Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent (79176 Views)

Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) / Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts / Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by porka: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Shege!

Fulani don nack am maga!

Daura 2nd slave captured...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by papoose999(m): 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki playd d politics game 2dy..great day 4 democracy...pdp d winners in disguise...
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by azimibraun: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
I want somebody to explain to me how Tinubu is connectect to all of these Senate and House of Representatives palaver and how he is a loser? Was Tinubu planning on controlling Senator Lawal or Femi Gbajabiamila? How wld he have done that and how hs he controlled Femi Gbajabiamila all these year? Concrete examples pls.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by lawrsmith(m): 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
einsteino:
I still dont understand how some senators could be so dumb to leave an assembly election for a mere party meeting. Now i understand why employers care about experience so much.
great meeting does not make a great men, rather great decision.i think senator saraki made a great decision by boycotting APC emergency meeting.kudos to our able senate president.this is 4:0 against APC

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by azimibraun: 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
What is " SPECTACULAR" about what. Saraki and Dogara did? Overhyping what is just not so Special. You have a clear chance of winning an election amongst your peers and your party wanted another candidate and you refuse to step down and went into the election and won. I want to knw the extraordinary thing about it. I want to why ppl are just overhauling the thing this much.. Abi na lack of gist?
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by thekoko007: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
quixotic:
is everything about tinubu? Has anyone stopped to think what saraki may have traded to get the support of people like orji,akpabio,egwu etc. What is this obssession with tinubu? If nigerians voted 4 change and because of a single person's ambition the natìonal assembly is still been controlled by the same cabal should we not be worrìed? Or you think pdp supported dogara just to spite Apc for fun? The issues at stake far out weighs tinubu. Its about total change.not cosmetic change. we have only nigeria. Pdp at both arms failed nigeria for 16years. We should not cut our nose to spite our face. Tinubu is not the problem of nigeria pdp is
but you should also realized that the change will need will never come from someone like tinibu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by lato2(m): 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
If you think Tinubu can control Kwankwaso and Yerima and some others that have cued up behind saraki then u are just a learner...Sarakis victory is the handwork of APC National Working Committee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Winning123: 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Firefire:
eeeeee grin

[size=18pt]The RISE and fall of Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT), [/size] whose real name is actually Yek---. A---- Ogun---- from Iragbiji Osun state. ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f52RQ_hCck&feature=youtu.be

First to do no dey pain! grin

You are so ignorant of politics. This is not the end. This is just the beginning.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by ufojude: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
“I have no comment, I have no reaction,” said the national Leader of the APC while leaving the International Conference Centre in Abuja where the APC leaders were waiting in vain for Muhammadu Buhari.

John Odigie-Oyegun, the APC National Chairman, added: “We just watched it (on TV) but we will address you when the whole situation has been re-examined.”

Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari was reportedly absent at the meeting scheduled to renew peace among the groups in the leadership struggle of the 8th National Assembly.

" The cup you use to mete out to your neighbour, would be used to mete out to you"...
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by shegsrules(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
youngeagle:
. Is like saying PDP was the master mind behind PMB emergence....i

Nope, pdp got d upper hand due to lesser number of APC members at the house when d election was conducted but d sole plan waas based on Saraki emergence.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by mafioso47(m): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
mrmetoo1:
You win some, you lose some.. trust people to blow this out of proportion. There are still enough appointments, posts, etc
these appointments would still have to pass tru the house for approval / disapproval. The Change is Finally Here. ******* it really sucks to see a group of old selfish men wading about their agbadas staging meetings and thinking they can champion the affairs of this great country our forefathers laboured for.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by dstar01(m): 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
BlackMaria:
Na PDP vote 4 senate house,not APC. How did pdp emerge as deputy senate president and house leader. That election must not be allowed to stand. B/S.

Go cancel am na, mumu!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
It is big blow to Tinubu...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Ugik(m): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The APC was an alliance between the North (CPC, PMB's party) and the SW (ACN, Tinubu) to kick out Jonathan and the PDP. As soon as that was done, the power struggle within the party started with Tinubu initially having the upper hand, the remedy is what you saw today. If you think all that happened today with the Tinubu senators and PMB was a coincidence then lipsrsealed

However, even though the CPC wing hijacked the party from Tinubu's overbearing influence, for a man in control of almost all the SW states and the Presidency, he remains a POWERFUL ally that renders the opposition useless once in alliance with the North. The weakening of Jagaban is good for our democracy.

All Hail Jagaban! The slayer of Jonathan, nemesis of the PDP and terror of the SE!
are you sure you understand nigerias politics at all..oh boi talk like pesn wey get sense nah...ok,if you no get, take this #20 go buy am for OLX or konga

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by ctuagent007: 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
lawanson44:
BREAKING NEWS!

OXFORD LEARNER'S DICTIONARY HAS ADDED A NEW WORD TO THE DICTIONARY.

NEW WORD... "TINUBU"

Tinubu (tee-nu-bu) Noun: Someone who believes that he would achieve a sinister goal and looks forward to the benefit(s) of such goals when attained but suddenly meets a deadlock after the goal is attained without enjoying the expected benefits.

Example: The tinubued armed robbers successfully broke into the company's safe and carted away cash only to realize that the money were fake currencies!

Funke became tinuburized when she discovered the man she snatched from her friend because of his presumed wealth was an ordinary driver.

Adjective:To be a Tinubu...the state of not enjoying what you expected from a good fortune.

Example: "My First Class Honors Degree Certificate is null and void because NUC has declared my Alma-Mata an illegal university. Oh! i am a Tinubu!!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by azimibraun: 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
As if everything APC is Tinubu.. So timubu instructed Buhari to travel to Germany with fashola abi? Ok o! May be Tinubu will still give Buhari a second wife.. All these no gist ppl on NL just making a Myth out an ordinary Man huslting his own..
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by ayobami84: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tinubu should @ least be grateful that PDP senators did not use the opportunity of the 'absence' of the APC senators to elect a pdp senate president, cuz they would have easily won it if they presented one of them for the position to contest against saraki, afterall, they were the majority present @ the election process.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Dollarboom: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
OK Nigerians, enough of this bickering. What will really benefit us is the performance of these people, and that's what we should be concerned about most.

Meanwhile,

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
APC about to get messed.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by mytym(m): 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=34603846][/quote]

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Evaromantik(m): 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Wetin he go tok b4......he tink say,na im get Nigeria"onye ara,anu ofia"............but obviously,Saraki must recamp to PDP........thats why APC is not happy becus they didn't even trust dat man........though,i cherish that alot
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
softnipples:
Tinubu ,U neva chi chom chin cheesy

You look like Art!
i.e if you're the one on profile.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by ctuagent007: 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
lawanson44:
BREAKING NEWS!

NEW WORD... "TINUBU"

Tinubu (tee-nu-bu) Noun: Someone who believes that he would achieve a sinister goal and looks forward to the benefit(s) of such goals when attained but suddenly meets a deadlock after the goal is attained without enjoying the expected benefits.

Example: The tinubued armed robbers successfully broke into the company's safe and carted away cash only to realize that the money were fake currencies!

Funke became tinuburized when she discovered the man she snatched from her friend because of his presumed wealth was an ordinary driver.

Adjective:To be a Tinubu...the state of not enjoying what you expected from a good fortune.

Example: "My First Class Honors Degree Certificate is null and void because NUC has declared my Alma-Mata an illegal university. Oh! i am a Tinubu!!"

In the school of advanced treachery and betrayal
PDP is the Professor emeritus while APC is the
Jambite

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by osolaif: 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
lawanson44:
BREAKING NEWS!

NEW WORD... "TINUBU"

You must be a comedian. ...... a good one at that got my ribs cracking
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by CelebrateGod(m): 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tinubu needs to go back to the drawing board and replan
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Jackrich: 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
agarawu23:
Meanwhile, PDP’s Senators were reportedly partying on each others’ backs at the National Assembly, celebrating Bukola Saraki’s emergence as the Senate President

hmmmmm!!!
may God spare our life's,
what PDP are thinking might not be true.

BTW Buhari is still the president na , and he is in APC. abi no be so ? grin
Of course Buhari is still in the APC and he's still the President with a toothless bulldog for a vice President and also remember that right now he has his brothers controlling the lower and upper house what do you think will happen? They will make policies and shove it down our throat.
Tinubu is the Afonja of this 21st century and Yorubas again has been used by the North after using them to return power to the North.All of us go hear wee. grin
Before I forgot , where is Amaechi? The puccy cat of Ubima? grin

Jonathan go dey laugh kai! grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Jackrich: 12:01am On Jun 10, 2015
CelebrateGod:
Tinubu needs to go back to the drawing board and replan
Which table ? undecided

Buhari said he has resolved to work with leaders of both house and they are all Moslems and Northerners . grin

Tinubu should plan on how to be getting small egunje from Bubari's administration,he will forever remain loyal to the North or else he should forget it and that is if a hit is not placed on him by the Northern mafia if he begins to kick up dust.

Yourba una do well o, you people are very very sophisticated indeed. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by omogin(f): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2015
Buhari nor want Tinubu load simple. Thats the reason for d delay in the ministerial list. But I could have helped them monitor things in the assembly complex and report back sharply if I knew they all were going to believe in the ICC meeting
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by omogin(f): 12:16am On Jun 10, 2015
azimibraun:
As if everything APC is Tinubu.. So timubu instructed Buhari to travel to Germany with fashola abi? Ok o! May be Tinubu will still give Buhari a second wife.. All these no gist ppl on NL just making a Myth out an ordinary Man huslting his own..

Fashola was taken to Germany as a decoy. Tinubu camp fell flat for it. Nobody's even asking why the president wasn't at the meeting even by 10am.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by nonaira: 12:16am On Jun 10, 2015

Where are those SW people wey dey lift this Tinubu as the "God of politics". Where dem dey, come talk na?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tinubu and Yoruba just became the definition of "Used and Dumped" grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by vislabraye(m): 12:17am On Jun 10, 2015
Waspy:
And pple don't seem to realize. ..they are busy being consumed by hate for Tinubu ( poking the eyes just to spite the nose). Yes Tinubu isn't the ideal politician nor leader we all crave but then Saraki, with all his political misadventures and scandapades is no better. Our Democracy is young and our pple are so emotionally sentimental that they can't tend it to grow. I wonder if Buhari (and yes Saraki sef )would be there now if Tinubu had not played his first part. I was watching learned persons talk today on Channels TV and I came to the truth that in Politics, the world over, there is no good or/nor bad. Now Saraki is there now and he can choose to go AWOL ( even the pdp that assisted in his emergence of the post can't remove him at their will any longer ) Such two-faced politician has no basic principles nor ideology and will always only graze where the pasture is greener. This is not good for democracy at this stage in this nation

Bottom line is that most politicians are selfish people, period. Politics in Nigeria is a game of treachery, betrayal and subterfuge. APC used it very well, and the PDP is doing so.
One of the most important things is to break the monopoly of Tinubu. Yes, Tinubu was influential in Buhari's victory and that of Saraki but you don't expect them to be his boy boy. This is not Lagos state. If you are talking about principle, leave politicians out of it most especially Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by tonychristopher: 12:20am On Jun 10, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/06/senate-tinubu-dumbfounded-sarakis-victory/

Why embellish this ..:.in a nutshell
Tinubu was dumbfounded
APC was damned by GMB
APC is just ruderless
PdP is smarter
Yoruber put north in this position with herd mentality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead / Jonathan Holds Buhari's Hand So Tight As He Conducts Him Around Aso Villa (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.