Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

My Girl Is Forcing Me To Propose To Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Forcing Me To Propose To Her. (3706 Views)

His Girlfriend Is Forcing Him To Wear This T-shirt..good Or Bad Idea? / My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! / Advice Me: A Girl Is Forcing Me To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Forcing Me To Propose To Her. by chiboy7(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2009
oluwdashmi, wink

you have said it all,

Bros is over to you now to decide.
Re: My Girl Is Forcing Me To Propose To Her. by frank317: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2009
how then is she forcing you to propose to her.

you are the one forcing urself to propose to her because u are afraid of loosing her.

do u think marriage is a cup of tea?
Re: My Girl Is Forcing Me To Propose To Her. by rayor(f): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2009
your first assessment is does she love you? if yes, then 24yrs is not too young to get proposed to. after all its not like you find her too young to sleep with. and mean while proposal doesnt mean she wants to marry you now now. she just wants a confirmation that you want her for keeps and shes not wasting her time. propose and tell her your condition. ask her if she is willing to wait. after all its for her future and comfort you are working for. look , proposal is not witnessed by any one and not legally binding. if she misbehaves then quit. but if you ever want a futute with her then propose and put her mind at rest joo.
Re: My Girl Is Forcing Me To Propose To Her. by MrCrackles(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2009
Poster

Only propose when you are ready!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! / The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie / I Want To Do A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.