Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday (72427 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Sant1m: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
ApcSucks:

We shall what's on the dullard's list
you are an idiot, discuss issues.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
I would have preferred Fashola being minister of FCT or Works.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by chalxdon(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
calebo101:
See Amaechi life, after dem use u fight ur brother comot power dem nor even dey reason u as SGF. Best he can get is minister of one unimportant parastatal.

Amaechi, Judas of ubima. I join your ancestors sorry for u embarassed embarassed.

To all the few South South slaves and South-East slaves, I hope now una see the change dem dey talk about! To even insult una further APC say na una get national chairman position grin grin.

Now see una life.

Can you pronounce this word?....'EWU'
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by tonychristopher: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
calebo101:
See Amaechi life, after dem use u fight ur brother comot power dem nor even dey reason u as SGF. Best he can get is minister of one unimportant parastatal.

Amaechi, Judas of ubima. I join your ancestors sorry for u embarassed embarassed.

To all the few South South slaves and South-East slaves, I hope now una see the change dem dey talk about! To even insult una further APC say na una get national chairman position grin grin.

Now see una life.

He was warned but he did not listen ... I pray other south south listens
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Where are all those igbo kwenu who said ogbonaya onu would be SGF?
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by reuben79: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If he like he can put
atiku as EFCC chairman
and appoint mitchell as the regional leader of west nigeria
and amechi as the leader of west germany, it is not my business. My business is that he must deliver his promises as soon as possible.
truely is Nt ur business and can, t be ur blessiness.since u r Nt voted 4 him u should mine ur busn and wait till next 4 years okk
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Charly68: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
All those news papers rumour gists self...you will be shock to see what PMB will do,in any case this is his Govt & he is freeto chose those he can trust comfortably that will deliver dividends of democracy . Whatever position he offers Fashola (SAN) the truth is the man will deliver.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by tonychristopher: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
firstEVA:
Where are all those igbo kwenu who said ogbonaya onu would be SGF?

It should be amaechi lol

Judas of ubima ikeerre
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by IYANGBALI: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
I belong to everybody,I belong to nobody......President Muhammadu Buhari{29th May,2015}
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Why SFG for fashola? That's rendering him almost redundant or wasting hi talent. Why not minister of justice or power..
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by olutunde12(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Boscojugunu:
Sai babami

You self won be president's son? Buhari no im children o. wa u at d inauguration of your dady cos buhari sidren dey dere.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Uncletony(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
I wonder why some people hope so highly on a man as old as their grand pa!.his brain is dead full stop!!!
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
YoursGEJ:

f for fashola

I personally think that BRF is better off in charge of a critical ministry like Finance or Power. So that he stays in the public eye until he runs for the Presidency. But PMB is a wiser man than me...he has been around Fashola and knows him best

He should be a presidential pilot instead
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by silvernus0: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Anyday Fashola decides to contest for Presidency, my family and I would vote for him.

Love that man so much_ for his own good. wink
He is that kinda man one should work with, not Amaechi that goes 'bout looking for trouble.

sure
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by MosakuAW(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
If him like make Fashola Ambassador to Benin Republic.

What i know very well is that, my guy FASHOLA will become president before ATIKU.

I love IFAshola.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by prettyboi1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
calebo101:

Now see una life.

Grow up and out of this your village beer parlour way of thinking dear brother. Cheers.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by HighQue007: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If he like he can put
atiku as EFCC chairman
and amechi as the leader of west germany, it is not my business. My business is that he must deliver his promises as soon as possible.

Nigerians with their envy.

You sound as if you are waiting for him to fail.

Why?

I want you to know if he fails you fail too as a Nigerian and we all go down.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by olayinkaj2(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
ApcSucks:

We shall what's on the dullard's list
. And you are the sharp guy abi? Otondo!
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by ApcSucks: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
olayinkaj2:
. And you are the sharp guy abi? Otondo!

Ok
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by ApcSucks: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sant1m:
you are an idiot, discuss issues.

K
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
chalxdon:

Can you pronounce this word?....'EWU'

Is that your father's name? Looks sexy
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by ApcSucks: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
Themaingate:

With your post above, it's very clear you took to your dullard father because you can't construct a simple sentence.

What a waste of sperm

Yet you call your president a dullard

Hello dude, how's ya father? Did he survive the ebola in liberia?
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by ollyruffy: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
No problem. We are expecting all the promises.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by PassingShot(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
CharlesPhc:
All these rumour mongers on NL...!!! @Op Mr. President can not announce any ministerial list without first sending names to the Senate for screening/confirmation. The reason Buhari is yet to appoint Ministers is cos he would have to wait for the NASS to settle down before sending his ministerial nominees...!!!
Though he doesn't have to announce the ministerial list now but ha can do it if he chooses to while Senate screens them later.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Lolamida(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
blacksta:

Your father is the Dullard

You forgot to add his unborn generation! From his first to the last generation . Oloshious animal.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
prettyboi1:

Grow up and out of this your village beer parlour way of thinking dear brother. Cheers.

Hehehe, last time I counted I've covered 4 continents in travelling. .. I think I've left the village a long time ago.

Have you?
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
YoursGEJ:

f for fashola

I personally think that BRF is better off in charge of a critical ministry like Finance or Power. So that he stays in the public eye until he runs for the Presidency. But PMB is a wiser man than me...he has been around Fashola and knows him best

My dear, the SGF coordinates the ministers; so the post is higher than that of a minister.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by zik4ever: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I would have preferred Fashola being minister of FCT or Works.
That would have been my preference but trust me, FCT is "reserved" for Northerners and not just "any" Northerner!
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by IYANGBALI: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
blacksta:

Your father is the Dullard
God bless you for answering that hediot. All his family members are dullards
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Step 1: Identify the strongest pillar in your house. smiley

Step 2: Move back, at least 15feet.

Step 3: Approach Run towards the pillar with the speed of light. Ram your head into it sweerie.

Kill yasef undecided
Wooowwwwww grin
Epic!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Step 1: Identify the strongest pillar in your house. smiley

Step 2: Move back, at least 15feet.

Step 3: Approach Run towards the pillar with the speed of light. Ram your head into it sweerie.

Kill yasef undecided
grin grin grin
She haff vex cheesy
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by lighternote: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin grin grin [quoteauthor=MuguliciousMUGU post=34703739]If he like he can put
atiku as EFCC chairman
and amechi as the leader of west germany, it is not my business. My business is that he must deliver his promises as soon as possible.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged / Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.