Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows (54912 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing / Photos: Buhari Greeting His Cows Today in Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Kasiem2: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
SuperSuave:
fool detected!
no be Sahara reporters teach us say the man na dogo yaro? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by humilitypays(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
humilitypays:
Buhari Cows:
Master, we are following you to Abuja right away, ever since you won this president thing, we no de see you again, na so so travel travel you de do come forget us for this nonsense Daura village, remember we were part of your campaign strategies

Buhari:
Wait wait guys, I know all that, pls don't be in a hurry to follow me because I never even move into their so-called presidential villa Aso Rock; I have told Musa & Adamu to build a nice palace you guys at Aso Rock so that we can move in together and continue our party over there, so be patient guys, I can't move into Aso Rock without you guys nagringrin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by 12month: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sai baba
Sai malu

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Mcoldsoja(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:
Buhari to the cows, "May the Lord be with you till we meet again!"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by kiltoko1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:
no under wear.. Please how much is singlet and busters?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Omotayor123(f): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
dulaman:
ff
on point..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
He is saying... my wives take it easy. You can have me at night.....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by 989900: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
"Just Jega"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Cyranho: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Want an extra income of money,visit http://jobncash.com/?ref=111577...I actually made 300$ with it in a week.
NB:This is undoubtedly a genuine site...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by JJKADRY(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
From noow, you guys are "presidential cows"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Sunofgod(m): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:

Cow: Mooooow Mooooooow Buhari
Buhari:Tank you cow, you are my bwoda

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:

Hang on my wives...... be patient. We can all have a party tonight.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
If this photo is real, as in, it actually happened, then Buhari's media advisers are dumb and incompetent.
Why allow such a caricature photo to go public? Even Sahara Reporters snoopers should be under their watch .
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Darima1(f): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Presidental Cow
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by obodundo(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Obviously photoshopped. Some people are jobless
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by otabuko(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
ITbomb:
Your minions are killing themselves on the Internet and you are paying courtesy calls on the cows that voted you into power.

I like your white pants sha
they don't care about us buddy..............
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by shevi4mb(m): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
direct rays from the sun is harmful. Forget the heat

So, what exactly are u sayin? Was he naked? Is he not puttin on any cloth? So u can put on cardigan because the sun ray is too much? What type of ray is d sun ray? Are u a science student? Do u have any idea hw harmful a ray is and hw it can be deflected?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Bawss1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
kiltoko1:
no under wear.. Please how much is singlet and busters?

Busters? What the heck is that?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Koroaso:
**********A MAN THATS TRULY CARING FOR ANIMALS********

*******NOT A FAKE PHD ZOOLOGIST, THAT TREATED NIGERIANS LIKE ANIMALS********

******LONG LIVE PRESIDENT MB**************

*MEN WITH SMALL DICKS AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX
HATING DAILY*
still searching for a single meaning on this comment!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]Two fat black cows and a whiter thin bull[/size]
if u call those cows fat, then u need surgery ASAP.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by shevi4mb(m): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
ixora3:
then y do u northerners cover up urselfs from head to toe.Can dis man eva be wrong in u pples eyes?

'cover up' frm head to toe shld be the females i guess... and dats a religious requirement. and most of 'em covered frm head to toe only do dat wen they are going out, nt while they are @ home. In Nigeria, the economy is so poor that, even to practice perfectly ones religion, one must surely have some limits. The materialis soft, jst as u can see tru dat of buhari
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Superman11(m): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:
President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today.. grin grin grin

I think our president can speak Cowian (Cow language) cheesy

you speak chickenian language!!! i guess
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by fabulous01(m): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lucky cow... the cow be de yarn i Belong to No 1 citizen of Nigeria... am grateful..,.

Don't Kill me for ileya.......
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
CAPTION: Babaonechance be like " in the name op Allah, I kwommand you fiffle to multiply to Pipe thousand(5K) apter pour yiahs so that I will tell fiffle how anti kwarapsshan made you to froduce pipty fikin each.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by kengeorge2013: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
He look stuppid
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by nyabingi(m): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
The Daura President followers would def see nothing wrong with his see through wear, he is a president and there are basic things he is required to do right...even the cow visit is unnecesary for now he should get down to work that is what he was voted in to do, nigerians are more wiser now and will soon unleash their venom on the slowpoke...he is dam too old and slow!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nicepoker(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
shevi4mb:

So, what exactly are u sayin? Was he naked? Is he not puttin on any cloth? So u can put on cardigan because the sun ray is too much? What type of ray is d sun ray? Are u a science student? Do u have any idea hw harmful a ray is and hw it can be deflected?
am sure that exactly how u dress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Jerry2i(m): 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Op you can lie o.
That is not buhari o,chiooooooooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
I have better cows to compare to his. Just check mine.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by GeorgeAmax(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ah babaonechance no dey wear singlet again.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by jungleluv70: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
FynBabe:
Buhari to the cows: take care of yourselves, you won't be seeing me any time soon because I have very important issues to attend to in Abuja.
And the cow answered ok boss
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Spidermon: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kasiem2:
On another note, are we sure it's not because of the too much time buhari spends with his cows that's making him have less time for Nigerians? I'm certain he will appoint minister for cows this time around
Appointing cattle as ministers?? GEJ did that already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East / Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.