Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post (77975 Views)

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly / List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Dollyak(f): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jesus. I haven't seen this much stupid people in my life. smh.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by AraduF90(m): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lockin out Vp Osibanjo is an insult to his office. I jst can't imagine such cheap excuse dat he dos nt have a military background bt i saw amechi in one of the videos Or is amechi a military man? Its so funny how buhari managed to send osibanjo to go and buy CIGAR bt coming they had shut the door so funny.
There is what we call mutual respect and that i saw between gej and sambo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Dollyak(f): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kzealz:
No disrespect::: but the west has been fooled for long::: dont underestimate d wisdom of the northerners::: dats y tins doznt really work out with them n easterners:: because thats anoda set of wise ppl::: now d west are crying:: the north used them to achieve presidency::: the north still used east to disorganize the plans of the west to impose powor on NAS living them to fight within themselves
Indeed. Divide and conquer comes to mind
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by ghost08(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=Algebra12 post=34658737]These are really irrelevant excuses.
So if the President were a complete civilian, he wouldn't have been allowed to such meetings?

exactly my thought
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by friends4ever(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Force men are pretty intelligent. PMB is now playing a fast game on Tinibu and co...PMB is fully aware that Tinubu Flip flops... God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by cochexky: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is just the beginning . tongue
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by adaxxy: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
You ain't seen notting,if you are not hausa ..yu can never be hausa they know how to sideline people ...hmmmmnn,I dey look oooooo. undecided
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Honestly I do not see any big deal in this whole thing,some people are only trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. If that is what it will take to win the war against BH so be it jo

So you have suddenly found your voice?

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
dammytosh:
Keep

Don't mind the m0r0ns who will rather tribalize everything at the expense of applying common sense.

Must Osinbajo be invited for every meeting Buhari attend ?

So if he was not invited, how was he shut out ?

Did he get to the door of a meeting he was not invited to and was bounced expectedly ?

and when this useless journalist says 'anonymous source' when reporting, don;t trut them. They can cook anything from their room.

Presidency sauce ko, presidency pepper soup ni.

Keep consoling yourself! Prof. Osubande is a common Commisioner. Buhari has no VP tongue tongue

Why would buhari take somebody who says how his "mummy" told him to work seriously?

Mummy's boy...Tinubu's boy...Buhari's Houseboy!

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by shortgun(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hahaha laff Wan tire my Belle. So the commissioner is not even privileged to sensitive information? tell me something.

Let him just resign than be made a subject of mockery cos not even Tinubu can save him from the humiliation he will suffer in that office.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by dealslip(f): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
The truth is that they don't want him to be privy to the Bokoharamisation of Nigeria. Chad, Buhari and the fellow Niger Jihad brothers are planning for the full legalization of BH. Was Jonathan a military man. Nonsense talk. When a Professor goes down so low that is what he gets.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by ajawara(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
koladebrainiac:
omg! You guys have no sound opinion of your own! You guys are not vast in ur sense of reasoning! where in the world would u see VP n President gather together to meet security n army chief at the same time? Jesus! So they should just round them up and take over the country? You guys lacks basic reasoning. Just because some hungry reporter sit in there room n cook up some news,you are here thinking in their direction. In every world, the president n vp has no business sitting at the same table discussing with people like that-i.e the generals,chief security and co. They are hawks and they always study and can look up for opportunity to commit atrocity. Please don't think with this kind of junk news media. Have a mind of ur own. Jeez!

I pray to God to give you wisdom
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by IYANGBALI: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
lawanson44:

So you have suddenly found your voice?
who is this asss hole seeking for my attention?I am giving you just this time and no more
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by castroff44k: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Algebra12:
These are really irrelevant excuses.
So if the President were a complete civilian, he wouldn't have been allowed to such meetings?

I believe the reason for his exclusion is not contained in this silly excuse.
But whatever that is, it had better be for the good of the nation.

You are absolutely correct. If he was the president they would probably run the country's defense and security without him. Or maybe they would have done the stimulation faster......arrant nonsense.
I hope PMB does not make a sideline paupet out of our VP
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Malawian(m): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
the funny thing about all these was how the entire yoruba nation was sufer headedly campaingning for baba bubu. grin grin
LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Olarewajub: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
ajawara:

I pray to God to give you wisdom
Lol
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Amazing folks reason in this manner! Ever heard of 1. Shared responsibilities? and 2. Core competences?Even in your computer devices there are applications working silently and in the background to assure sweat less and seamless operations!
sunnydayasaba:
Ok oh...Prof of Law my foot, if Architect Sambo can be in security meeting presided by GEJ, i wonder why Prof shouldn't be allowed irrespective of who brought him in as VP.

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by bbjummy: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Just imagine that. Hausa using yoruba to win elections since 1906. ye Oluwa o! Osinbajo go see something embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by teufelein(f): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
[size=15pt]the imbecillic of a dark monkey aka osinbajo, baboon elect vice president of the Zoo aka nigeria, is a yorobbers spy and can't be allowed to steal highly coded classified confidential informations of military plan on fighting and winning a war against boko haran. very soon the mumubuhari would send the id.iotic yorobbers mallam osinbajo packing..[/size]
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by ziccoit: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nigeria media and lie are like Siamese twins.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by adebisi000: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
brize:
He is a kid na

A mere commissioner should be loyal to his boss. Maybe na buhari bag em dey help carry
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by 7lives: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
teufelein:
[size=15pt]the imbecillic of a dark monkey aka osinbajo, baboon elect vice president of the Zoo aka nigeria, is a yorobbers spy and can't be allowed to steal highly coded classified confidential informations of miltary plan on fighting and winning a war against boko haran. very soon the mumubuhari would send the id.iotic yorobbers mallam osinbajo packing..[/size]

So mad men have started posting poo on nairaland, ok o.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by BLOTRS: 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is a very silly excuse. We elected him as VP and these guys call him incompetent? well i'm not surprised , we all know what is happening.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by kemback2220003: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
One of Yoloba slave to hausa fulani, the fact that am Igbo from Delta state am not happy they humiliate mr vp.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by olutunde12(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
dammytosh:

I believed ALL ?

That says a lot about your capacity to reason. Learn to quote properly next time. Check your original post, it is messed up.

Have a good day.

Oh you want to abuse me? I dont hve time for that. You are so sad to address the issue raised. All of jumped at news like this to write comments now. Then you said you are messed up or what? Rubbish!
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by kemback2220003: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Yoloba e worriors wount speak out now, if its igbo matter they wil open their dirty mouth.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by dammytosh: 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
lawanson44:

Keep consoling yourself! Prof. Osubande is a common Commisioner. Buhari has no VP tongue tongue

Why would buhari take somebody who says how his "mummy" told him to work seriously?

Mummy's boy...Tinubu's boy...Buhari's Houseboy!

Don't worry, he is working hard to make sure you are employed and get a reasonable job.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by excel4us: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Is this DEMOCRACY or DECIEVECRACY. UP GEJ JARE! Learners.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
kemback2220003:
Yoloba e worriors wount speak out now, if its igbo matter they wil open their dirty mouth.
The way Journalists just play with TANOIDS brains ehn! Imagine the paper saying "a source" and some clowns believing it hook, line and sinker.lolz.. U guys cant even reason enough to know whats possible and whats not.lol
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
who is this asss hole seeking for my attention?I am giving you just this time and no more

I never wanted your smelly attention
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
dammytosh:

Don't worry, he is working hard to make sure you are employed and get a reasonable job.

He should work hard to redeem the image of his South West brothers which includes you cos you all are now the laughing stock of Nigerian politics. grin grin
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by vislabraye(m): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lionsclaw:
grin grin grin I dont know how to explain this to you but maybe I should recommend hollywood movie 24 to you at least that should give you ABC explanation. There can be only one C in C at a time and VP only operates as delegated. If for any reason the president is out of the scene then service chiefs will debrief d VP asap. The constitution dose not say VP must enter every meeting with the president. ACN supporters are too emotional.

grin. Hmmm. Interesting. From the explanation you gave, if that's the reason it makes sense. But their explanation for not allowing him in sounds ridiculous. The whole story to me sounds funny.
But when Gej wss service chief, he attended security meetings with his vice, Sambo.
Have you forgotten ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed / Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) / President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.