Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post (77895 Views)

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly / List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by oieda: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
So if the president was out of the country or incapacitated who will attend? Mtcheewwwww

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Ohammadike: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
9jatriot:

I don't know his itinerary, but I know he was in Sudan recently and also in Anambra on a state condolence visit. That mere commissioner one was a party affair, so none of my business
And how are all this important national issues relating to according to you
9jatriot:

Ways on how to strengthen our legal system maybe so that corrupt people do not use the law to break the law. Maybe unemployment issues, maybe hosting and meeting with think tanks, the problems in this country are too enormous for everyone to be doing follow follow.

5 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Jackrich: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Where those people wey dey abuse Sambo ooooo!!! Not in a million years did GEJ show this kind of disrespect to his VP, see una lives now. ..this is the second time o. SW welcome grin
I keep wondering how an ethnic group of such tremendous resources would allow themselves to be used as a slave ,pardon my French.

This is disgusting and disrespectful to all South Westerners whether they agree or not they've committed a political suicide that will haunt the entire south for 4 yrs.Four fuccking years with a mallam and mallams running Nigeria like animal farm.
It is a shame.

13 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ohammadike:
One can be a technocrat but at the same time a strong political clout

So this is d case of Prof Osinbajo now?

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Gboliwe: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is the best time to use that meme depicting that nasty actor saying something like "I no tell you?" with an evil grin on his face.

Someone according to dailypost says " the VP is respected but can't be trusted with information yet" chai! What a big slap! If na me, aswearigad, I go vex resign angry

Nze Garba Shehu, Oya oooo. Come and give us your own childish version as usual

3 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pls what's the best caption for this photo. Is this OK?
Mallam, who is this man? His face looks familiar. Lmao

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by wordcat(m): 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Algebra12:
These are really irrelevant excuses.
So if the President were a complete civilian, he wouldn't have been allowed to such meetings?

I believe the reason for his exclusion is not contained in this silly excuse.
But whatever that is, it had better be for the good of the nation.

The excuse is not just silly and irrelevant but also funny and annoying at the same time.

What da fucck

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Megaphone: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Algebra12:
These are really irrelevant excuses.
So if the President were a complete civilian, he wouldn't have been allowed to such meetings?

I believe the reason for his exclusion is not contained in this silly excuse.
But whatever that is, it had better be for the good of the nation.
dont forget that if he was a civilian, that us the president -automatically he becmes a military man as commander in chief of the armed forces. however the constitution doesnt recognise amy such role say deputy or vice or assistant commander in chief for the vuce president. the vuce is only a spare just in case
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
I dont believe the source of this news! This is a complete rumour.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by AnneMomoh: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Vicadonis:
i

Injection?
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Forwetinnah: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
9jatriot:

In the dark? just because he was not present at the meeting? What about sharing or comparing notes? Na wa o, we are in a digital age, people attend meetings all over the world without leaving the comfort of their offices.

Please let us know when they're done sharing notes with Osunbade* esquire grin . No be only notes, na handouts dem go share with am. gringringringringringrin lmfao

8 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by bjdon: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Ok oh...Prof of Law my foot, if Architect Sambo can be in security meeting presided by GEJ, i wonder why Prof shouldn't be allowed irrespective of who brought him in as VP.

Sambo was appointed by GEJ. The current VP was imposed on Buhari, of course he does not trust him. It's quite simple

3 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by stevecantrell: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
shikaan:
this is complete nonsense.
what do they mean by this rubbish...
they dint know he will see a footage and not eat for days when they chose him as VP?
this APC hypocrisy is disgusting.
for heavens sake!!! how do you lock the vice president out of a security meeting where is this done? oluwa o. jor help us.

lalasticlala what kind of journalism is this ?
The whole story is polluted with BS. I doubt anyone said these things.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Forwetinnah: 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
I dont believe the source of this news! This is a complete rumour.

The first news was a rumour too, ehya!! O mase o
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by bukatyne(f): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
If this is true then there is a huge problem if the VP has to 'prove' himself trustworthy.

How was he selected then

Any house built on lies and falsehood will not stand.

APC has achieved their goal of sweeping PDP out of Aso Rock, they are now confused on what to do with themselves. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by babadem2much(m): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
THE VP DOSN'T ATTEND SECURITY MEETINGS UNLESS IF THE C IN C ASK HIM TO DO SO IN HIS ABSENCE.

HAVE YOU SEEN VP SAMBO OR VP ATIKU EX HOLDING SECURITY MEETINGS?
THE ANSWER IS NO
MY OBSERVATIONS:

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by VickyRotex(f): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

We must understand the fact that Osinbajo was a candidate promoted by Bola Tinubu (ex-Lagos Governor), he was not handpicked by Buhari.

“If the President had picked a vice, it is likely that such individual may get the access Osinbajo isn’t getting now.

“Everyone knows the VP has been loyal to Tinubu for decades and he cannot swear that he would not divulge details of these security meetings to his political godfather.

Jeeezzz!!! This stung me like a bee.

Baba, I dont wanna believe those are your reasons for sidelining "Your" VP from such crucial meetings.

I think whoever gave those reasons is just blabbing.
P
Why allow him run with you when you haven't earned his complete trust? Once again, PMB, I know this aint the reason, there has to be an important reason from you.

@bolded, those words, carries deep weight and in depth meaning

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by DropShot: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Princecalm:
GEJ and Sambo were ordinary men, they only relied on the intelligence of the service chiefs
And nothing came out of it.

There may be no good reason to side with PMB on this one but it is his honour and integrity on the line here. So, let's allow him the benefits.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahaaha... Very soon the Yoruba people will realise what they have done to themselves by believing in one Nigeria scam.. Get it to your brain.. We are not one and we knows that... You will see the real colour of Hausa and Fulani .......

Tomorrow somebody will come and shout one Nigeria... Chain e dey pain me... The sharia stuff the second .. Gradually its coming one by one and we will leave you people and go. Then Hausa Fulani will teach you lesson. Biafra the only way

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by hucienda: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Well... Saw this coming.

Hope the VP will be able to stomach such denigration of his office for 4, nay 8 years (if two-term).

He has to be his own man.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by 9jatriot(m): 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ohammadike:
And how are all this important national issues relating to according to you

The first line of that statements says I don't know his itinerary. Using your analogy, we can safely say that Osinbanjo prevented Buhari from visiting Anambra.

The man has to be busy with other issues, he can't just be reading newspapers, he should/may be reading various reports handed over from the previous government, I mean there are a thousand and one things to keep him busy not these fake newspaper publications engineered by Tanoids with sole aim of discrediting the government.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by UncleJudax(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ohammadike:
Which important issues is the commissioner attending to
The recent crisis engulfing the Owambe Association of... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by dayo23(f): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Still observing
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by 989900: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Faceless/nameless source . . .

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by pembisco(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
serves the yorubas right. They ganged up with North to remove GEJ, Now they are being sidelined, they'll soon regret collaborating with the North. This is just the beginning

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Ohammadike: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

So this is d case of Prof Osinbajo now?
The commisioner is a technocrat in govt with no strong political parking.He can be relegated to kitchen duty

3 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Once a dictator always a dictator. Buhari lied to Nigerians that he is a reformed democrat but his dictatorial tendencies are showing up. He should realize that the VP is only a heart beat way from being the president and should therefore be in the know of all that needs to be known about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Forwetinnah: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
bjdon:

Sambo was appointed by GEJ. The current VP was imposed on Buhari, of course he does not trust him. It's quite simple

The PDP recommended Sambo too...GEJ didn't choose him, OBJ arranged it

Whatever the case, he's still the VP. Why should they share mandate and votes, not national issues. Buhari does practically everything on his own

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
bjdon:

He doesn't trust him, but he won d south west zone because of him right? That's a lame excuse, Prof Osinbanjo has more to offer in d security matters than we all think. We voted for them both and not Buhari alone, so they both need to deliver irrespective of their so called trust issues

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Dollyak(f): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
lomprico:
Rubbish! The northern agenda is coming to play. Is obama not a lawyer too but he meets with security chiefs, are jona n sambo not civiliabs too but met with service chiefs. They are just clipping tinibu's wings n influence in this government. Ndi yoloba ntoor!
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by 9jatriot(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Please let us know when they're done sharing notes with Osunbade* esquire grin . No be only notes, na handouts dem go share with am. gringringringringringrin lmfao

They will keep sharing notes, handouts, books until the end of their tenure. That is why they are a team. So sorry, I wont be able to tell you when they are done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos / Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.