Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. (48054 Views)

Igbos Are Criminals But Full List Of Nigeria Treasury Looters Will Shock You. / Nnamdi Kanu: Treasonable Felony Charges 'empty' Says Lawyer / I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Chinom(m): 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
No new government ever says that excess fund was left in the treasury. Enough of these complaints. PMB should get down to work, pronto.

When will the ministers be appointed ?.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by carzola(m): 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Buhari can we see a snap shot of the current account balance of nigeria? if u cant produce such evidence go back to your cows!!! unam ekot.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by manny4life(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
PvtParts:

The FG revenue is 70% dependent on oil proceeds.

Obama blocked the US from importing oil from us, coupled with the oil glut occasioned by Saudi Arabia pumping too much into the market and a significant drop in the price of crude, how in God's name will we not be broke?

Every logical solution that was proposed by Ngozi was vehemently opposed by your governors even the removal of fuel subsidy which you guys are not complaining of any more since your It is your Buhari in office now.

I don't really have the energy for nairaland any more because I feel there is no need arguing with illiterates.

Please try and update yourself of facts rather than regurgitating cheap lies from Liar Mohammed

Wonderful reply... You're not the only sick and tired of NL, you and I share the same thought. cool cool

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Dullard personified. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by omenka(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
bodeloja:

For decades Northern President messed up this country, so i dont see your point, Buhari better not disappoint.
Buhari is Buhari and nor "Northen Presidents". No doubt things would have been a lot more different had his first coming been longer than it was.

Jonathan had no reason to fail as much as he did or leave an empty treasury. No time in the history of the country did we earn as much as we did under Jonathan. What is there to show for all that?? A couple of locomotive trains which we only saw during campaigns. Where are they today?? Did Jonathan even fulfil a single campaign promise of his in 2011??

That dude leaves a lot to be desired from an adult honestly. He simply didn't know what was required of him as a president.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jonathan where are the contents of the treasury angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Exponental(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
PvtParts:

Obama blocked the US from importing oil from us, coupled with the oil glut occasioned by Saudi Arabia pumping too much into the market and a significant drop in the price of crude, how in God's name will we not be broke?

Every logical solution that was proposed by Ngozi was vehemently opposed by your governors even the removal of fuel subsidy which you guys are not complaining of any more since your It is your Buhari in office now.

I don't really have the energy for nairaland any more because I feel there is no need arguing with illiterates.

Please try and update yourself of facts rather than regurgitating cheap lies from Liar Mohammed
Rotimi Amaechi's spokeman denied Wike's no money comments. Can u stand in for the ex president to give details of wat he left or betterstill advice him to nominate or speak out by himself.
You must be very sick to refer nairalanders as illiterate.... just call urself one rather than generalising.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by DropShot: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
myklangelo:
Ya Buhari it is virtually empty the way you told us that you have something like a million naira in your account during campaign.
Sir we believe you.
Sai BuHari the living saint! You are our religion, if you tell us to hug transformer we will with Sai Buhari in our lips do so.
Oh! Incorruptible Sai Buhari we believe you and we are ready to die for you online.
We are the sheep, your word is our food.
Tell us that Jonathaan stole your cattle we go beliieve you sir.

Yes Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Are you ok?
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
DropShot:

Does the nonsense here ecplain the squandering of the billions of dollars earned in GEJ's almost six years?

Don't be a lazy Pleb.

FAAC annual distribution tables for each tier of Govt coupled with how much revenue the FG earned during the past 6yrs is in the public domain.

The ECA funds were also distributed to your state governors.

Your aregbesse has since stopped blaming Jonathan and has now started blaming Osun work force and recurrent coupled with the inability of banks to lend him more money as why he can't pay salaries.

For your info, the FG is not owing any of its workers as up to May, 2015 and with this Buhari can not hold Jonathan at fault.

Your Buhari obviously only sees oil in his permutations and doesn't know jacksh1t what to do in the event of lowering prices.

This is the dullard you voted for.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Akin0: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
I can feel you our President. But you know, the reason why we voted for you is because we know the economy is a bad state. I will advise you call those with our money and let EFCC pursue them , so that we recover some of these monies. Many of them are still in the country, check the house of rep and senate. Also, with the good relationship the country has established with the international communities, you can through their assistance recover this money. All unpaid salaries must be paid. I wish you the best in repairing the damaged economy.
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by swezenberg(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
[size=14pt]I thought Jonathan was the only thief that we had see armed robbers here on nairaland defending a thief. Well robbery/stealing is not corruption according to one former fisher man turn president from Otu of Oke. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by KanwuliaJara: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Na ya papa treasury? grin
You dey fyne money to put UNEMPLOYED Almajiris of your Northern Nigeria from CHAD and NIGER REPUB on welfare kwo? grin
Shebi you wan be president? grin
You tink say Jonathan concede for nothing?

Oya begin CHANGE with the COWS for ya farm ke!

Muchechecheche

You met it empty?
LEAVE IT EMPTY!
Shikena! kiss

How much OBJ carry go keep for ETHIOPIA? shocked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Kingspin(m): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Are u Buhari talking to me? How much is left, can you give us the figure? Infact the treasury should be completely empty so that Nigerian in general will learn quickly how to work. In the name of Federal govt u have be releasing money to states for abt 50yrs now without any returns not even development. Which organisation is run like that anywhere in the world. Enough of this federal govt of a thing. We need to learn this lesson the hard way. Oil madness.
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by shezinton(m): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Dis daura brainless shld work..waz almost empty n u went ahead to pledge 100mill dols 4 boko issue...u keep on touring evry wher...is nt new to hear dat...ambode inherited 428billion naira debt n he didn't complain...keep quiet n work Daura President cool shocked angry

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by manny4life(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
DropShot:

Does the nonsense you've written here explain the squandering of the billions of dollars earned in GEJ's almost six years?

Provide proof that GEJ squandered billions or be quiet... Please don't tell me what your media says. Provide practical proof because the figures don't lie.

You are much aware about decline in oil prices.
You're also aware that 70% of Nigeria's FOREX is crude oil.
You're also aware that almost 60% of Nigeria's budget is financed with Oil earnings.
You're also aware that RMFAC allocates Nigeria's earning among all federating entities of which FG gets about half.
I am also sure that you're aware of the breakdown of oil proceed.

Until you provide proof that GEJ squandered billions, please stop. If Buhari believes that GEJ spent billions, he should prosecute him, if not, let him quit complaining and get to work.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by MemphisDepay(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
bodeloja:
No excuses, GEJ inherited a dilapidated infastructure nationwide, he did not complain but got down to work.

Buhari must not disappoint or go back on his words.

We are not afraid to call u a liar and cakll for your impeachment, if you do.
you must be a chelsea fan, people like you will put Fabregas' pix as ur dp, then call Petr Cech a traitor. Shey no be you dey say Sai Buhari! Some months back. Iranu Abasha!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by MemphisDepay(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin una neva hala. Please your alamjiris are waiting for their free food and N5000. Start by stabilising the price of crude and money will flow your way. cool
you must be a chelsea fan, people like you will put Fabregas' pix as ur dp, then call Petr Cech a traitor. Shey no be you dey say Sai Buhari! Some months back. Iranu Abasha!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Exponental:

Rotimi Amaechi's spokeman denied Wike's no money comments. Can u stand in for the ex president to give details of wat he left or betterstill advice him to nominate or speak out by himself.
You must be very sick to refer nairalanders as illiterate.... just call urself one rather than generalising.

You fool, Jonathan has since handed over and in his handover note he detailed the amount in our treasury and that owed.

That is the last official statement from GEJ. If your Buhari is not in agreement with the figure then he should make public his own findings to that which Jonathan declared.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
manny4life:

Wonderful reply... You're not the only sick and tired of NL, you and I share the same thought. cool cool
The "dulladity" in PMB and APC has affected even professors among their sheepish followers.

They expected GEJ to leave trillions in treasury when his regime, if not for Ngozi and other technocrats, nearly collapsed due to the fall in oil price.

Atimes I wonder... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by nijanigga: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
idolda:
Stop complaining and start dishing out the "change"
your skull is empty,so u want PMB to lie?
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by tsdarkside(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
look what jonathan did,,,this,ahhh...how you want to do something with a empty pocket??

look obasanjo,say what you like over him,but money was still in our pocket after he left,,,,sooo.,,,
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by andyanders: 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
StOla:
Okonjo Iweala should be called for questioning.

Ngozi Iweala should be arrested or asked to come out to tell Nigerians where the said money of this country is.Herself and the Auditor General should come out.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by smallatobs(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
God help Buhari because he is ready to service his Fatherland once more, he has a recommendable history, I know GEJ is somewhere laughing or regretting for emptying Nigeria treasure.
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by DropShot: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
manny4life:

Provide proof that GEJ squandered billions or be quiet... Please don't tell me what your media says. Provide practical proof because the figures don't lie. You are much aware about decline in oil prices. You're also aware that 70% of Nigeria's export is crude oil. You're also aware that almost 60% of Nigeria's budget is financed with Oil earnings. You're also aware that RMFAC allocates Nigeria's earning among all federating entities of which FG gets about half. I am also sure that you're aware of the breakdown of oil proceed. Until you provide proof that GEJ squandered billions, please stop. If Buhari believes that GEJ spent billions, he should prosecute him, if not, let him quit complaining and get to work.
There are enough evidences and they were provided during the campaign already. Hence the clueless thieving president was thrown out.
Whatever the crude price dropped to since last year, it averaged $100 per barrel in his 5.5 years.

Save us the nonsense you keep writing here as it's evident that Jona was a curse to Nigeria. A prodigal president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by tucky200(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
PvtParts:

How you go understand after aregberascal don use im broom sweep the small sense wey dey your head.

Even your Ooni Gbesse governor confirmed from his newspaper rants that he can't run your parasitic yeast enclave without Niger Delta Oil.

Try and understand that it is time to start planting whatever cash crop you peasants can grow in that your fetish region.
Useless omo Igbo..am not yoruba
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by themodernman: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
PvtParts:

Are you just knowing Nairaland is filled with illiterates. I just come here to catch my fun & learn ffom some intellectuals like you. The rest I just laugh at and insult those dat need to be insulted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by An2elect2(f): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
tucky200:

Useless omo Igbo..am not yoruba

Useless Nigerian, I am not Igbo

Fool

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by atlwireles: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
MemphisDepay:

Alamjiri you have been seen, now piss off.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by manny4life(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
IdiAmin1:
The "dulladity" in PMB and APC has affected even professors among their sheepish followers.

They expected GEJ to leave trillions in treasury when his regime, if not for Ngozi and other technocrats, nearly collapsed due to the fall in oil price.

Atimes I wonder... undecided

The nonsense rant about GEJ is too much, ye GEJ wasn't the best but there was a whole lot he did that MOST Nigerians don't appreciate. In less than a month, Naira has depreciated more than ever; Buhari is calling for subsidy removal; meanwhile, he wants to fight two wars: ND and BH. Nigerians should prepare for a swift change.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by porka: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
PvtParts:

[size=13pt]Buhari's slaves can't understand basic economics. Don't waste your time.[/size]

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) / Dele Momodu And Wife, Mobolaji Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.