Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows (54911 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing / Photos: Buhari Greeting His Cows Today in Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by WhoBeThisMan: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Z
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by moscobabs(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Logician:
Its a bad thing he can't afford a singlet.
Yaba left patient
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by akpamfet: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Presidential see through... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Rexeffiom(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Some people don't just know what to post
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by BruzMoney(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by nortcentrallord(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
This our president no fit wear singlet inside shirt even for daura werr heat dey like say dem draw sun near ground? Which kind disgrace be this sef. What if an international magazine now puts this pix on their frontage? This is just simple hygiene and cleanliness. Even little babes wear inner wear na. Oya, apc e-trolls, over to you. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by AsanwaKC(f): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
hmm.. seems they are coming after him..my hand no de there.... shocked
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Orter(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
I love the "cowboy''. No, I mean PMB
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by LordVoldemort(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Zanbazu and Abudu make una take care of others oo. Una no fit follow me go aso rock I for pack una go
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by nortcentrallord(m): 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
makzeze:
and so? you jobless OP.

grin grin don't blame the empty op, greater blame should go to the hollow mod that brought it to front page.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by DeRuggedProf: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
May your meat never be sold in OTUEKE grin

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Burger01(m): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Logician:
Chai, TANdroids! Wetin you tadpoles won't complain about?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by nortcentrallord(m): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
donphilopus:

Maybe it's now constitutional for the President to always put on a singlet!

Simple hygiene thought in pre nursery. What a shame. The president's lack isalready influencing you. That's why leaders must lead by example. Oya, get inside and put on a singlet.

It's not constitutional to brush your teeth or take a shower as the president but it's just simple hygiene, healthy and because others look up to you. @least u do grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
my caption-"hailing my 2 best cow".who noticed Mr Presidents cloth is transparent.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by mrsmile441(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
"I belong to nobody, i belong to my cow." - Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Godson201333(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:
President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today.. grin grin grin

I think our president can speak Cowian (Cow language) cheesy

what about you Ketekete = Donkey

My prayer for you right now is that you should receive Sense!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Sapeleb0y(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:
Nah fight?
YES O NA FIGHT....this rubbish made front page. mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by nortcentrallord(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kasiem2:
On another note, are we sure it's not because of the too much time buhari spends with his cows that's making him have less time for Nigerians? I'm certain he will appoint minister for cows this time around

Or appoint one of the two cows as minister for animal affairs. That will be wiser than appointing ameachi for that position grin grin cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by slys(m): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Logician:

Mheeeen, you read my mind.... but I for say your eyes sharp pass mine but I won't say that.. lol

Nice spot
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by scachy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cow no know say u be president oo,so be careful
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
nortcentrallord:
This our president no fit wear singlet inside shirt even for daura werr heat dey like say dem draw sun near ground? Which kind disgrace be this sef. What if an international magazine now puts this pix on their frontage? This is just simple hygiene and cleanliness. Even little babes wear inner wear na. Oya, apc e-trolls, over to you. grin grin grin
na by force to wear singlet, for Daura being hot dogs permits him nt to wear singlet
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by erico2k2(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:
LET THE GRASS BE GREEN ON THE OTHER SIDE, grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Way to go Nigerians.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
PMB: Kai sokoto gudali,go back now

God bless my hustle for good.
NLs pls support me and watch out for my new single.... "Elshaddai" coming soon!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
So what should happen?
So ur president is a cow rearer.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by lawal28c: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kasiem2:
On another note, are we sure it's not because of the too much time buhari spends with his cows that's making him have less time for Nigerians? I'm certain he will appoint minister for cows this time around
thank God u knw so tell us wat,where nd who jonathan spent all his years as president with
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by babamadiba(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
dulaman:
ff
Kai! I couldn't help but burst into laughter... Am still laughing.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by dapsonlou(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sir Buhari: wow wow wow Come down, I promise you won't eat dry grass again, we are Rich Now. Only green grass from now on

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by ketekete: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
CREATIVITY.. you call it rubbish. grin
Sapeleb0y:

YES O NA FIGHT....this rubbish made front page. mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Pain(m): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lean Cows
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) / Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC / IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.