Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows (54933 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing / Photos: Buhari Greeting His Cows Today in Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Logician:
Its a bad thing he can't afford a singlet.

If you have been to the north you will understand even a singlet could be too hot.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by ggrin(f): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Elxandre:
This girl, you are too corrupt and vulgar! cheesy
gringringrin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
nunogomez:

I wish that cow go just use horn jack am up knack for ground
grin chaii uno get sense aswear
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by andystash(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]Two fat black cows and a whiter thin bull[/size]
...mr.man. say something more reasonable..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by nsilordgmail(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cow presido, doing abracadabra with his cows! Please do abracadabra on our economy leave d cows alone
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nicepoker(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
lawal28c:
thank God u knw so tell us wat,where nd who jonathan spent all his years as president with
mumu face this old wine. GEJ is no longer our president.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nicepoker(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
shevi4mb:

It's nt a bad tin...it's a common sense. go to the north and feel the sun b4 u insult sm1 dat can afford singlet for the whole of ur family
direct rays from the sun is harmful. Forget the heat
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Masculity(m): 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
Logician:

Chai! People with thier eagle eye. OP shows you he and his cow not to assess him. gringringrin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by SuperSuave(m): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kasiem2:
One dogo yaro with two cows
fool detected!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Kirinwa: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why are the cows malnourished? Oh Daura President. Lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Angelou(m): 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
That cloak of his is way too transparent it seems his native boxers (what yoruba people call 'bante') is even showing
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
FynBabe:
Buhari to the cows: take care of yourselves, you won't be seeing me any time soon because I have very important issues to attend to in Abuja.
More important cows take care of @ Abuja
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by akanbiaa(m): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Logician:
congrats to you who can and where have your singlet led you in life?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Logician:
your eyes ehen! Don't tell me you have fallen in love with Baba to the extent of trying to strip him with your eyes?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by u3fine(m): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Is he seducing the cow? Or. Preaching to the. Cow
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by darlenese(f): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
He is spending more time with the coiw than he has spent in aso rock,
Buhari should stop receiving himself that this is his investment.
Nonsense
D3
Baba one chance
Baba changelina
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by darlenese(f): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
u3fine:
Is he seducing the cow? Or. Preaching to the. Cow
I think so grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by babardos70: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is a nonsense post. Why are you showing us all these fotos here and there. Is this part of governance. I don tire. Everything now looks like a child play. Are they taking all this fotos so that we can forget what he promised before the election.?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Kirinwa: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
booqee:
ok I voted in this man but I must say its starting to piss me off when we continually see unnecessary pictures of this man in the headlines. Sometimes I wonder if this man is not just a paparazzi president. picture of buhari in the mosque, picture of buhari getting into d plane, picture of buhari coming down the plane, picture of this picture of that.. wtf?!!!! undecided

jeeez look at the picture very well, buhari's pant are very very visible! Gosh this is so embarrassing! I hope d photographer don't snap him while in toilet soon..Ahan!

C'mon! Is it also constitutional to have ur bath twice daily? or brush your teeth? or to comb ur hair? You might as well walk naked because it is not constitutional. hian!!!

This girl is spoilt and corrupt. Talking about my sorry our President's privates is way out of line.

Now close ya yeye eyes. Girls of nowadays. I can bet my boxers that this same girl aint wearing either pant or bra.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by uhiochris1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:

Buhari be like my fellow Nigerians grin
ketekete:

Buhari be like my fellow Nigerians
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by darlenese(f): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Logician:

You are very observant , grin grin grin grin grin
Please help me check if he's wearing a dross sad grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by baddo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
is that his white panties?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by hensben(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Koroaso:
**********A MAN THATS TRULY CARING FOR ANIMALS********

*******NOT A FAKE PHD ZOOLOGIST, THAT TREATED NIGERIANS LIKE ANIMALS********

******LONG LIVE PRESIDENT MB**************

*MEN WITH SMALL DICKS AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX
HATING DAILY*
There is sense in what you typed but unfortunately, most nigerians will take it as joke.smh
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Kirinwa: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
baddo:
is that his white panties?

No, its yours.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by hensben(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
booqee:
ok I voted in this man but I must say its starting to piss me off when we continually see unnecessary pictures of this man in the headlines. Sometimes I wonder if this man is not just a paparazzi president. picture of buhari in the mosque, picture of buhari getting into d plane, picture of buhari coming down the plane, picture of this picture of that.. wtf?!!!! undecided

jeeez look at the picture very well, buhari's pant are very very visible! Gosh this is so embarrassing! I hope d photographer don't snap him while in toilet soon..Ahan!

C'mon! Is it also constitutional to have ur bath twice daily? or brush your teeth? or to comb ur hair? You might as well walk naked because it is not constitutional. hian!!!
Nor be una say buhari na old skool.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
The entire 1st page commenters actually believe that's Buhari...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Rotimi47: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:
lie! This ain't Buhari now!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:

3 Dullards.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Osite83(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin grin grin, Buhari was like, this cows don't get kworupt like Naija politicians grin grin, always remain royal
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Astutechris(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cow: Sai Buhari
PMB: I belong to every cow, I belong to no cow.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Logician:

1 like to your signature.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows by humilitypays(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:
Buhari Cows:
Master, we are following you to Abuja right away, ever since you won this president thing, we no de see you again, na so so travel travel you de do come forget us for this nonsense Daura village, remember we were part of your campaign strategies

Buhari:
Wait wait guys, I know all that, pls don't be in a hurry to follow me because I never even move into their so-called presidential villa Aso Rock; I have told Musa & Adamu to build a nice palace you guys at Aso Rock so that we can move in together and continue our party over there, so be patient guys, I can't move into Aso Rock without you guys nagringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Dino Melaye: "My Passion Is Automobiles, Others Like Cocaine, Blood, Diamond"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.