Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. (48055 Views)

Igbos Are Criminals But Full List Of Nigeria Treasury Looters Will Shock You. / Nnamdi Kanu: Treasonable Felony Charges 'empty' Says Lawyer / I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by samento: 12:21am On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=bodeloja post=35040163]

For decades Northern President messed up this country, so i don't see your point, Buhari better not disappoint.[/quote) The truth must be told in clear terms. Which of the southern president is better than the worst northern president in this country. I am a southerners. But Jonathan disgraced the south the most. Let us allow sentiment to rest in peace. Nigerians enjoy the most under northern ruler ship. Take it or you drop it.
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Rexnegro(m): 12:21am On Jun 23, 2015
baralatie:
you don't move or achieve goals on the platform of complaints!
If that was the lifestyle only God knows where we would be!
PMB!now is not the time to begin to complain.
Now is action!
He's not complaining , instead he's telling us the truth...gej and pdp almost finished this con3, we were almost close to wreckage in d hands that clueless gej. but thank God for God n jega n whoever created that card reader device. As far am concern gej was a waste of time in d history of dis con3.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by tammie24: 12:27am On Jun 23, 2015
PvtParts:

Alrite

My bad.

But majority of Osunnites that litter this site are aregberascal's fans
It's alright
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 23, 2015
ipadeolayusuf:
plz let PMB expresses his feeling abt d state of the nation dat he abt stair. it is very necessary dat he makes dis known to nigerians

If u really think/believe that the Nigerian treasury is empty , den u need medical help.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 23, 2015
Rexnegro:

He's not complaining , instead he's telling us the truth...gej and pdp almost finished this con3, we were almost close to wreckage in d hands that clueless gej. but thank God for God n jega n whoever created that card reader device. As far am concern gej was a waste of time in d history of dis con3.

Please leave gej out of this, he is in the past. buhari should start working immediately n quit excuses there's no time.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by oshyno(m): 12:30am On Jun 23, 2015
One thing is very clear here. Buhari is preparing for soft landing. Baba B don't worry, we will give u sometime to articualte ur programs. But blame game won't save u if u fvuck up cuz Nigerians voted u in to come and clean up d mess . We know mess has aweful stench.Soo no need telling us hw bad it smells. Just roll up ur sleeves and get down to work.

NOI was shouting like John De Baptise in d wilderness about fall in oil price.Nigerians called u for a debate to know ur plan for d fall in oil price u tear race. You are even lucky GEJ through minister of agriculture has done marvelously well in shoring up our revenue base from agriculture if not it wud av been worse. Nigerians again asked ffor ur plan in agriculture since oil which had 90% of our income was in deep shiieeet, baba person no see ur brake light.

Our oil is almost becoming useless. From US to China down to our new bride India that even do iyanga for us ontop our oil or didn't u hear that we now sell on credit just so we dispose them off. Yea it is dat bad.

Thing is if u had all ur economic plan based on oil then we are in deeper shieeet. Roll d damn sleeve and shore up our revenue from other sector-Coal, agriculture et al. I want to believe u have ur economic blue print cuz anything short of better life for Nigerians is abysmal failure and we won't tolerate dat. If u feel somebody embezzled our cashew plz comot ur whip n whip out our Benjamin from him.No time.

Finally remind those governors cap in hand beging u to bail them out to stop dashing goats to widows as economic emancipation. Remind dem to stop sponsoring pilgrimages. Maybe the next governor will think twice b4 running for governorship.

Aso rock is not for barbecuing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 23, 2015
If anyone believes that the Nigerian treasury us virtually empty, den that person needs to relocate to the left part of yaba.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Uten9z(m): 12:37am On Jun 23, 2015
The missing treasury did not pay workers salaries am sure and by speculations we are to believe such monies was gulp up by PDP govt. and there's nothing to show for it, then here u are Mr change! u supposedly declared u'll concentrate on 3 major things 1 of it is to fight corruption now Mr presido bring back our treasury even if is at Otioke and let the media do their work by telling us.Media will Neva be compromise by indecisions, B4 I forget u claim to know Nigeria was at a verge of collapse during ur campaign and u've got all it takes to revive us. Pls don't remind of the past failures we have a hint of it,do ur work days are counting and we will do the analysis and give praises to whom it deserve. For all I care ur media power house declares to the masses area u assume we will concentrate on to see u heroically improve them, but God help u to succeeded if not hmm (don't underestimate Nigerian of Jet age)
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Akanaz(m): 12:44am On Jun 23, 2015
Baba we no our treasury is empty. But pls help us put ur inteligency, experience and creativity together and make ouy something productive from it. Un!
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by EmekaBlue(m): 1:13am On Jun 23, 2015
Excuse to xcape d 5k he promised youths...Bubu grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by solla22: 1:14am On Jun 23, 2015
bodeloja:
No excuses, GEJ inherited a dilapidated infastructure nationwide, he did not complain but got down to work.

Buhari must not disappoint or go back on his words.

We are not afraid to call u a liar and cakll for your impeachment, if you do.

Rubbish Talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by EmekaBlue(m): 1:21am On Jun 23, 2015
dahmie2013:
No wonder GEJ quickly accepted defeat! Chaiii!
grin grin grin c ur sharp mouth like razor
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Rexnegro(m): 1:28am On Jun 23, 2015
chuna1985:

Please leave gej out of this, he is in the past. buhari should start working immediately n quit excuses there's no time.
Somtin led to him saying what he's saying n what's that tin ? Gej....so gej can't be left out of it,if not for anytin gej should be probe by now. Anyway u sound like a tanoid for saying dis..but I bet u by God grace that put buhari n osinbajo dia they will strive despite gej and pdp odds .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 23, 2015
LMFAO.....chei....Sai Baba is afraid of Nigerians.....I kind of love him for this...But don't worry baba, we know Jonadunce emptied our coffers.....we just need you to fill it back up and get things running again....That's why we hired you, just be sincere with Nigerians and work hard...time will tell if you will succeed depending on the people you decide to employ to work for you!!!
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by jonuel1(m): 2:38am On Jun 23, 2015
omenka:
What a shame.

I'm yet to see a single reason why Jonathan should have been retained on that seat. When Bakere said it years ago that Jonathan was on a mission to bankrupt the country, people called the gentleman all manner of unprintable names but it seems he's now being vindicated by providence.

PDP/Jonathan knew what they had done to this nation and that was the reason behind the kind of campaign the marshalled against the President.

I really hope to see a lot of the people who worked under Jonathan account for the state of our treasury, and justify that under the conditions of crude oil sales that prevailed at that time.

When the scales fall off your eyes, you surly will see

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by KanwuliaJara: 2:38am On Jun 23, 2015
Nmeri17:
grin grin indeed. continue pouring jweeees for awon boys sha bet wan day monkey go go market....wink kiss

your gown looks Fab!! smiley

Thanks my dia!
Na my mama gown!
I raided her closet! cheesy

* Hmmmm! I pity the market wey this monkey go loss h-insai o!* cool
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 23, 2015
PvtParts:

The FG revenue is 70% dependent on oil proceeds.

Obama blocked the US from importing oil from us, coupled with the oil glut occasioned by Saudi Arabia pumping too much into the market and a significant drop in the price of crude, how in God's name will we not be broke?

Every logical solution that was proposed by Ngozi was vehemently opposed by your governors even the removal of fuel subsidy which you guys are not complaining of any more since your It is your Buhari in office now.

I don't really have the energy for nairaland any more because I feel there is no need arguing with illiterates.

Please try and update yourself of facts rather than regurgitating cheap lies from Liar Mohammed

[size=18pt]all this talk about FG being broke is only to pave way for Buhari taking a juicy IMF loan which will be in dollars and is meant to put us in bondage to JP Morgan and Co for the next 40yrs

The change they promised was to steer us back to the dollar which GEJ was set to dump

This is why Obama wanted him out to the point of loaning Buhari his personal campaign manager and brazenly opposing our fight against the Bokos.

Already Sanusi has been appointed into the board of the US based Financial giant Blackstone who are to invest $5bn in our Energy market [/size]

That is a clear fact of this matter. I cry each time I read some ignorant posts on Nairaland with many likes portraying this dullard of a president as epiphany whereas he just wanted to return power to the North for birthright reason.

I will say it boldly here that the IQ of typical Nigerians is below 50. I am ashamed of the people for their backward traits.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by PleasureShop: 4:17am On Jun 23, 2015
How much did he meet there? What does he mean by virtually empty.. He should declare the amount he met there... Loops I forgot, he is yet to declare his as seats... Bunch of Liars

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by PatN2011: 4:32am On Jun 23, 2015
Mallam Buhari,
So you want Jona to keep money for you, eh? Jona carried all de money back to where it came from - South South.
You suppose bring your own money from North and your VP bring from West. Why all the complaining?
You better start sell those cows, lambs and goats fast oooo.

Next time before you talk, remember u no bring anything from North.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by remmyjunior: 4:38am On Jun 23, 2015
Then stop wasting our time complaining. Let d probing and jailing begin.
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by seangy4konji: 4:38am On Jun 23, 2015
GEJ and his cohorts virtually drained us drry...i mean to the common man even...Only a fool would think otherwise unless you are a product of the proceeds...

Devil in disguise is that man GEJ and his wife and the people he put under is administration...

Bunch of looters and i have no respect for them.
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by oaslink: 5:31am On Jun 23, 2015
tucky200:

Give buhari what that clueless man inherited,
And you see nigeria become the best nation in africa

What does Buhari need that he has not gotten now, we can accept any excuse for low performances.

Moreover GEJ inheritance d problems GMB planted in d years pass. Abi na now them born u ni?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by tucky200(m): 5:40am On Jun 23, 2015
oaslink:

What does Buhari need that he has not gotten now, we can accept any excuse for low performances.

Moreover GEJ inheritance d problems GMB planted in d years pass. Abi na now them born u ni?
Yes na now dem born me...tell me the problem wey buhari/idiagbon leave ??
Buhari wey no complete 2 years then abacha,MKO,babangida did coup for him because of his fight against corruption..
Yet still,I want to hear the problem buhari left
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by oaslink: 5:43am On Jun 23, 2015
tucky200:

What is this one saying

Look for interpreter na or no one go school around u?
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by niceguy7(m): 5:44am On Jun 23, 2015
PDP DON SUCK THE TREASURY DRY....CHAI GOD DEY OO.
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by tucky200(m): 5:45am On Jun 23, 2015
oaslink:

Look for interpreter na or no one go school around u?
Are u okay @ all

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Kenobus: 5:54am On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari thinks he is talking to fools. He is brainless and a big dullard. Didn't he know before he ran for election? He made promises and must fufil them. He has no excuse

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Lawalemi(m): 5:56am On Jun 23, 2015
ednut1:
this was crystal clear like the biblical teke teke mene uphasin. GEJ,Alison and co, ko ni da fun yin grin
Why would y descend so low to insult personalities? I`m certain you can't defend this allegation on Jonathan and Allison. Talk with proof

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 23, 2015
Rexnegro:

Somtin led to him saying what he's saying n what's that tin ? Gej....so gej can't be left out of it,if not for anytin gej should be probe by now. Anyway u sound like a tanoid for saying dis..but I bet u by God grace that put buhari n osinbajo dia they will strive despite gej and pdp odds .

u can do anything u like to urself, but please don't deceive urself knowingly.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by mightyokwy(m): 6:21am On Jun 23, 2015
toluleke:
Oga Jona you try oo you transform Nigeria treasury account.. Transformation agenda..
Let them probe this man and his wife..

PEACE AIRLINE --owned by patience
Dame PEACE Trains -
Oga thiefinubu oya come oooo
Alison madueke baby..omo toh fine
Bobo sanusi lamido
Thug Wike..
Swetty 16 Stella oduah
Drug baroon Kashumu..and others..
get your facts light and don't be a dump ass. The owner of peace airline is from ihiala local govt of anambra state. Browse abt Bar. Onyema. Nigerian youths ar so guilble

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by mightyokwy(m): 6:24am On Jun 23, 2015
toluleke:
Oga Jona you try oo you transform Nigeria treasury account.. Transformation agenda..
Let them probe this man and his wife..

PEACE AIRLINE --owned by patience
Dame PEACE Trains -
Oga thiefinubu oya come oooo
Alison madueke baby..omo toh fine
Bobo sanusi lamido
Thug Wike..
Swetty 16 Stella oduah
Drug baroon Kashumu..and others..
Get ur facts right don't be a dum ass. I don't knw why nigerian youth are so gulible. The owner of peace air is from ihiala local government of anambra state. Google is ur friend

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Emmy4Naija: 6:24am On Jun 23, 2015
Please Mr. PMB if the treasury is empty, get those that looted it, charge them to court, convict and jail them for Nigerians to see and believe you. Otherwise, keep your mouth close and get to work.
Most state Governors refused the past administration to operate sovereign wealth fund and malappropriated the shared funds. Some even used theirs to sponsor PMB campaign.
Now all we hear is empty treasury every where.
let's start with the Governors...what happened to their allocations?

I think PMB have lots of challenges and have seen that APC can't deliver on most of their campaign promises, hence the excuses.

However, if he can leave the politicians out of his administration, fight corruption and continue "some of the good projects" ,especially power, of the past administration he will get the support of Nigerians and his administration can deliver and CHANGE a lot of things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) / Dele Momodu And Wife, Mobolaji Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.