Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday (72421 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by unilaggossip: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
DO YOUR YOU A HOME TUTOR FOR YOUR KIDS?
DO YOU NEED A PROLIFIC,PHENOMENONAL AND RESULT ORIENTED TUTOR WITH MODERN TEACHING TECHNIQUES?
CALL NOW 07035844352
ALSO NOTE 2015/2016 UNILAG POSTGRADUATE FORM IS OUT.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Okay
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by dvee2: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
spencekat:
He lost and accepted and so what is the noise?

The noise is that you don't want to give up and move on even though your mentor has. Stoking on Buharis` every move smacks revenge mission from you.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Who be this one?
If you're tired of life, write a will dearie. Oops, I forgot you gat nothing to your name.

Don't pour your frustrations on me sweetie. kiss...Trust me, your moniker has been noticed. I hope I don't forget it soon though.
Now, start swerving_ don't stop till you hit the abyss.

Vex ke? Nah, I am not vex grin.
Just learning to treat people how they treat me. wink

lols.
You can say that again.
This your new style no be here o
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by tochstorm(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
blacksta:

Your father is the Dullard
mofo always quoting idiots for no hype sake.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Menace2Society(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Alphaoscar:
The way Nigerian journalists and blogger are dropping the name of Tinubu in everything concerning Buhari will make you think the 2 of them sleep and wake together.

Its as if the two names are one personality or Siamese twins.
Tinubu's name is sensational now trust me most of those news about him are false!A particular tribe hates him but no lele lets sit and enjoy the drama
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Anyday Fashola decides to contest for Presidency, my family and I would vote for him.

Love that man so much_ for his own good. wink
He is that kinda man one should work with, not Amaechi that goes 'bout looking for trouble.
really? because sb removed Fonsho Williams for him?
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by prince2015: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
ApcSucks:

We shall what's on the dullard's list

YOU THAT IS INTELLIGENT WHAT IS YOUR USEFULNESS TO NIGERIA? ONLY NAIRALAND COMMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by mikolo80: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
dabossman:

Seems a lot of people don't even know the important role the SGF plays. Google is our friend, but let me help you all out.
Secretary to the Federal Government of Nigeria is responsible for ensuring the effective coordination and monitoring of the implementation of government policies and programmes for the overall development of Nigeria.
Functions of the SGF: (Note: the two I have bolded are very key)
Coordinating policy design and formulation by Ministries, Departments and Agencies for approval by Government
Serving as Secretary to the Council of State, the Federal Executive Council and other Constitutional Councils, which are chaired by the President
Coordinating the activities of Ministries and Government Agencies on the implementation of Government decisions, policies and programmes
Dealing with constitutional, political and socio-economic matters as may be referred to the Presidency
Administrative Tribunals, Commissions and Panels of Enquiry; vi) Coordinating national security and public safety matters
National Honours Award
Prerogative of Mercy
Protocol Matters
Channeling of papers and directives of the President
Processing and granting Government approval for Overseas Tours, Intergovernmental Meetings/Conferences, medical check-up/treatment by Public Officers
Processing requests for Overseas Duty Tours/Conferences including medical check-up/treatment abroad for members of the Judiciary, Chairmen and Members of Statutory Commissions/Bodies for approval by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Coordinating the appointments to Headship of Statutory Bodies, Commissions and Agencies by the President
Dealing with matters relating to conditions of service of political office holders
Intergovernmental Affairs and relations with State and Local Governments
Liaison with Secretaries to State Governments
Allocation of office accommodation to Political Office Holders.
The SGF is like the Presidency's midfield to use a footballing term. He works with every ministry to ensure that they carry out all policies and projects to the letter. It's a very key position and if Fashola gets it, I know he won't just be sitting around doing nothing like one Tanoid suggested.
YoursGEJ:
BUT NA 9 WE WAN MAKE HIM PLAY

f for fashola

I personally think that BRF is better off in charge of a critical ministry like Finance or Power. So that he stays in the public eye until he runs for the Presidency. But PMB is a wiser man than me...he has been around Fashola and knows him best
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY BUT I LIKE TO BELIEVE HE'LL MAKE IT WORK SOMEHOW.IF AKUNYILI AND EZEKWESILI DID IT SO CAN FASH. FINGERS CROSSED
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by NosaHenry(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
Baba and indeed Nigerians have never hidden our preference for Fashola to the current VP.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by mechanics(m): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If he like he can put
atiku as EFCC chairman
and appoint mitchell as the regional leader of west nigeria
and amechi as the leader of west germany, it is not my business. My business is that he must deliver his promises as soon as possible.
pls Mugu, be patient with Buhari.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by icedbreez(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
So nothing for the South South people in this Buhari Govt? and before some people here will ask me if we voted for APC, let me remind you that another 4 years and election will come around very soon and then our ten million votes will be very important because gone re the days wen any particular political party can win with big margin, so I ask again no appointment of note both in the National Assembly and the Presidency for the South South? OK oh.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by alawaiss(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
My business is that he must deliver his promises as soon as possible.
I doubt if u atend d elementry skul cux, d way u adrez ur Prsdnt tellz uz hw ignrnt u ar!
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by charlesucheh(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Alphaoscar:
The way Nigerian journalists and blogger are dropping the name of Tinubu in everything concerning Buhari will make you think the 2 of them sleep and wake together.

Its as if the two names are one personality or Siamese twins.
So, do want to be the BEN CARSON?
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by ogundeleai(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Whenever one read a comment as a rider to a story, one can deduce that some people still need to check their BP after March 28 general election.. Hope it won't belated
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by angelberton(f): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If he like he can put
atiku as EFCC chairman
and amechi as the leader of west germany, it is not my business. My business is that he must deliver his promises as soon as possible.

How is appointing Amaechi as leader of Germany amount to fulfilling his promises to you? Get real, boy!
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
This your new style no be here o

Trouble sweet o.
So this is what you have been enjoying?
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
blacksta:

Your father is the Dullard

awa president is a dullard!
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Trouble sweet o.
So this is what you have been enjoying?
Hahahahahahahahaaaa
E sweet no be small. I no lie you. grin cheesy But no let am intoxicate you o. grin
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Curvinus(m): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
What about the pint sized ordinary commissioner? Isn't he making inputs to this list or is he seen as no good?
Surely Buhari wouldn't want to denigrade him any further by not letting him fight fire with other birds.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
It is clear that Buhari has a mind of his own and he would not allow his political party to influence him.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by robosky02(m): 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
what of amaechi position
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by tunveskiy2(m): 1:17am On Jun 13, 2015
why would you think tinubu is a godfather to PMB.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by reuben79: 1:56am On Jun 13, 2015
Igbos don enter one chance.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by reuben79: 2:10am On Jun 13, 2015
tunveskiy2:
why would you think tinubu is a godfather to PMB.
don't mine them.naa bad belle.I no blame them.no elders state man in igboland cos everybody wnt to be a leader.thank God yoruba hv person like Tinubu and obj.and nothern hv ty dajuma, ibb, atiku, yakubu.b4 1999 Lagos had 20 local govs but when Tinubu came he added another 32local govs to it. nasma are Der, manythins like dat.mention how many s/e gover performed like Tinubu? Continue hate Tinubu its wast of time.Yoruba we continue love him and support him.cos Yoruba love deself unlike s/e
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by qreatrix: 3:19am On Jun 13, 2015
ApcSucks:

We shall what's on the dullard's list

I dare you to find me, then stand in front of me and call my president a dullard! It's probably the last time you'll speak
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by chalxdon(m): 5:08am On Jun 13, 2015
calebo101:

Oh you should have told me it's a family name na. Abeg nor vex Mr Chalxdon EWU.
Chai! This guy is sick. Just an advice...Please stop disgracing your family in public.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by VUVUZELA10: 5:22am On Jun 13, 2015
Saharareporters: Mr. President, welcome back to Abuja. How was the G7 meeting?
President Buhari: Walahi, the President of West Germany Michelle was very kind
Saharareporters: There is no country called West Germany.
President Buhari: Small pikin. Study well. Go and check your map well. West Germany is there in the map and their Oga is President Michelle.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by fanex: 5:31am On Jun 13, 2015
Your brother that means bad for your is worse than an enemy. One Nigeria.
calebo101:
See Amaechi life, after dem use u fight ur brother comot power dem nor even dey reason u as SGF. Best he can get is minister of one unimportant parastatal.

Amaechi, Judas of ubima. I join your ancestors sorry for u embarassed embarassed.

To all the few South South slaves and South-East slaves, I hope now una see the change dem dey talk about! To even insult una further APC say na una get national chairman position grin grin.

Now see una life.

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by bashydemy(m): 5:39am On Jun 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If he like he can put
atiku as EFCC chairman
The kind craze wey dey worry you no get cure, Did your GEJ deliver any of his promises?
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by samsard(m): 6:02am On Jun 13, 2015
YoursGEJ:

f for fashola

I personally think that BRF is better off in charge of a critical ministry like Finance or Power. So that he stays in the public eye until he runs for the Presidency. But PMB is a wiser man than me...he has been around Fashola and knows him best
How do you put a lawyer in charge of the ministry of finance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) / Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.