Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

(photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (62648 Views)

Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by IYANGBALI: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Rexeffiom:
Luvly....... Me expecting sumfing gud too cum my birthday
as you dey very stingy,your own go be toy car grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Sunbellar: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
I dedicate this to my Dublin based nairaland woman friend who bought a wonderful wristwatch for me. I will never forget such good gesture.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by damilareoye: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Girl friend, start learning cus my birthday is on the way.... #100 recharge card will land you a slap..

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by encrypt(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
6ty6ix:
she gave you a nice gift because you are a good lover...To all them guyz complaining abt getting boxers and singlet learn to be better lovers

Or you should learn to give better gifts

Or we should stop dating broke gurls (that watch doesn't sell cheap)....

Should i keep going?
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Swagk101(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
What did you do to deserve such expensive gift?
Hin dey tear d babe vijayjay wella

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by muchex: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
This looks more like an advert to me. By dway, dt watch is nt expensive. ..costs btwn 5 to 8k.

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by okonelfg(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
M ;Dy brother Na the packaging the guy man give the watch , toy watch come dey look like Rolex. grin
hahahaha any girl wey wan come scam me with dis yeye watch

D kind thunder wey go strike am dey wait mek buhary go for anoda trip
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
okonelfg:
hahahaha any girl wey wan come scam me with dis yeye watch

D kind thunder wey go strike am dey wait mek buhary go for anoda trip
grin

I don't like receiving gifts from ladies if we are dating - I don't know why but I feel so uncomfortable about it.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by harry509: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
SenR:

Just received this lovely time piece from
my girlfriend as my birthday gift.

It's comes with a 32GB internal memory,
An HD Camera for both motion picture and
video recording, audio recording and a charging usb cable used for charging the wrist watch.

See pics below....
dats gud. She reali love's u a lot.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Alao96(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ans hlw is this adding to ma bank account
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by adewusiisrael: 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nice1 but we need to probe her motive and the source of fund angry
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by harry509: 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin

I don't like receiving gifts from ladies if we are dating - I don't know why but I feel so uncomfortable about it.
y liein now? undecided END TIME IS HERE OOOH.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by nanalady(f): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Archero:
She knows what she is doing grin
soo..a girl/lady/woman..cannot just do something good for her boyfriend without ulterior motives..na wa ooh... undecided
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Swagk101(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
FredTony11:

Welcome to the great brotherhood,have you been looking for an opportunity to be one of the brotherhood,this is the right time to join the illuminati brotherhood,it will make you famous,rich,excel in your business.it will established your business round the world and you will be recognized in your country,join the illuminati,if you are interested contact us at:thegreatilluminati666@outlook.com or call: +2348168007545
Aswear u dey madt

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by ify84(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hope no be 10million naira own like aisha...
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
harry509:
y liein now? undecided END TIME IS HERE OOOH.
grin grin grin grin grin truth.

I feel uncomfortable but I'll still take it just to make them feel good.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Deejavuu my birthday is in a few weeks time o. grin cheesy
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by okonelfg(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin

guy u na correct man.....

I gave up since! !
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
FAKE WATCH grin grin grin grin grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
6ty6ix:
she gave you a nice gift because you are a good lover...To all them guyz complaining abt getting boxers and singlet learn to be better lovers

Real love should not be measured.
So the more I shower u with gift, determines what I get in return?
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Swagk101(m): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
nanalady:
soo..a girl/lady/woman..cannot just do something good for her boyfriend without ulterior motives..na wa ooh... undecided
U fit buy watch 4 ur guy make u no expect car in return? Don't lie, end time is near

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by timpaker(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
It's a very nice watch.

It has a chronograph design that is non functional

The date/calender complication seems to have bn replaced by the camera.

It's a good thing it has a luminous hand.

The watch also feature a 40mm tachymeter resting around the black dial (hope you know how to use it? )

Generally, the watch is cool. Your girl gave you something to cherish.

(hope you won't be tempted to make a sextape with it?) wink

There is nothing as sexy a wristwatch gift cheesy .

I pray next time shed get you something like a Hublot big bang, Citizen Eco-drive and Michael Koors. grin

Let me not go far with the reviews.

Happy belated birthday bro.

2 Likes

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by clovislouis(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
6ty6ix:
is that so
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by clovislouis(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
SenR:

video recording, audio recording and a charging usb cable used for charging the wrist watch.

See pics below....
just a watch! Nigga pls!!!
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by harry509: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin grin truth.

I feel uncomfortable but I'll still take it just to make them feel good.
me 2.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by MakCoby(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
taiocol:
you sure say na she buy am or she lick one dude ear collect watch come give you
hahahahahahahahahahhaha
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by erico2k2(m): 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
6ty6ix:
Nah lie, girls have been stingy since 1300BC grin grin grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by dBard: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lovely and thoughtful gift. Kudos t her......and u for be deserving of such.

ahem @o.P, hope you're aware that product is classed as a spy camera watch

** strolls away**
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by ayooyee: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Owo ni keke ife
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by ireneony(f): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
SenR:

See pics below....
so u get girlfriendundecided
Nawa o....so my prince charming just go just like that
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by nodullin(m): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Please can i be your girl friends boy friend

Nice1... i really love wrist watches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS / A Game For Romancelanders. / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.