Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows (54910 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing / Photos: Buhari Greeting His Cows Today in Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by FrontPageLawyer(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Today is Father's Day, apparently he's praying for his children.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by crackhouse(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Logician:
Its a bad thing he can't afford a singlet.
this man is just living by example. can u leave him alone? can't u see his simplicity?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by sexyglow(f): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
presidential cows
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by sexyglow(f): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
[ipresidential ][/cows ]
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Audray(f): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
all things buhari.......
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by eemjay00(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
What this op business with pmb lifestyle.

Are you growing or you are growing old?

Remember, small minds discuss people,
average minds discuss events. And great minds
discuss ideas.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Temmytea70(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bawss1:

Busters? What the heck is that?

I wonder too o...when one talks too much,he'll end up saying gibberish.............busters...hahahhahahaha..lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by ClintonDal(m): 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
It sure looks like our President is putting on only his pants underneath that jalabia.
grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by oenamus1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:
na photoshop nairalanders!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by xtervaganza(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
dulaman:
ff
best caption ever lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
ggrin:
Shoutout to my dad for not pulling out!!!!grin thanks daddy!!!

RIPP daddycry

You mad girl! grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by kuchikau: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Fulani idiot now president courtesy of brainwashed tribalistic nigerians
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by kuchikau: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
Fulani idiot now president courtesy of brainwashed tribalistic nigerians....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by GreatEngineer(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmm he is after cow even when we are here suffering after we have voted him in. OK no wahala.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by nelajayi(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by obaival(m): 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
HE S A GUD COW LEADER I MIN COW REARER HE WIL LEAD US IN2 A FORMICary LAND
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
seen
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by lastpage: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
tpiander:
His photographer should do the captioning, he's the one being paid.

Dont mind this Eediot,

The picture was PHOTOSHOPPED BY PLACING BUHARI'S PIC ON THE COWS

SaTANoids, what wont you jobless clowns do?

Lastpage!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Bigcake: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
og2711:
The entire 1st page commenters actually believe that's Buhari...
If no be Buhari then na your papa.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by swtglo(f): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
These cows are now commissioners for Boko haram, and commissioner for rapist, Nigerian we Neva even see the change,wait we all wil testify APC govt.GEJ ma man
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by lastpage: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
booqee:
ok I voted in this man but I must say its starting to piss me off when we continually see unnecessary pictures of this man in the headlines. Sometimes I wonder if this man is not just a paparazzi president. picture of buhari in the mosque, picture of buhari getting into d plane, picture of buhari coming down the plane, picture of this picture of that.. wtf?!!!! undecided

jeeez look at the picture very well, buhari's pant are very very visible! Gosh this is so embarrassing! I hope d photographer don't snap him while in toilet soon..Ahan!

C'mon! Is it also constitutional to have ur bath twice daily? or brush your teeth? or to comb ur hair? You might as well walk naked because it is not constitutional. hian!!!

If you truly voted for Buhari, Request JEGA to RETURN your Vote! grin grin grin

Buhari does not need votes of people as dull as you are, who cant identify a photoshopped image and just go on ranting and whinning!

[size=14pt]Is it Buhari that is posting the pictures ....or SaTANoids children of ANGER and HATE, like yourself?[/size]

Anyway, l am sure you never voted for PMB, ....... you cant be that smart to vote for PMB..... if you are this dumb!
shocked shocked undecided undecided

LAstpage!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
lastpage:

If you truly voted for Buhari, Request JEGA to RETURN your Vote! grin grin grin

Buhari does not need votes of people as dull as you are, who cant identify a photoshopped image and just go on ranting and whinning!

[size=14pt]Is it Buhari that is posting the pictures ....or SaTANoids children of ANGER and HATE, like yourself?[/size]

Anyway, l am sure you never voted for PMB, ....... you cant be that smart to vote for PMB..... if you are this dumb!
shocked shocked undecided undecided

LAstpage!
This pic is photo shopped?!! mehn I'm going to faint! Do you know wat is a Photoshop or just because you've been seeing pple using the term on NL, u decide to test the use of it? shocked

Mind you that picture was taken by Bayo omoboriowo, Buhari's official photographer.. and mumu I'm not a Tanoid but i'm just been objective and unbiased. Really do we always have to follow everything blindly simply because u voted someone and u automatically adjudge the person as incorrigible and infallible? how do we progress as a nation? We should learn wat is called constructive criticism! C'mon!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Myself2(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
I like the two black cows in the first , but hate the third cow facing them.Buh wait a minute,,,,, why is it putting on a white robe and standing on two legs tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Pamelayoung: 1:10am On Jun 22, 2015
Logician:

You don't wear singlet to the farm.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by andresia(m): 4:28am On Jun 22, 2015
kiltoko1:
no under wear.. Please how much is singlet and busters?

Oh TANoid shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You and your ilk represent everything that is wrong with this country. Half education and dangerously clannish
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by modskiller(m): 7:08am On Jun 22, 2015
ggrin:
Shoutout to my dad for not pulling out!!!!grin thanks daddy!!!

RIPP daddycry

Lol @ the first part. And embarassed @ the second part.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by ooshinibos: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2015
Logician:

it too hot in that region for a singlet :-)
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by cyrilschoolboy(m): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2015
he is just a simple and principled gentleman.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by vega84(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Him no even wear singlet, PMB u are the president nw ooooo, u better mind ur dressing and the pix u take and where u take them.#vegatalks
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Myself2(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2015
andresia:

Oh TANoid shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You and your ilk represent everything that is wrong with this country. Half education and dangerously clannish

Only APCshit e rats from western Germany talk lije this
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by ggrin(f): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
modskiller:

Lol @ the first part. And embarassed @ the second part.
smiley
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
So my president has a rare gift. Talking to cows. Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) / Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC / IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.