Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows (54918 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing / Photos: Buhari Greeting His Cows Today in Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by shevi4mb(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Logician:
Its a bad thing he can't afford a singlet.

It's nt a bad tin...it's a common sense. go to the north and feel the sun b4 u insult sm1 dat can afford singlet for the whole of ur family
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Kasiem2: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Or appoint one of the two cows as minister for animal affairs. That will be wiser than appointing ameachi for that position grin grin cheesy
lmao, those cows will be directly incharge of amaechi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by MORNDEW(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Alvinlovesmusic:
ONE SEMI-FAT COW AND ONE LEAN COW (pharoah's dream)
hope we're not about to experience famine??

And baba no even wear singlet... Lol

pls rate my new single
www.nairaland.com/2392624/pls-rate-new-single
we shud rate ur music. Do u expect me to rate the single of a boy who says nonsense online?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
"Nigerians (lean cow) calm down, I have achieved in 3 weeks what pdp couldn't in 6 years.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by talktonase(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
They all look famished!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by techlegs: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Logician:

He is a man of integrity. Lol.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by ketekete: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin grin grin nah wah for you oo..
Pain:
Lean Cows
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by katazozo: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Our president is not wearing singlet, to bad of him
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Ninilowo(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Logician:
You see am too? I ve noticed it since the previous thread was posted.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by PrinceZahzah(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:
Peace b unto u

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:

I wish that cow go just use horn jack am up knack for ground
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Mufasa27(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kai Mallam !
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by wasuka14(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Its normal farm visit, dts his love! Obj too normally visit his farm in ota durin his tenure, bt social media is nt prominent den. Baba wil continue to receive more publicity daily because of d era we r now.

Its fatanstic, at least is contributin is own qouta to national developement. And if baba didn't whr singlet, maybe its because of heat in Katsina at d moment! D place hot, no rain dis year...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by kay29000(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
The cows b like "E pe fun wa o Baba agba"

Buhari be like "Eyin omo mi e nle be yen o"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Johnsmartinyang(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:
......can cattle tendering and rearing make a good president....he looks better here than in d state house.......lets be truthful sha
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Babaji111(m): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
A big lie. This is not President Buhari. Bunch of haters.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Mykel4God(m): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:
I'm very disappointed in you,for making fun out of the PRESIDENT of your country.........òmó ALE! angry

Then you must be one among those two cows undecided

And that's not even him
#badbelle#
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by zendy: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
" Ochu- Nama"

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Ahmeduana(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:
HE RAISE HIS HANDS UP GREETING THE COWS AS IF HE IS GREETING PEOPLE AT CAMPAIGN RALLY, SAYING SANNU NKU, KWANA BIYU, YAYA KUKE? A NA BAKU ABINCIN SO SAI KUWA? KU YA HAKURI,KUN JI KO? WANNA SABO AIKI DA A KE SA NI SHI A SA DA BA NA SAAMU DAMA N KULA DA KU! that is cowian language!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by engrfaruq(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Now Cows, you can go your ways, i have secured a Job at West-Abuja, i will be relocating soon. Thanks for keeping me company all this while.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by ixora3(f): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Logician:
all he needs is a wardrobe designer.buhari my sis is available.step up small na
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by kilode100(f): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Is he wearing diapers?? grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by k2kay(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
I thought I was the only one who saw the pant.... grin
booqee:
ok I voted in this man but I must say its starting to piss me off when we continually see unnecessary pictures of this man in the headlines. Sometimes I wonder if this man is not just a paparazzi president. picture of buhari in the mosque, picture of buhari getting into d plane, picture of buhari coming down the plane, picture of this picture of that.. wtf?!!!! undecided

jeeez look at the picture very well, buhari's pant are very very visible! Gosh this is so embarrassing! I hope d photographer don't snap him while in toilet soon..Ahan!

C'mon! Is it also constitutional to have ur bath twice daily? or brush your teeth? or to comb ur hair? You might as well walk naked because it is not constitutional. hian!!!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Obijulius: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
I don save the picture sharp sharp. Meme loading soon.

Update: said meme will feature Osibanjo and Tinubu as the cows....complete the rest.

grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Elxandre(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
ggrin:
Shoutout to my dad for not pulling out!!!!grin thanks daddy!!!

RIPP daddycry
This girl, you are too corrupt and vulgar! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by ixora3(f): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
shevi4mb:

It's nt a bad tin...it's a common sense. go to the north and feel the sun b4 u insult sm1 dat can afford singlet for the whole of ur family
then y do u northerners cover up urselfs from head to toe.Can dis man eva be wrong in u pples eyes?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by freedom96: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
booqee:
ok I voted in this man but I must say its starting to piss me off when we continually see unnecessary pictures of this man in the headlines. Sometimes I wonder if this man is not just a paparazzi president. picture of buhari in the mosque, picture of buhari getting into d plane, picture of buhari coming down the plane, picture of this picture of that.. wtf?!!!! undecided

jeeez look at the picture very well, buhari's pant are very very visible! Gosh this is so embarrassing! I hope d photographer don't snap him while in toilet soon..Ahan!

C'mon! Is it also constitutional to have ur bath twice daily? or brush your teeth? or to comb ur hair? You might as well walk naked because it is not constitutional. hian!!!
U must be a tanoid sad so u think he's the one putting his pics on d headlinesYou have the media to blame for that.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by kilode100(f): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
zendy:
" Ochu- Nama"

cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by ochejagabriel: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
LET ME CAPTION IT:

A FATHER GREETING HIS CHILDREN ON FATHER'S DAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari / Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.