Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday (72422 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by shizzle11(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Buhari should make fashola a minsister and Ogbonaya Onu the SGF....opinion!
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by SleekyP(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
chiefinalowo:
To be honest, I don't believe this report.

Just next week...relax tongue
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by ApcSucks: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bifwoli:

1st priority on this northern dullard's list was which foreign capitals to visit and Nigeria's pressing needs come 2nd.

Red flags of a bad leader.

Nigeria might come third in his list
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by egbaguy: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Tanoids wnt b happy with this news
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by MissBiba(f): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
May Almighty Allah c u through in ol ur activities Baba....sai PMB!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by plainol(m): 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Fash Baba, good work speaks.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Till Monday!

God keep us all alive and well!
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Give me one reason you luv him,and would you force ur family to vote him just because you luv him,is ur family dat naïve?

Step 1: Identify the strongest pillar in your house. smiley

Step 2: Move back, at least 15feet.

Step 3: Approach Run towards the pillar with the speed of light. Ram your head into it sweerie.

Kill yasef undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by onatisi(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Step : Move back, at least 15feet.

Step 3: Approach Run towards the pillar with the speed of light. Ram your head into it sweerie.

Kill yasef undecided
gringringrin this post got me cracking

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Neatboy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Please o, has anybody seen Rotimi Amaechi lately? This is exactly how hate and anger can totally consume someone if not well controlled. When he was pouring out his hate and bitterness, and insulting elders in the atmosphere of Nigeria politics some people were applauding him. But I knew that they were just using him. I knew that Bola Ahmed Tinubu will never put this kind of person close to himself. Even Buhari I knew would sooner than later be avoiding him like a leprouse.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by genearts(m): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
ApcSucks:

We shall what's on the dullard's list
Just shut up and get out.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Fashola as SGF!!!!!!!!!shocked

yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

I said it....

I said Tinubu will laugh last..

More shocks like this to come for TANoids..grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Step : Move back, at least 15feet.

Kill yasef undecided
Is that how you do it in ur home,Nne you are enjoying o

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by anonimi: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good choice by BabaOneChance.

He needs Fashola to help him mesmerise us with paparazzi photos while he does practically NOTHING for the populace!

Aresa don get promotion be that from Alausa cameraman to Abuja cameraman grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by dvee2: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If he like he can put
atiku as EFCC chairman
and appoint mitchell as the regional leader of west nigeria
and amechi as the leader of west germany, it is not my business. My business is that he must deliver his promises as soon as possible.

Your mentor GEJ has lost the election. just let go, its over man. ha!!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by tunjion: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Tinubu always delivers.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
The outright rejection of governor's list reflects high reasoning. After all local government chairmen don't tell governors whom to appoint as commissioners.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Emily99(f): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
SleekyP:

Mteeew, what should I do?
Monday, the day men shall cry, had I known?
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by muh4lyf(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Until that list is out, I don't believe anything I see on the internet...
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
blacksta:

Your father is the Dullard
......If you ever referred to former president GEJ as "clueless", then you are child of a "clueless" Father.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by spencekat(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
blacksta:

when you called GEJ clueless,did he bring your father into it?.So it is paining you?
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by ApcSucks: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
genearts:

Just shut up and get out.

Ok sir
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by spencekat(m): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
dvee2:

Your mentor GEJ has lost the election. just let go, its over man. ha!!! undecided
He lost and accepted and so what is the noise?
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by omenka(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
It would be recalled that President Buhari turned down the governors’ list, when he retorted that “I don’t appoint commissioners for the governors and so they cannot appoint my ministers.”
I just love the sound of this. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Princeofwales(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
West Germany
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
ApcSucks:

We shall what's on the dullard's list

With your post above, it's very clear you took to your dullard father because you can't construct a simple sentence.

What a waste of sperm

Yet you call your president a dullard

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by chalxdon(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Step 2: Move back, at least 15feet.

Kill yasef undecided
You just made my day.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Richiez(m): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
So Amaechi can be director during the buhari campaigns but not SGF abi? Amaechi should hide his head in shame...but i don't believe the news anyway
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
blacksta:

And his mother
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Ilekeh(f): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If he like he can put
atiku as EFCC chairman
and appoint mitchell as the regional leader of west nigeria
and amechi as the leader of west germany, it is not my business. My business is that he must deliver his promises as soon as possible.

Or else? You won't vote for him like in May?

Nigga calm down aiight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) / Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.