Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Am In Love With My Salesgirl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Salesgirl (56292 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. / My Friend Is In Love With Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by sakieja(f): 7:35am On Jun 13, 2015
salegirl no be human being,we are d same before God.so get it right and move on with her

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by FRANKOXY(m): 7:37am On Jun 13, 2015
very soon you will become TV & she becomes your remote. the earlier you suppress that feeling ,the better for you. my 2 cents.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by corektchic: 7:41am On Jun 13, 2015
pinkiberry:
then keep d love going on. don't try anything nasty.
Exactly
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 13, 2015
Galacious1:
My token, find anoda love
y wld u say dat.sales gal no b human being
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by gnykelly(m): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2015
bigmodo:
Guys help me, I suddenly started developing strong feelings for my salesgirl. both of us are not married. I have fallen in love with her, please what should I do?

go for what you want. bare your heart.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by carzola(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2015
beycity:
You didnt give enough information.... Is she married? Are you married? If the answer to those questions are no! Then I see nothing bad in it.. The business yaf turned to Joint venture niyen. Lobatan.
your mumu don ripe... he said both of them are not married, seems u use you armpit hair to read. grin grin grin
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2015
DesireInnerWear:

Double gbamest.
You both are single and available. So what are you waiting for?

Abeg, send wedding IV. I go like come.
' couple who met on NL married'.

Tired of looking too skinny In your outfit?
Want to look full in your outfits?
Want to gain more weight with the right amount of fats at the right place?
Want to look deliciously curvy without looking obese?
Order for our Natural weight gainer pills.
No side effects or regrets.
Add up. You'd be glad you did.
Whatsapps : 08057318900.
Bbm : 3353531E.

Madam, take ur time o. Lol.

So na untop quoting me u come dey do marketing on ur biz? Do you know i can sue you for infrigement on that?
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Maya4eva: 8:05am On Jun 13, 2015
Toks2008:

You mean find another sales girl and make the present one an official girl friend.

Na whuch kain advice be dat? She'll never feel secure because she'll always see the current salesgirl as a threat.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by otusnorahs(f): 8:11am On Jun 13, 2015
My frnd ders nothing to panic abt. A sales girl is a human being dat deserves to b loved, if nt that there's no job she wld b working somewer else n someone will still fall in lov wt her. If ur feelings re genuine, pls go for it man. I no of a man who married his househelp n dey had many children togeda n d love is lik fire. Go for it dear. I wish u unending happiness.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Orikinla(m): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2015
sakieja:
salegirl no be human being,we are d same before God.so get it right and move on with her
So, I can now welcome the beautiful housemaid who has been giving me green light? grin
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by kingphilip(m): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2015
bigmodo:

It is mutual. Her close friend told me she is dying for me.
she de die for u abi na ur money she de die for

Please don't tell me twas after ha close friend said that u began seeing that she's beautiful and started falling for ha or u told ha friend u r in love with ha and ha friend immediately had to take advantage of the situation by saying she's dying for u

Bro look wella before u enter one chance o
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by kingphilip(m): 8:33am On Jun 13, 2015
carzola:
your mumu don ripe... he said both of them are not married, seems u use you armpit hair to read. grin grin grin
I think it was after that comment he modified the initial post

If u look at the person who quoted the original post before ha comment, you'll see it isn't stated both of them are unmarried
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Ninapha(f): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Being a salesgirl is not a curse or sign of mental poverty. Someday nwaboy go be oga.

If indeed u love her, i wd sugegest u make ur intentions known to her and also keep her away from ur business for now untill u are sure u want marriage.
U can help her learn a trade or do any other job aside ur business, cos if u two stay in dat same shop soon, u wd wear out the fantasy.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by congi(m): 8:36am On Jun 13, 2015
ROYALTIPPERS:
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE BEWARE OF EILENTRUST (A DATA SELLER), HIS NOW SHOWING HIS TRUE COLOR; A FRAUD. TRANSFERRED MONEY TO HIS ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT FOR MORE THAN 3 DAYS NOW.
HE HAS REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRANSFER, AND NO LONGER PICKING HIS CALLS.

BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD. HE DECEIVES PEOPLE BY INITIALLY WINNING THEIR TRUST, THEN START DEFRAUDING NAIRALANDERS.

BEWARE.

There are many data scammers on this forum. I was also duped by one with moniker datapeople and later changed to datafrebbie
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2015
Orikinla:

So, I can now welcome the beautiful housemaid who has been giving me green light? grin

See this guy undecided U can welcome her if you are not married sha wink

But if you are married, your own don finish be dat tongue

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by gbengus26(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2015
If you truly love the girl propose to her there is no any big deal there since two of you are still single, sales girl can turn to oga madam, Gus is allow, I wish you best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by ManTiger(m): 8:55am On Jun 13, 2015
Just treat her like a lady...

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Toks2008(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2015
Maya4eva:

Na whuch kain advice be dat? She'll never feel secure because she'll always see the current salesgirl as a threat.

It depends on his personality and affairs are based on trust
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2015
tonychristopher:

My office cleaner is pretty I used to touch her but I am confused how to bang her ..u know we men ....my wife suspects and warned her but for where ...that babe breast stand like die ....I must accomplish. That mission

Teacher teach me...I am a willing student
Any master here guide me

Shame no dey catch you,,,,cheat.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2015
nonsense

help me conji wan kill me
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by basty: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2015
The end of yah business is near! Period
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Isong007(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2015
Mmmm...Another Ekaette story...just change her status and marry her b4 Okon does

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by MrHighSea: 9:26am On Jun 13, 2015
U r being used
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by tivta(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2015
Never mix business with pleasure...
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by frisky2good(m): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2015
My guy, nothing do you. Fire dey go, I got your back bro.

bigmodo:
Guys help me, I suddenly started developing strong feelings for my salesgirl. both of us are not married. I have fallen in love with her, please what should I do?

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by aldame: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2015
BOTH OF YOU ARE MARRIED. FIRE HER, PAY HADSUM REDOUNDANCE PACHAGE, EXPLAIN TO HERTHE REASONS BEHIND YOUR ACTIONS AND END IT FAST BEFORE YOU GET INTO REAL TROUBLE!!!!
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by bengems(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2015
This is how to deal with such a stupid fraudster:
1. go to any zenith bank branch with the teller u used to make deposit into his account

2. Report his account as a fraudster to the customacare. tell them u had business deal with him, but he hasn't delivered, and he is now running away from you.

3. Then go back to your house and relax. Zenith bank will put a red label on his account, to the extent that they will detain him with police in their banking hall and wouldn't allow him to leave any time he wants to make transaction over the counter. then, they will call you on phone to come and meet with him in order to sort out your problems with him.

that's how the system works, we are in the 21st century. ...I'm an ebook seller, I don't play with my customers.

pls like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/tutorialdesk

ROYALTIPPERS:
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE BEWARE OF EILENTRUST (A DATA SELLER), HIS NOW SHOWING HIS TRUE COLOR; A FRAUD. TRANSFERRED MONEY TO HIS ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT FOR MORE THAN 3 DAYS NOW.
HE HAS REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRANSFER, AND NO LONGER PICKING HIS CALLS.

BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD. HE DECEIVES PEOPLE BY INITIALLY WINNING THEIR TRUST, THEN START DEFRAUDING NAIRALANDERS.

BEWARE.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by omaji53jeremiah: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2015
it depends on what you really want from her, if it true love i suggest you make a move for her.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by wunmi590(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2015
oyin17:
Love her na, does it matter if she's a salesgirl.

Good comment madam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=wunmi590 post=34723314]
Good comment madam cheesy[/quote

how u dey my boss?
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=wunmi590 post=34723314]
Good comment madam cheesy[/quote

how u dey my boss?
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by wunmi590(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=oyin17 post=34723435][/quote]

Am doing great ma'am, longest time, I guess you have been offline all this while or is it me that have been offline? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.