Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post (77896 Views)

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly / List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by jdleo32(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
9jatriot:

Which security meeting did the ghost worker (Sambo) attend?

In this government, there is division of labour, Osinbajo may have been attending to other issues.

Chaii oluwa oO.

Kids are more than adults here. Do you see any other thing than being defensive of this same ppl we voted to serve us right. Osibanjo is a representative of the populace and need to be accorded more respect. This ill treatment is quite early please.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Awoofawo(m): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Everything is now pointing in one certain direction----> PMB and the services chief are hiding something that may possible implicate some of the northern elites in the Boko-saga! Something is smelling fishy and the stench seems to coming from PMB kitchen cool grin
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by sukkot: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
pansophist:
cc:sukkot

This excerpt sumarize all conundrums.
very correct. hey bros long time no hear. how body ? trust all is well with you. yeah i see that relationship between buhari and osinbajo as an awkward match. they dont look like they are cut from the same cloth. they dont look like equals. but hey ? GOD appoints all leaders so maybe he knows something about osinbajo that we dont grin
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by peeta89(m): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Prior to the general election I have always been Pro Buhari. But ever since he was sworn in as our president I seem not to have that support for him Kus of his governance pattern. I really wonder why you will sideline your VP based on flimsy excuses. Or is he because he's a christian

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by 9jatriot(m): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
jdleo32:

Chaii oluwa oO.

Kids are more than adults here. Do you see any other thing than being defensive of this same ppl we voted to serve us right. Osibanjo is a representative of the populace and need to be accorded more respect. This ill treatment is quite early please.

Old Adult. Because your wife was not there when you were discussing with the bricklayer building your house suddenly means you are disrespecting her. I will rather be a kid than grow up to be thinking like you.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nicepoker(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Simple. Hausas don't trust yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by 9jatriot(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
joeboy03:

According to them, they aren't comfortable with him yet until after stimulation when they deem him trustworthy. Primarily, this is as a result of his known loyalty to Asiwaju

I insist that report looks like a pure fabrication from a script writer. Innovative maybe, but does not make adequate sense.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by pure2012soul(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/11/exclusive-why-osinbajo-cannot-be-part-of-buharis-security-meetings-for-now/
That is how you treat a spare tyre who is also seen as an ordinary commissioner
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Bsc(m): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
That's rubbish reason, unacceptable to me....so u mean the best president in the world are military men? Well sometimes yorubas are betrayals ....just like they did to ma uncle Jona.... May b buhari knows that.... Sorry if I offended u one way or the other..
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Otose247: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Make them nor underextemate short people,there bad gon,#AskOsitaHowMarket well joke apart ,Nigerian Top men got skeleton in their pockets, The reason is simple GEJ left terms which CCM OSUNBADE know nothing off,political parties in our counTry is a fract stuffs Once a PDP is a 4ever PDP......#tararan raran
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by putin3: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Yorubas will be sidelined by this reigme becos most of them are spy and sycophants.i thank God that Buhari notice it in time.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
9jatriot:

I agree with you on this. But it des not tally with part of the explanation from the article that the VP may divulge such info to his political god father.

It does tally perfectly bro! Everyone including you is aware that the VP is a candidate of a certain political godfather in the southwest, this fact is incontrovertible. His loyalty to this same man is undoubtedly implicit. Hence, it is therefore not out of place for the security and military hierarchy to be skeptical about his utter trustworthiness.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by pansophist(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
sukkot:
very correct. hey bros long time no hear. how body ? trust all is well with you. yeah i see that relationship between buhari and osinbajo as an awkward match. they dont look like they are cut from the same cloth. they dont look like equals. but hey ? GOD appoints all leaders so maybe he knows something about osinbajo that we dont grin

Everything fine o, body still de inside cloth. This Buhari, I de look am with one eye, e be like say this man go sure gan. Seems like he is not in their typical embezzling funfair, he is here for serious business. After he travel to Germany with Fashola not VP, na since then I start to watch am closely.

I send you private email but you no reply, I guess you no see am.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by VanOmiyale: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nigerians, crying wolf where there's none since 18BC. We do not know the internal workings of the presidency, but maybe Osinbanjo was given another assignment somewhere else. I am not an APC fan but I won't lose sleep over this. No need to cry foul over nothing

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by 9jatriot(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
joeboy03:

It does tally perfectly bro! Everyone including you is aware that the VP is a candidate of a certain political godfather in the southwest, this fact is incontrovertible. His loyalty to this same man is undoubtedly implicit. Hence, it is therefore not out of place for the security and military hierarchy to be skeptical about his utter trustworthiness.

His absence at 2 security meetings is now enough for all these alarm bells is the point I am trying to make. D spin work is that of mischief makers. He will chair one of the security meetings soon then haters rather than keep quiet will look for another loop hole to hang on to.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by sukkot: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
pansophist:

Everything fine o, body still de inside cloth. This Buhari, I de look am with one eye, e be like say this man go sure gan. Seems like he is not in their typical embezzling funfair, he is here for serious business. After he travel to Germany with Fashola not VP, na since then I start to watch am closely.

I send you private email but you no reply, I guess you no see am.
lol yeah i think he would have preferred fash as an equal. you send me email ? i no see am oo bros. maybe it has gone to spam ? all my nairaland mail goes to spam. i go try look for am
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sukkot, I love your analysis.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by ajawara(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
9jatriot:

Which security meeting did the ghost worker (Sambo) attend?

In this government, there is division of labour, Osinbajo may have been attending to other issues.

Stop advertising your stupidity.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
9jatriot:

His absence at 2 security meetings is now enough for all these alarm bells is the point I am trying to make. D spin work is that of mischief makers. He will chair one of the security meetings soon then haters rather than keep quiet will look for another loop hole to hang on to.

I have no issues whether he attends or chairs a security meeting. I am only trying to echo the sentiments of the reportage.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by 9jatriot(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
ajawara:

Stop advertising your stupidity.

Why should I stop foolish wise one?? Because you are unable to comprehend simple logic?
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by shaboti: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
I like osibanjo. Dunno why
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
9jatriot:

I insist that report looks like a pure fabrication from a script writer. Innovative maybe, but does not make adequate sense.

Well, you reserve the right to suspect that.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by 9jatriot(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
joeboy03:

I have no issues whether he attends or chairs a security meeting. I am only trying to echo the sentiments of the reportage.

Ok, those political intrigues will keep playing out till this government fully settles down. Am more interested in the real governance of this nation. Politicians will always be politicians, you can never predict. Not even the so called Jagagban could predict the happenings of Saraki's ascendancy to senate presidency. What I feel we need is that in all their politicking, that the ordinary citizens end up the winners. That's more important to me than the intrigues and power play.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by 9jatriot(m): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
joeboy03:

Well, you reserve the right to suspect that.

Thank you very much for allowing me exercise my rights
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by shammah1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Ok oh...Prof of Law my foot, if Architect Sambo can be in security meeting presided by GEJ, i wonder why Prof shouldn't be allowed irrespective of who brought him in as VP.

APC is a big scam. See how their all scattering
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by sukkot: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Sukkot, I love your analysis.
thanks hun. its much appreciated
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by kipesco(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
brize:
He is a kid na

Man na wa for u o. See how u finish your Vice President.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
APC would self desrtuct due to their mistrust for each and the individual selfish nature of all its members,.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by mechanics(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
brooklyn49:
Maybe he's afraid they will call him "ordinary commissioner" the second time cheesy
but Saraka said he didnt call Prof Osinbajo a mere commissioner.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by tonychristopher: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
COMMISSIONER VP LOCKED OUT...LOL
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
9jatriot:

Thank you very much for allowing me exercise my rights

I wouldn't dare infringe on that.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
9jatriot:

Ok, those political intrigues will keep playing out till this government fully settles down. Am more interested in the real governance of this nation. Politicians will always be politicians, you can never predict. Not even the so called Jagagban could predict the happenings of Saraki's ascendancy to senate presidency. What I feel we need is that in all their politicking, that the ordinary citizens end up the winners. That's more important to me than the intrigues and power play.

In solidarity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed / President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.