives. We thank God for having the president that we want, at last he is the main man. And PMB need to be proactive and decisive or he will watch APC burn into pieces
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by tonychristopher: 6:38am On Jun 10, 2015
themodernman:

And what did our alliance with the Otuoke sluggard bring? Abeggy. And explain how the North has hijacked anything here?

Why do Yoruba have this slave attitude towards north and always betraying us ..now look at it again and again

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by kilokeys(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

All Hail Jagaban! The slayer of Jonathan, nemesis of the PDP and terror of the SE!

U must be a Spartacus freak... Tinubu is like a stubborn but powerful domina.
Naija a capuatic arena
PmB the experienced doctore
The victims like varro
We are still waiting for Spartacus o.

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by princoo(m): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=lawanson44 post=34604910]BREAKING NEWS!

OXFORD LEARNER'S DICTIONARY HAS ADDED A NEW WORD TO THE DICTIONARY.

NEW WORD... "TINUBU"

Tinubu (tee-nu-bu) Noun: Someone who believes that he would achieve a sinister goal and looks forward to the benefit(s) of such goals when attained but suddenly meets a deadlock after the goal is attained without enjoying the expected benefits.

Example: The tinubued armed robbers successfully broke into the company's safe and carted away cash only to realize that the money were fake currencies!

Funke became tinuburized when she discovered the man she snatched from her friend because of his presumed wealth was an ordinary driver.

Adjective:To be a Tinubu...the state of not enjoying what you expected from a good fortune.

Example: "My First Class Honors Degree Certificate is null and void because NUC has declared my Alma-Mata an illegal university. Oh! i am a Tinubu!!"[/quote

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Jackrich: 6:51am On Jun 10, 2015
Babymama1:

Will they ever learn
I hope tinubu doesn't drink conc acid
As long as they are undoing the SE and SS they do not give a rat ass.

So much for a sophisticated people.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by FOREXMARTS: 6:59am On Jun 10, 2015
What happened in military terms is called a distraction or diversion. The Plan was to get the powers that be away from there to the meeting with the president which didn't hold while the election took place, they bundled Tinubu and his cohorts into a farce meeting. Ask yourself this, is it a mare coincidence that an invitation was sent to all the key people or stakeholders for the meeting and mistakenly not sent to Saraki? Is also coincidental that the person who didn't attend won? Tinubu was simply beaten at his own game, in summary none of his boys are in the top 4 position unless you choose to count the vp but we all know that's a ceremonial office. In Airforce terms Buhari did an evasive maneuver, did a barrel roll to to allow Tinubu's fighter jet move to the front and from then Buhari went for the kill, shot him down from behind lol.

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by ifyalways(f): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2015
" I am for everybody. I am for nobody "

" I have no comment. I have no reaction "

It's gonna be an interesting time. . . cheesy
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Ayus34(m): 7:04am On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=34603846][/quote]
I don't know where igbos now stand. At some point it looked like its GEJ or biafra and no one else. When GEJ lost, they adopted Jimi, it became Jimi Agbaje or no one else. It then became Ambode vs Igbos. When Jimi Lost, everyone remembered there was a biafra, serious agitation began. Somehow, the war between Fayose and apc law makers in Ekiti began, and Igbos became Nigerians again and Fayose became their correct man. Now, its Saraki and Dogara that are the Heros. I think even if Shekau of bokoharam contests against any choice of apc, Igbos will support him, it doesnt matter if he means bad for Nigeria. but I am happy that Igbos have accepted the Deputy senate president slot , Atleast we can have one Nigeria... somtimes it looks like they want Biafra then next thing they become Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 10, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I didnt mean to hurt u. I am just neutral in all of this. I like PMB position. Let the popular guys win. Please, forget party. Na them them, since 1960 independence. No be senior Saraki be senate leader in the 2nd republic? Ahaa! We dey accompany them. Lol
If saraki must win,den his party members must be around during the election. That stuff na sham.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2015
dstar01:

Go cancel am na, mumu!
See how you just showed the stupidity in you.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 10, 2015
nisotid:

How do you mean? How many PDP member elect and how many of them unanimously voted Saraki. Stop been biase it is good for us.
My goodness,did u just type this or you are just been mischievous.
B4 I reply u,go and take a calculation of how many pdp members are in the senate and also how many Apc members are also there.
I support the election held in the house of reps,cuz all party members are involved,but 4 d senate election,it's ntn bt bullsh1t.
Explain to me,how pdp won the deputy and senate leader.
If APC members are in the house during the election,will pdp win such posts.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by HRich(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2015
Babymama1:

The party is already fragmented
I said it in the very beginning that the SW will help Buhari win and will be dumped
This is just the second week o
They never seen anything.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by mkdboy: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2015
It is a victory for democracy , That was APC language .
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by HRich(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23:
you think so?
I know so.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2015
BlackMaria:
Na PDP vote 4 senate house,not APC. How did pdp emerge as deputy senate president and house leader. That election must not be allowed to stand. B/S.
do you even know anything about voting in the NASS?
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by pontif: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2015
You guys watch the political maths saraki and dahora will be impeach cos apc still have the majority all they need do is get some pdp senetors to defect once its done good byr saraki for been desperate and disobedient.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Usap1010: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2015
I no it wil end up dis way dts shows dt if u take PMB away Both APC nd PDP ar d same
247notire:
M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead / Jonathan Holds Buhari's Hand So Tight As He Conducts Him Around Aso Villa (photo