Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Am In Love With My Salesgirl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Salesgirl (56285 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. / My Friend Is In Love With Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by millionboi(m): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
estacyresource:
So Touching!!! See Photos President, Aisha Buhari, Mrs Osinbajo Meet With Two Chibok Girls Parents

http://nigerianewsnetwork..com/2015/06/so-touching-see-photos-president-aisha.html
fake tears....abeg
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by toluleke(m): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Many are mad few roaming about..no be condition turn am to sales girl, she is a lady/girl/woman..silly topic,mod and op..
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by yungmarshall(m): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
bigmodo:

It is mutual. Her close friend told me she is dying for me.
Jim iyke
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by ifihearam: 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Is your sales girl from Western Germany?
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Toks2008(m): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Galacious1:
My token, find anoda love

You mean find another sales girl and make the present one an official girl friend.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Damiannolly26(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
bigmodo:
Guys help me, I suddenly started developing strong feelings for my salesgirl. both of us are not married. I have fallen in love with her, please what should I do?

3 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by BonaVIta(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Love has so many colours, and the most interesting part is that it may appear red to you but white to the other, but its meaning is the fixed. Look and accept her with the colour LOVE has presented her to you.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Waspy(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Back your prayers up with fasting bruh. Obviously, her own prayers or otherwise is working already.

On second note , if she qualifies,using your own yardstick, then plz oblige
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Jald007(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
U self turn to sales boy grin

3 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by cally3D(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hian! Wetin we no go see 4 nairaland! If u married, then quit! If u ain't then set ur priorities right!
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by aguizm(m): 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
ROYALTIPPERS:
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE BEWARE OF EILENTRUST (A DATA SELLER), HIS NOW SHOWING HIS TRUE COLOR; A FRAUD. TRANSFERRED MONEY TO HIS ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT FOR MORE THAN 3 DAYS NOW.
HE HAS REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRANSFER, AND NO LONGER PICKING HIS CALLS.

BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD. HE DECEIVES PEOPLE BY INITIALLY WINNING THEIR TRUST, THEN START DEFRAUDING NAIRALANDERS.

BEWARE.
Thanks for this info bro. I don bookmark this page already.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by andyanders: 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good one.But never come back here tomorrow to tell us that your sales girl made away with your money and crashed your business. If you want to taste the forbidden fruit, make sure you buy the fruit. But if you taste the fruit and still running your business and having her as sales girl, still went further to refuse to convert her to madam of your house, then you will know the Power of a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by boluyongp(m): 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
First of all Congrats on your frontpage and fake story.

Now, You've fallen for her, what were you looking at before The question is, is she falling for you back. Until you can determine that for us, sorry bro, we cannot help you here. Go to another forum.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by noble03(f): 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Please be sincere to yourself, if you don't like her for marriage,don't spoil her.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Does been a sales gurl make u less of a person
If u sincerely love her, then there is nuffin wrong with that buh if Itz lust den forget it.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Khd95(m): 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dis 'sales girls' could even b a nairalander....

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by DrGroove(f): 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
You are not in love
you just want to take advantage of her status as your salesgirl to bleep her after which you sake her
Tell yourself the truth and be set free

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
bigmodo:
Guys help me, I suddenly started developing strong feelings for my salesgirl. both of us are not married. I have fallen in love with her, please what should I do?

fvck her a lot, then the feelings would go away.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by ybalogs(m): 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Just marry her nah abi. I can even marry my friend's sales girl if she appeals to me. You Don change her level be that and even come be say nah Buhari time you realise. HML in advance.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by dopedealer(m): 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sorry mahn! grin

What kind of data is he selling? Is he a service provider or a provider of service?
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by dopedealer(m): 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sorry mahn! grin

What kind of data is he selling? Is he a service provider or a provider of service?
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ur eyes go clear when she don get belle for u.

That time, u go know d difference btw luv and madness. undecided

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by IYANGBALI: 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Emeka your provision shobu don finish be dat o
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Justicealh3(m): 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
She know about ur strong feeling for her?
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by victorazy(m): 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
bigmodo:

Fvck her first

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by airex(m): 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
beycity:
You didnt give enough information.... Is she married? Are you married? If the answer to those questions are no! Then I see nothing bad in it.. The business yaf turned to Joint venture niyen. Lobatan.
Read well before u comment plz

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by AsanwaKC(f): 12:00am On Jun 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

I swear grin

And wht's funny,is it good to defraud people? some people still do legal business in the net while others spoile..it. undecided
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Rexnegro(m): 12:03am On Jun 13, 2015
bigmodo:
We find love sometime where we don't expect...so There's notin bad falling in love with ur salesgirl as long u won't disappoint her if at all she say yes after u woo her. Then is she an adult already n mature ? If yes ride on bro I dey ur back.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by IYANGBALI: 12:05am On Jun 13, 2015
victorazy:

Fvck her first
if she sweet den promote her to oga madam

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by mymadam(m): 12:05am On Jun 13, 2015
beycity:
...Is she married? Are you married? ...

You forgot to ask the @Op if the salesgirl is up to 11 years of age? Remember?
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Rexnegro(m): 12:07am On Jun 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What is wrong being a salesgirl?
I can't see anywhere he said sometin is wrong with her been a salesgirl....
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 13, 2015
mymadam:

You forgot to ask the @Op if the salesgirl is up to 11 years of age? Remember?

Hehehehe
Good point , instead of op to help the girl improve her life ur busy falling ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.