Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. (48058 Views)

Igbos Are Criminals But Full List Of Nigeria Treasury Looters Will Shock You. / Nnamdi Kanu: Treasonable Felony Charges 'empty' Says Lawyer / I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by lyntiffany(f): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Anuofia, you're senseless. Obasanjo clearead our external debt. He left some money in our treasury when he was leaving in 2007. How much did Jonathan leave when he finished the tenure of Yar'Adua in 2011? Did he clear our debt? How much did Jonathan leave in the coffers when he finished he tenure in May 29 2015? He didn't leave anything. We are now indebted internally and externally. May your life be run the way Jonathan ran Nigeria.

God bless the President.
now I know your suffering from dementia preacox. Can't thread words with homo sapien like you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Ubenedictus(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
baralatie:

good question!
from where you are sitting,you already have answers to what you can do fix things and get things working.
be it in the case of
1.electricity
2.electoral reforms
3.fuel and subsidy crisis
the only issue I know might be a challenge is that of b.h

how much a Mr. President.

it is time to get to work and solving problems!

my dear, the problem isn't lack of ideas, it is lack of funds. It is easy to have good ideas, putting them into action requires funds which Nigeria currectly lack.
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by andyanders: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Yksoul:
CAN YOU SEE WHAT A Phd HOLDER COULDNT MANAGEMENT?because OF GREED AND NON-CHALLANT ATTITUDE TO ISSUES OF NATIONAL INTEREST.CLUELESSNESS!!!!!!

I fear this grammar. You need to withdraw.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
lyntiffany:
now I know your suffering from dementia preacox. Can't thread words with homo sapien like you.
If not for NL, why should I be engaging an anuofia like you? You know nothing. I pity you.
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by mightyokwy(m): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
toluleke:
do you thinks she would have kept herself there..
TVC,CONSAT,Oando , THE NATION belongs to who..thiefinubu do you think he would claim it..don't be gullible and dnt be. A dumb ass..

boy am sure of what am saying. The owner of peace air is my own brother. So get ur facts right

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by mightyokwy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Buhari has said this numerous times and no one yet had been able to prove him wrong. Even his fiercest opponents have not been able to say he looted. Besides what we're talking about is the current situation. Was your point that if Buhari stole them it's ok that GEJ too emptied the treasury?
You are such a dumb ass, so show me the prove that GEJ emptied the national treasure. Because the last time I checked nobody has a prove to probe him. Even obasanjo is also claiming to be a saint like babaonechance.bros wise up

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by mrmetoo1: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
mightyokwy:

You are such a dumb ass, so show me the prove that GEJ emptied the national treasure. Because the last time I checked nobody has a prove to probe him. Even obasanjo is also claiming to be a saint like babaonechance.bros wise up

It must make you feel very smart for calling someone else dumb. Anyway wise one, I never said GEJ stole this one your blood is getting hot. It just sounded like you were trying to justify the empty treasury by accusing Buhari of stealing. You were actually the one that made an accusation not me.
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by mightyokwy(m): 6:51am On Jun 24, 2015
mrmetoo1:

It must make you feel very smart for calling someone else dumb. Anyway wise one, I never said GEJ stole this one your blood is getting hot. It just sounded like you were trying to justify the empty treasury by accusing Buhari of stealing. You were actually the one that made an accusation not me.
My bro am sorry for using the word but some time I got pissedoff with the comments of people in this forum. Anyway our past leaders have disapointed and can't just allow the current one to deceive us with lies. Pls accept my appology
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by mrmetoo1: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2015
mightyokwy:

My bro am sorry for using the word but some time I got pissedoff with the comments of people in this forum. Anyway our past leaders have disapointed and can't just allow the current one to deceive us with lies. Pls accept my appology

No problem bro
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2015
tucky200:

Give buhari what that clueless man inherited,
And you see nigeria become the best nation in africa
well we all know the truth.. now dont we??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by tucky200(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2015
shikaan:
well we all know the truth.. now dont we??
What truth??
Jona inherited close to $62 billion and he left below 30billion,ur here spewing trahs,nigeria cannot borrow from foreigners with below 30billion..what did d bastard do with our money??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari / Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.