Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post (77893 Views)

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly / List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by adconline(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
9jatriot:

His absence at 2 security meetings is now enough for all these alarm bells is the point I am trying to make. D spin work is that of mischief makers. He will chair one of the security meetings soon then haters rather than keep quiet will look for another loop hole to hang on to.
Arrogant display of sophisticated idiocy.. Everybody doesn't want to join ur willful-ignorant club!! Keep it to urself!

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by IVORY2009(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
brooklyn49:
Maybe he's afraid they will call him "ordinary commissioner" the second time cheesy

Mere commissioner u mean?

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by KemiJesus(f): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is just unfair
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by 9jatriot(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
adconline:

Arrogant display of sophisticated idiocy.. Everybody doesn't want to join ur willful-ignorant club!! Keep it to urself!

Chai. On top my opinion na em u wan us this big ingris break my head. "Everybody doesn't want to...."
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by manny4life(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
9jatriot:

His absence at 2 security meetings is now enough for all these alarm bells is the point I am trying to make. D spin work is that of mischief makers. He will chair one of the security meetings soon then haters rather than keep quiet will look for another loop hole to hang on to.

Really? Take style to console yourself... VP Osinbajo MUST EARN Buhari's trust, else he won't be invited let alone chairing one of the meetings...Lmao. The funny part of it all is that Tinubu has no say in this, in fact, wasn't it few days ago that he was re-indicted on the murder of Funsho Williams? If Tinubu talks too much, Buhari will put him where he belongs (Jail)... Lol, this is not looking good ARALL grin grin You thought GEJ was the evil one, the devil is yet to manifest... Yall should fasten your seat belt, this is gonna be a bumpy ride grin
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
irahub:
Pls what's the best caption for this photo. Is this OK?
Mallam, who is this man? His face looks familiar. Lmao

Why is Osunbade's chair the smallest?
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by koladebrainiac(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
luvinhubby:
wow!
Nigeria is in a deep something!
A VP that cannot be trusted by his principal with vital information because he is concerned about his loyalty & competence speaks volumes about the marriage of strange bedfellows ruling Nigeria.

My sincere prayer is that APC will not plunge Nigeria into the anarchy that GEJ averted for us IJN.
omg! You guys have no sound opinion of your own! You guys are not vast in ur sense of reasoning! where in the world would u see VP n President gather together to meet security n army chief at the same time? Jesus! So they should just round them up and take over the country? You guys lacks basic reasoning. Just because some hungry reporter sit in there room n cook up some news,you are here thinking in their direction. In every world, the president n vp has no business sitting at the same table discussing with people like that-i.e the generals,chief security and co. They are hawks and they always study and can look up for opportunity to commit atrocity. Please don't think with this kind of junk news media. Have a mind of ur own. Jeez!
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
In the u.s, even John kerry the secretary of state attends security briefings, let alone the vice president. This is utter rubbish and smacks of disrespect for the vice president. Buhari is just creating a fertile ground for the vp to become rebellious.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by bueze046(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Shameless people...... una go still talk how una rig election.

no wori
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by 9jatriot(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
manny4life:

Really? Take style to console yourself... VP Osinbajo MUST EARN Buhari's trust, else he won't be invited let alone chairing one of the meetings...Lmao. The funny part of it all is that Tinubu has no say in this, in fact, wasn't it few days ago that he was re-indicted on the murder of Funsho Williams? If Tinubu talks too much, Buhari will put him where he belongs (Jail)... Lol, this is not looking good ARALL grin grin You thought GEJ was the evil one, the devil is yet to manifest... Yall should fasten your seat belt, this is gonna be a bumpy ride grin

Whats my business really on who chairs the security meeting. The important thing is that there is security, jobs, a vibrant economy etc.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by brize(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
kipesco:

Man na wa for u o. See how u finish your Vice President.
lol vice wetin?? Me wey dey oversea,(chad)
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by SIRJENTLE: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
things are yet to unfold. let us not be in a haste to see them for the blind shall definitely see and the deaf hear the news and the dumb tell the stories. change.....
WE COME TOGETHER TO GET SOMETHING AND THEN TELL OURSELVES THAT WE ARE NOT TOGETHER.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by kgr8mike(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Government of the North for the North and by the North.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by XKZ(m): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
9jatriot:

What use is a security meeting info to his political god father. If Osinbanjo is going to be a spy, it will be on political matters, alliances and contracts not security meeting.

Any and everything can be used for political advantage.
Remember it was security (along with power and corruption) that was GEJ's biggest undoing.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by 9jatriot(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
XKZ:

Any and everything can be used for political advantage.
Remember it was security (along with power and corruption) that was GEJ's biggest undoing.

Maybe you are right. But that article looks like an imaginative script to me though.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by XKZ(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dsuccess:
This is utter rubbish and smacks of disrespect for the vice president. Buhari is just creating a fertile ground for the vp to become rebellious.

If he becomes rebellious I'm sure Saraki and Dongari would be happy to take care of him on Buhari's behalf (with northern legislators and their PDP kin happily obliging) as a lesson to Tinubu.
I'm sure you're familiar with the word "impeachment".
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by XKZ(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
9jatriot:

Maybe you are right. But that article looks like an imaginative script to me though.

I agree it could very well be fictitious. Besides I think it is just too early in the administration for such things to be an issue.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Deepfreezer(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
They have used Osibanjo to get votes from the West. just look at the treatment giving to a Vice president. mtcheeeeew. this is just the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by slimfit1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Maybe Buhari has hausa agenda that he is hiding. We all know that hausa people have been killing themselves because of education prof you just they look Jonathan past through worst shit.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Oiselenjakhian(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by bukatyne(f): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
iykedare:

Apc has shown that they aren't capable of leading us.

These apc guys are clowns.

Silly news about them every single day.

I honestly pray they are capable of leading us...

Because if they fail, we will all feel the hate of their failure
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by omarhlichanwa: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by meshinoye(m): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
So Oshibajo is the Commander in Chief of the Arm Forces? When GEJ was the VP, was he active at all?
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
GEJ told Nigerians that you all will miss him when he is out of aso rock, it has started happening.

Where is OBJ the supporter of APC and Buhari? VP will soon resign anf Buhari will choose his man from South East. I laugh in French.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by mukason: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Osinbajo will come over this.he has to be put through a lot of things.Remember Sambo was an ex governor who was responsible for
A whole state security.You can't liken him to Osinbajo.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
I said on this forum during the presidential campaign and nobody cared to listen,by the time all these abokis finished dealing with the yorubas they ll know say kaki no be leather,this is just the begining,they wanted power by all mean and now they got it,now osibanjo the so called second in command is locked out of security meeting with the service chiefs,wait make I adjust my sit well so I can be able to watch the drammar well as it unfolds, sai baba sai baba,
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by shinealight(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by bmos(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
luvinhubby:
WOW!!
Nigeria is in a deep something!
A VP that cannot be trusted by his principal with vital information because he is concerned about his loyalty & competence speaks volumes about the marriage of strange bedfellows ruling Nigeria.

My sincere prayer is that APC will not plunge Nigeria into the anarchy that GEJ averted for us IJN.

Really? Deep what? It is simply as explained. This is military side of political governance
Believe it or not, VP has alot on his hands already. For instance, another outing is coming up in SAfrica. He can represent the Cin C there
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Dollyak(f): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
sukkot:
one of my prophesies coming to pass. i said buhari was going to win and that he was going to turn against all those who elected him and arrest them all and lock them up for corruption including jagaban. it is coming to past. and all these ndigbo rascals shouting about playing second fiddle to hausa, at least we are playing second fiddle, but you guys are not even in the race. you are non-existent. better to play second fiddle than to be a nonentity. anyway so the reason the VP is not looked favorably upon by buhari is because he is part of what buhari views as a recipient of corruption. he is a jagaban boy. this is not tribal. i am sure he will be happy to have a neutral yoruba man like he did with idiagbon. and i am sure he is yearning for fashola to be his right hand man. so watch buhari turn around and arrest everybody on top. this is why he is colluding with chad niger and the british. those will be his regional and international firepower when he is ready to take down jagaban babangida obasanjo goodluck and all the corrupt kleptocrats we have had who are still alive. in fact i think he is going to put a clamp on all the banks and then change the nigerian money. then anyone who comes in to change over a certain amount to the new currency will be locked up. you guys dont know buhari like i know that nigga. with all these international visits what he is doing is encircling all the prey in nigeria. he is tightening the noose slowly around their necks
Don't you think It's scary and alarming for us to play a second fiddle in the first place? I don't want yorubas to get comfortable with it at all. Something needs to be done as it is obvious the northerners hold the cards in this country

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Eisenhower(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Princecalm:
GEJ and Sambo were ordinary men, they only relied on the intelligence of the service chiefs
that's why they failed woefully. under their watch boko haram seized territories that has never happened before in Nigeria. they were only excellent in promoting and redefining corruption.
imagine a PHD holder saying stealing is not corruption and that mofo called shekau became the commander in chief and all GEJ and SAMBO could do was commiserate with families of deceased.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Dollyak(f): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dee60:
Silly talk. Why should the President and VP sit in the same meetings. That is waste of resources. The VP should be engaged in real work instead of going around with PMB!
True! But he shouldn't be kept in the dark about some of the on goings in Aso rock.The problem is not so much about the exclusions from meetings, but the alleged acknowledgement of a deliberate attempt to keep information away from the VP.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by bmos(m): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dollyak:

Don't you think It's scary and alarming for us to play a second fiddle in the first place? I don't want yorubas to get comfortable with at all. Something needs to be done as it is obvious the northerners hold the cards in this country

This man must be hallucinating....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos / Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.