Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,010 members, 7,838,534 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows (54913 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing / Photos: Buhari Greeting His Cows Today in Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Khd95(m): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Presidential cows grin
baba b like 'shey make i sell dos cows bail dos states'
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by modskiller(m): 4:33am On Jun 23, 2015
ggrin:
smiley
You're not much of a talker, seems you just love expressing yourself with emoticons
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by ggrin(f): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2015
modskiller:

You're not much of a talker, seems you just love expressing yourself with emoticons
I have over 8000posts grin....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by modskiller(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
ggrin:
I have over 8000posts grin....
And they're all either grins or emoticons. Shey I lie?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by ggrin(f): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2015
modskiller:

And they're all either grins or emoticons. Shey I lie?
lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by kiltoko1(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2015
andresia:

Oh TANoid shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You and your ilk represent everything that is wrong with this country. Half education and dangerously clannish
egbe eligwe gba gbo gi dia.. Anu mpama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East / Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.