Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday (72426 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by YoursGEJ(m): 6:24am On Jun 13, 2015
samsard:
How do you put a lawyer in charge of the ministry of finance?

How? The president appoints him and the senate confirms the nomination
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by brilliant5(m): 6:55am On Jun 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If he like he can put
atiku as EFCC chairman
and appoint mitchell as the regional leader of west nigeria
and amechi as the leader of west germany, it is not my business. My business is that he must deliver his promises as soon as possible.
pple he appoints determine if he succeeds or fail. d man is a sensible man, his list wld shock u. old tym thieves lk atiku wld b kept 100 miles from dis present govt. GEJ has gone, without hard feelings let's support bihari as he's set to deliver.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by DesireInnerWear(f): 6:57am On Jun 13, 2015
Fashola on the list. I'm content with others.

Tired of looking too skinny In your outfit?
Want to look full in your outfits?
Want to gain more weight with the right amount of fats at the right place?
Want to look deliciously curvy without looking obese?
Order for our Natural weight gainer pills.
No side effects or regrets.
Add up. You'd be glad you did.
Whatsapps : 08057318900.
Bbm : 3353531E.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Marsdeg(m): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2015
Amaechi has made his marks as a politician, whether PMB ridicules his efforts or not. PMB is a wise man and will surprise Naija.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by SleekyP(m): 7:10am On Jun 13, 2015
Marsdeg:
Amaechi has made his marks as a politician, whether PMB ridicules his efforts or not. PMB is a wise man and will surprise Naija.
cool
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by ApcSucks: 7:12am On Jun 13, 2015
qreatrix:

I dare you to find me, then stand in front of me and call my president a dullard! It's probably the last time you'll speak

I don't find foolish scallywag, you a punk and won't do any shit
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by ApcSucks: 7:14am On Jun 13, 2015
prince2015:

YOU THAT IS INTELLIGENT WHAT IS YOUR USEFULNESS TO NIGERIA? ONLY NAIRALAND COMMENT.

You never can tell
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by ApcSucks: 7:15am On Jun 13, 2015
MRWINSOME:

please can you now tell us who the dullard is between you and buhari.can you just go through what u wrote.dullard like u

What's wrong in what I wrote?
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by ApcSucks: 7:18am On Jun 13, 2015
firstolalekan:

Not just that.
ApcSucks father is a drunkąrd old fool.

What's ya father? A scallywag
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Stevechoko: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2015
Ogbonaya onu is the sfg .....so stop tlk rubbish
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by pBuhari(f): 7:39am On Jun 13, 2015
I don't care who become wh, my concern is that he make 1naira equal 1dollar.
Give us the CHANGE he promised
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Rubis(m): 8:06am On Jun 13, 2015
SGF is not bad for Fashola though, but I prefer him in a post like Minister of Works...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by pBuhari(f): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2015
the CHANGE IS THERE
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2015
chalxdon:

Chai! This guy is sick. Just an advice...Please stop disgracing your family in public.

Oh finally someone has megabytes.

Have you written JAMB by the way? Passed?
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by firstolalekan(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2015
ApcSucks:

What's ya father? A scallywag
Shut da fùck! Fûcking retąrd. Son of a whòre.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by ApcSucks: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2015
firstolalekan:

Shut da fùck!
Fûcking retąrd.
Son of a whòre.

Ain't you a sick son of a thousand fathers?
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by MRWINSOME: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2015
ApcSucks:

What's wrong in what I wrote?
so you can't see anything wrong in your statement pls read it again.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by firstolalekan(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2015
ApcSucks:

Ain't you a sick son of a thousand fathers?
No.
But certainly, you are a bastąrd miserable son of a whòre and a drunkąrd old fool.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by ApcSucks: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2015
firstolalekan:

No.
But certainly, you are a bastąrd miserable son of a whòre and a drunkąrd old fool.

Pity ya parents serioxly
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Ivoryd1: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Fashola is beta off in critical ministries lyke power, education....diz are in d public view and nids serious attention....but dat sgf an dulling for him
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Ivoryd1: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Fashola is beta off in critical ministries lyke power, education....diz are in d public view and nids serious attention....but dat sgf na dulling for him
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Oiselenjakhian(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by tfkolapo: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
blacksta:

Your father is the Dullard

Not only his father a dullard. What of him? He has not contribute anything meaningful to his family talk less of the society at large.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by chalxdon(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
calebo101:

Oh finally someone has megabytes.

Have you written JAMB by the way? Passed?
Chai! So, you were foolishly waiting for my reply? Please, go get a life. Life is too short for you to be fooling around. Did you mention JAMB? Congratulations for your success
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by onatisi(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
gringrin babaoonechance , where is the list??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged / Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.