Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Am In Love With My Salesgirl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Salesgirl (56295 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. / My Friend Is In Love With Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 13, 2015
victorazy:

Fvck her first
Smh

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by jnrbayano(m): 12:13am On Jun 13, 2015
Op,

Having seen the plethora of advice given on this topic, aren't you now more confused?

From singular complexity to plural complexities.

This is a very simple decision that needed no advising.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Centurion13(m): 12:14am On Jun 13, 2015
beycity:
You didnt give enough information.... Is she married? Are you married? If the answer to those questions are no! Then I see nothing bad in it.. The business yaf turned to Joint venture niyen. Lobatan.
He said both of them are not married!However, I will advice you marry her, she is first a lady before becoming a sales girl. Sales girl is only a portfolio guy.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Lexusgs430: 12:17am On Jun 13, 2015
bigmodo:
Guys help me, I suddenly started developing strong feelings for my salesgirl. both of us are not married. I have fallen in love with her, please what should I do?

Lust or Love ?
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by ransomed: 12:17am On Jun 13, 2015
Pure infatuation! Lust and greed to log in, boot and download. Thereafter, the "love" disappears and treat her with disdain. I know what you meant by "i am in love" just let the poor girl be Mr. Sharp shooter and neither you use your position to prey nor take advantage of her. Dia ris Godu ooo...

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by drake2(m): 12:19am On Jun 13, 2015
bigmodo:

It is mutual. Her close friend told me she is dying for me.

Did you start as a salesman? what exactly do you want to sell in your salesgirl?

Are you both educated or non educated salespersons? Your answer(s) will inform a better advisory. But I think if you both belong to the same group, the better.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Forwetinnah: 12:21am On Jun 13, 2015
Follow your heart and make sure you don't fall for the next Sales girl after you've made her Madam

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by darmys(f): 12:23am On Jun 13, 2015
sneak3:
Change her portfolio from sales girl to Oga-madam

cheesy this is so funny

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by ogechchukwu: 12:24am On Jun 13, 2015
U can marry her if you are real in love as you said after all you not the first person that did it .
The richest man in the world did it I mean BILL GATE his wife is his former employee. .so what..[color=#990000][/color] common go for it .as for me yes I will do it.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Kossyne(m): 12:24am On Jun 13, 2015
Jarus:

Marry her if your feelings are genuine.

Just like that....easy na!!...what happened to courtship?....is this "love" not overrated?...wht happened to tolerance, maturity, emotional and financial state of both parties...courtship will reveal all this..

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by ChimaAgbalajob: 12:29am On Jun 13, 2015
take her here. .Una go ejnoy

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by olukab1(m): 12:29am On Jun 13, 2015
Follow your heart,simple.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by olukab1(m): 12:37am On Jun 13, 2015
Follow your heart,your happiness is what matters.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by amazingspiderma: 12:38am On Jun 13, 2015
Two questions.
Have you dated any of your sales girls before?
If yes
Please stay away so you don't tarnish your image again.
if no
I will advice you to pray,don't be carnal about it.Because dealing with you employee is not just another affair it is complicated.but it also a decision that can affect your image as an employer.It is very sensitive,please be careful about it.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by themodernman: 12:40am On Jun 13, 2015
DrGroove:
You are not in love
you just want to take advantage of her status as your salesgirl to bleep her after which you sake her
Tell yourself the truth and be set free

Is it wrong to fuuuck themselves?
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by 2kris(m): 12:47am On Jun 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What is wrong being a salesgirl?
there z nothing wrong oh ,,or ar u one
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:48am On Jun 13, 2015
Which salesgirl will not like to graduate to oga madam especially if the business is booming. Chances are that you ' fell in love ' because she's the next thing in skirts that is always getting your attention and you also trust her with your finances .Do you really know this girl very well - her family background, her relations, have you been to her village, who introduced her to you, etc etc etc. It's likely the girl is a gold digger, while you are infatuated. Look for real love outside business.
Personally ,I will not support any of my relations to marry his salesgirl.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Chigold101(m): 12:49am On Jun 13, 2015
bigmodo:
Guys help me, I suddenly started developing strong feelings for my salesgirl. both of us are not married. I have fallen in love with her, please what should I do?
Are you ready to get married? if you are ready for marriage... I will advise you to sack her and after two days call her and tell her your intentions. ask her to be your wife...

but if you are not ready for marriage... forget her and move on... your fever will soon stop... dont touch her ohhh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 13, 2015
If you are in amorous amore with your hand maiden, it is necessary that you declare your libido gargantuan by showing her your enormous parapo...enjoy yaself
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by activefibre1(m): 1:01am On Jun 13, 2015
beycity:
You didnt give enough information.... Is she married? Are you married? If the answer to those questions are no! Then I see nothing bad in it.. The business yaf turned to Joint venture niyen. Lobatan.
come guy , you dey read at all. You no see wer him be write sey, him never marry ni... Na wa ...waec be expecting people like this.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by sewuun(m): 1:03am On Jun 13, 2015
First Erase that thought of my sales girls is there a stigma been a sales girl biko nu if what you are feeling for her is not lust and she too didn't want to chop your Money then allow her to expand the business because she will handle the business more better when she knows she is part of you in it rather than attending to customers and get paid month end

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Prodeegee(m): 1:03am On Jun 13, 2015
bigmodo:

It is mutual. Her close friend told me she is dying for me.

Lol...her close friend.

I smell petrol angry

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 13, 2015
find another salesgal & do d needful. PERIOD
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 13, 2015
Simply date her and get anoda sales girl asap,u can't mix work and pleasure.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by cho25bc(f): 1:31am On Jun 13, 2015
bigmodo:
U sounded as if falling in love wit a SALESGIRL is a taboo. If d feeling is mutual,den go on soun

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by friends4ever(m): 1:31am On Jun 13, 2015
Stop narrating yourself, just marry her. Women are scarce these days...

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by AreaFada2: 1:46am On Jun 13, 2015
Flashh:
Is "Sales girl" her name?

She's not different from other ladies, that's what you should know.

That's how the girl turns from "sales girl" to "Madam" grin

I tire o. cheesy grin

He hasn't even said if he's worried about his business in case it doesn't work out between them.

Or he doesn't want to be perceived as taking advantage of her.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 13, 2015
It's common to have feelings [size=5pt]not to be confused with real love[/size] for someone you work closely with. I fall in 'love' with all my project partners in school tongue

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Motolank: 2:18am On Jun 13, 2015
Oya nak am, nak am, nak am tongue
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by judges: 2:34am On Jun 13, 2015
ayé NSE irú ee , time no dey bro
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by BamideleOJ: 2:41am On Jun 13, 2015
bigmodo:

Guy na Bleep you wan Bleep joor. No dey deceive yourself.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by ohenhen1: 2:55am On Jun 13, 2015
Go for it if you are in Nigeria. Nigeria no get strong anti sexual harassment laws.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.