Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday (72428 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by NewNigeriaMind: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Fashola as SGF wow, didn't see that coming.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by SleekyP(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Anyday Fashola decides to contest for Presidency, my family and I would vote for him.

Love that man so much, for his own good. wink
cool
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Ahmedie25(m): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If he like he can put
atiku as EFCC chairman
and appoint mitchell as the regional leader of west nigeria
and amechi as the leader of west germany, it is not my business. My business is that he must deliver his promises as soon as possible.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by ElFenomeno1: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sweet........ I cant wait! grin
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by chiefinalowo: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
To be honest, I don't believe this report.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by kilode100(f): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If he like he can put
atiku as EFCC chairman
and amechi as the leader of west germany, it is not my business. My business is that he must deliver his promises as soon as possible.

grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Alphaoscar:
The way Nigerian journalists and blogger are dropping the name of Tinubu in everything concerning Buhari will make you think the 2 of them sleep and wake together.

Its as if the two names are one personality or Siamese twins.
just to sell their silly news

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by remsonik(f): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
I prefer fashola to be minister of works or minister for power not sgf

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=20pt]This is time to make money online, hit my signature or contact me to know more[/size]
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by doctokwus: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
I still believe fashola would be appointed chief of staff(COS),not secretary to the govt(SGF).
Whatever and whoever is appointed,we just need men of integrity and proven abilities who can actualize the promises contained in the change philosophy.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
cool kiss
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Christoskurion: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Tufiakwa
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by millionaireman: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Fashola as Secretary to Fed government. Yes. If not Buhari go make us shame the more in Nigeria with his type of Western Germany and President Michele gaffes.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Ahmedie25(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If he like he can put
atiku as EFCC chairman
Hope u knw Buhari will b ur president for next 4 years, u are stii young don't let hypertension 2 kill u, stop ur hatred .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by datopaper(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
I don't see fashola as sfg because is a yoruba man . Maybe head of service or something like that or even minister.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by nairalady(f): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ok.

Affordable and robust Inventory and POS software - visit www.jstockinventory.com

Reliable HR/Payroll software - visit www.hr-live.com
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by stanbuggy(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
ApcSucks:

We shall what's on the dullard's list
couldn't even make a complete sentence because you want to write rubbish.
sorry for you!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by dannewlife(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Next !
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by maxwell530(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nice 1,I really love this Fashola very much but its a pity that he's in APC camp,I would have prefer him to that dwarf osinbajo.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by onatisi(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If he like he can put
atiku as EFCC chairman
lobatan!!! No long thing!!!!
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by kestolove95(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
diz man dat created west Germany in 2015 talk to much

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by ApcSucks: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
blacksta:

Your father is the Dullard

Guess you got no father anywYs
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by CSTR2: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
None of my business.
*leaves thread*
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by sirTesco(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Na so sum people hate this man call Tinubu reach? As for me I like d man wel wel o, one of the drivers of change. I pray that my brother will be on that list. Baba abeg includam

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by sirTesco(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Na so sum people hate this man call Tinubu reach? As for me I like d man wel wel o, one of the drivers of change. I pray that my brother will be on that list. Baba abeg includam
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Ofeakwu(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
I try 2day shaa!, among first 20 to comment. Ahead ahead cos I know one day I go make am!!!!!! #firsttocommentonmymind#
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by frankac: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hw dat one cum affect my Life.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by zekki: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Where is Rotimi Amaechi?
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by zinzane: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Much Ado about this ministerial list. Mr. President should release this list let the speculators get to rest and focus on the next item for noisemaking.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Bifwoli: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
ApcSucks:

We shall what's on the dullard's list

1st priority on this northern dullard's list was which foreign capitals to visit and Nigeria's pressing needs come 2nd.

Red flags of a bad leader.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Anyday Fashola decides to contest for Presidency, my family and I would vote for him.

Love that man so much_ for his own good. wink
Give me one reason you luv him,and would you force ur family to vote him just because you luv him,is ur family dat naïve?
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by onatisi(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
The earlier he announces this list and they get down to work the better for nigeria and nigerians. The task and challenge in front of them is huge .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged / Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) / Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.