Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (546126 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2011
God! This is the first time here I will be hearing that no single question was asked before denial, also that visa gets finished for the year. Haba!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by keneyinks: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2011
I'm reposting pls your urgent advise suggestion is wellcome Asap

Hello house.

My brother interview is tomorow saturday and he has not get the online print out of the sevis fees. I spoke with the customer care yesterday they said it will take 3 to 5 business working day and today is the 4th day. if by today the reciept is not yet on the sevis website can go to the embassy with the scan copy of the sevis payment form. or he can just go and explain to them, will this not affect his chances. Beccouse if he cancel the date tonight the visa fee will be invalid, he will be looking at paying for another appointment fee. PLS HOUSE HAS ANY BODY GONE TO THE EMBASSY WITH OUT THE SEVIS FEE. YOUR ADVISE IS URGENTLY NEEDED
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by javeset: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2011
keneyinks:

I'm reposting pls your urgent advise suggestion is wellcome Asap

Hello house.

My brother interview is tomorow saturday and he has not get the online print out of the sevis fees. I spoke with the customer care yesterday they said it will take 3 to 5 business working day and today is the 4th day. if by today the reciept is not yet on the sevis website can go to the embassy with the scan copy of the sevis payment form. or he can just go and explain to them, will this not affect his chances. Beccouse if he cancel the date tonight the visa fee will be invalid, he will be looking at paying for another appointment fee. PLS HOUSE HAS ANY BODY GONE TO THE EMBASSY WITH OUT THE SEVIS FEE. YOUR ADVISE IS URGENTLY NEEDED

My friend, everyone's case are completely different. Some people might be denied based on SEVIS while some did not. Okay let me tell you this. My cousin's in the UK schooling, he now wanted to quit the UK school and go to US to continue. He came home from the UK two weeks ago to apply for US visa here in Nigeria. He applied in Abuja, he said that the interview went so well but the VO asked him to go and SEVIS fee thinking that he going to give him the visa, the guy quickly called me to go and pay the fee and I did so. When this guy return to the embassy the VO still denied him visa. He said he told him to go and continue and finish his studies in the UK. Meanwhile his UK visa is still valid so the had travel back to the UK on Thursday. I'd two cousins who was given visa last here in Lagos, they went to the embassy without the SEVIS fee, I thought they will not give them, when they called me that they've collected their passport I did not believe them until I saw the collection card with them. So just have faith and let him go with the scanned copy of payment receipt. Tell him to show it to the VO if the VO ask.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kinkyfrag: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2011
@house a man was shouting at window for not asking him anytin n denied him visa. Mine was; how old are you? I said 22. Any standardized test n i told her dat i was exempted tried 2 show her the paper bt she didn't bother; your work experience and i told her that i just finished my youth service n i had to explain it to cos she doesn't knw den she said i accept with the previous officer am gonna deny u visa. All she checked was passport, i-20, sevis and visa fee.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2011
@kinkyfrag,

I will advise you to just forget this pre-medicine stuff, it's taking you no where. You read Microbio for 4 years, you served for 1 year and you still want to go back for a pre - UG course just because of one medicine. This is just like saying you like to leave university to go back to primary 6. You still think age is on your side? huh! See those good chances that pre-medicine caused you to lose which you would have used to applied as a MS applicant even at that your tender age. Mehn, come to think of it, anything pre- is just like an associate degree in that course and for 2 + 4 year in medical school. You need a good advisor.

@others,

Post your situation before you go again and let people tell you what you don't see when there is still time rather than you concluding that student visa for 2011 is officially closed.

1 Like

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by jummy234: 2:04am On Dec 03, 2011
Hi guys really benefited from this thread while preparing for my visa and i said would write my visa interview had my first interview in abuja in october where i was denied here was how that went with the lady at window 7
me: Good Morning Ma

vo:Good Morning can i have your documents

me:passed it to her

vo:you are going for your masters programme how many schools did you apply to?

me:five schools and i named them

vo: can i see your transcript and Gre results

vo: who is sponsoring you?

me:my dad

vo:what does he do? and can i see his statement of account

me:told her what he did and explained further and gave her d statements and mine also with a letter of sponsor from d my dad and a letter from d bank confirming the company was his cos it was a company acc

vo: even though your statement of account is good im sorry i wont be issuing you any visa because you dont have ties to nigeria

me:i do have ties to nigeria i have documents showing them

vo:im sorry.Thank you.

After this i wasnt deterred at all i went to the bank the next day to pay for another appointment which i booked and got dec 2nd.

Dec 2nd window 1
me: Good Morning

vo: Good morning pls pass your documents which i did

vo: why are you going to school in the united states

me:because america has the best research programmes in the world

vo: how many schools did you apply to? name them

me:i named the five schools

vo:how many schools accepted you?

me:one but was told to reapply for the 2yrs masters programe in two of the universities as i didnt have enough professional experience for the 1yr programe

vo:ok what attracted you to this present school?

me: because i get to take maternal and child health courses which i get to take and its no 5 for my concentration according to usnews

vo:can i see ur gre scores, which i gave him

vo: How many credits are you going to take per semester?

me: 9 semester credits

vo: what school did you attend which i told him, then can i have your transcript? which i also gave him

vo: have you travelled outside the country before?

me:yes to the uk to see my siblings

vo:how many times have you travelled there?

me: about 6 times

vo: how many siblings do you have dere and are dey studying?

me: i have 2 and yes dey are studying i also have one presently in the us who just went for her masters in augst

vo: what school in america? and what is she studying?

me: i mentioned the name of the school and the course thnk he looked for her data

vo: who is sponsoring you and what does the person do?

me: my dad will be solely responsible and explained what he did

vo:can i see his statements? which i gave him

vo: what kind of work is your father doing that he would sponsor 4 children to school abroad

me: already worried here explained his job again and told him he was capable.

vo: what will you do after graduate school?

me: will look for a job in WHO OR UN in nigeria to help gain experience pending the time i start working in my hospital which my father has promised to build for me but before all dis the first thing i would do immediately i get settled here is to get married to my fiance who works at--------

vo: why wait till then and not now?

me: becos my dad likes all our major degrees to be gotten in his name so i can only get married after my masters programe when my degree has been confered to me cos everybody in my family only gets married after dere masters degree.

vo: have you done any introduction or trad wedding?

me: no but hes met my dad, den asked him if he wld like to see pictures which i showed him only one and he didnt see d others

vo: ok dont worry tearing d green card where do u stay?

me : around ikeja

vo:pls pick your passsport in this adress

i was happy I give God the glory cos only him could have done it d ties the first woman gave as a reason was not even talked abt eventhough i had a list of ties amongst my documents.

I wrote this just to say thank you to everybody that has been keeping this thread alive and helping others.God would bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by KayDee4: 3:44am On Dec 03, 2011
imperiouxx:

@kinkyfrag,

[size=14pt] I will advise you to just forget this pre-medicine stuff, it's taking you no where[/size]. You read Microbio for 4 years, you served for 1 year and you still want to go back for a pre - UG course [size=14pt]just because of one medicine[/size]. This is just like saying you like to leave university to go back to primary 6. You still think age is on your side? huh! See those good chances that pre-medicine caused you to lose which you would have used to applied as a MS applicant even at that your tender age. Mehn, come to think of it, anything pre- is just like an associate degree in that course and for 2 + 4 year in medical school. You need a good advisor.

@others,

Post your situation before you go again and let people tell you what you don't see when there is still time rather than you concluding that student visa for 2011 is officially closed.

That's a strong statement against somebody's dream and ambition. 

If @ Kinky has the time and resources and if pre-med is the only way into the medicine program, then why not ?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nairaspace: 5:15am On Dec 03, 2011
imperiouxx:

@kinkyfrag,

[size=8pt]I will advise you to just forget this pre-medicine stuff, it's taking you no where.[/size] You read Microbio for 4 years, you served for 1 year and you still want to go back for a pre - UG course just because of one medicine. This is just like saying you like to leave university to go back to primary 6. You still think age is on your side? huh! See those good chances that pre-medicine caused you to lose which you would have used to applied as a MS applicant even at that your tender age. Mehn, come to think of it, anything pre- is just like an associate degree in that course and for 2 + 4 year in medical school. You need a good advisor.

@others,

Mr imperiouxx!!!

Can u for once face you own issues and get your visa, instead of advising someone against their dreams. who the hell are you? angry angry angry . You just talk anyhow all in the name of commenting. As soon as you get your visa, let me know!

*>":{}+_=!@>>>>> i'm out!!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by cophild: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2011
Jummy, Congrats o and Thank u for dis ur post @ least it has shown us Dat Visas re still up for Grabs, Hmmm!

@Javeset and others hope U Ve read Jummy's Post, So those who re yet to get theirs, Go for it!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2011
Guys, I'm very very sorry for my bad up there. I was moved by the earlier assumptions. @kinkyfrag, I'm very sorry bro but I still prefer you asking for change of course from the school and later you can drop it for what you love. What about that? Please, no mind that my harsh talk o. I rest for now.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by javeset: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2011
jummy234:

Hi guys really benefited from this thread while preparing for my visa and i said would write my visa interview had my first interview in abuja in october where i was denied here was how that went with the lady at window 7

me:told her what he did and explained further and gave her d statements and mine also with a letter of sponsor from d my dad and a letter from d bank confirming the company was his cos it was a company acc

vo: even though your statement of account is good im sorry i wont be issuing you any visa because you dont have ties to nigeria

After this i wasnt deterred at all i went to the bank the next day to pay for another appointment which i booked and got dec 2nd.

Dec 2nd window 1

me:one but was told to reapply for the 2yrs masters programe in two of the universities as i didnt have enough professional experience for the 1yr programe

me: because i get to take maternal and child health courses which i get to take and its no 5 for my concentration according to usnews

vo:can i see your gre scores, which i gave him

vo: what school did you attend which i told him, then can i have your transcript? which i also gave him

me: i have 2 and yes dey are studying i also have one presently in the us who just went for her masters in augst

me: i mentioned the name of the school and the course thnk he looked for her data

vo: what kind of work is your father doing that he would sponsor 4 children to school abroad

me: will look for a job in WHO OR UN in nigeria to help gain experience pending the time i start working in my hospital which my father has promised to build for me but before all dis the first thing i would do immediately i get settled here is to get married to my fiance who works at--------

vo: why wait till then and not now?

me: becos my dad likes all our major degrees to be gotten in his name so i can only get married after my masters programe when my degree has been confered to me cos everybody in my family only gets married after dere masters degree.

me: no but hes met my dad, den asked him if he wld like to see pictures which i showed him only one and he didnt see d others

i was happy I give God the glory cos only him could have done it d ties the first woman gave as a reason was not even talked abt eventhough i had a list of ties amongst my documents.

I wrote this just to say thank you to everybody that has been keeping this thread alive and helping others.God would bless you!!!

I just read the post about how your interview goes. To say the fact I am really happy for you, that shows you how wonderful God works. Believe me When I got my first US visa I was so amazed. I am the first person to be given that day where a lot of people were behind listening to what I am saying it was when I finished my interview and turned my back to the VO that I got to see the crowed. To say the truth I was very happy throughout that day. I am very happy with you and wish you good luck in your future endeavor. Please make sure you visit this thread frequently so that you can be giving some idea to those that are going for their interview. They'll surely need your help
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kacytunde: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2011
my visa granted today.gist u soon.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by javeset: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2011
kacytunde:

my visa granted today.gist u soon.

The house will be waiting.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by cophild: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2011
Praiiiiisssseeee God, more good news, Visa nor dey finish o, This is another proof Dat shows people Dat were denied can try again and those of U who haven't gotten shld go bring it home, Cheers
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by classy013: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2011
yep, i love ur message. well, mine is coming soon and i will definitely make it, lol
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kacytunde: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2011
Let  me start by Thanking God for my success and also a big thank you to the whole house especially imperiouxx,
classy013, fun2sho for their advice. I was first denied in Abuja two weeks ago below is the interview .
My F1 VISA was denied in Abuja Yesterday. Pls, I need your urgent advice on what next to do. My school resumes Jan 9, 2012.

Here is my Interview(1pm 15/11/2012):

VO: Gud afternoon with smile,
ME: Gud afternoon ma and how are you doing today?

VO: So why did you want to do Masters degree?
ME: To aid my promotion in my place of work.

VO: Is your employer aware of you travelling abroad to study?
ME: Not yet, but I will apply for study leave as soon as I get my VISA.(I think I got it wrong here)

VO:How long have you been working?
ME: three years.
VO: How old are you?
ME:said
VO: Are you married?

ME: Not yet, but I plan to get married in a couple of months
VO: Who will sponsor your education?
ME: My Dad and I have saved some money for the purpose.

VO: Can I have the statement.
ME: Showed( balance 13million)

VO:what does he do?
ME: Building and road construction contractor.
VO: Did your father have employee?
MDE: yes.

VO: How many?
ME: 10 .

VO: I am sorry your Visa cannot be approved now, you can reapply.
ME: ok thank you.

Pls,help me spot my errors cos I want to reapply. This is

At Abuja again
My second interview was scheduled for December 3rd 2011 7:30am . I got there and follow the normal steps. I was called to window 9 (a guy). Here is the conversation:

Vo: Gud morning.
Me: Gud morning sir.

Vo: I can see you are going to study.
Me: yes sir.

Vo: What is the location of your school
Me I am going to Illinois Institute of Technology for masters in Information Tech and Mgt.

Vo: Can you tell me what you are doing presently
Me: I am working with globacom

Vo: Tell me what you are doing there
Me I am a BSS/TX Engineer( I ensure  network availabilty in the cluster all the time, integration of new sites, ensure power supply to all the network element 24/27)

Vo: Why did you want a degree in Information Tech.
Me: Its in my plan to further my education after working for some time so as to advance and accelerate my carreer .

Vo: why Information Tech?
Me: Information Tech at Illinois Institute of Technology have a specialization in Voice and Data Communication, also I am interested in VoIp design and this is included in some of the modules.

Vo: good, what is VoIp?
Me : Its a transmission techniques for delivery of voice communication over an IP networks.

Vo: good, So how will this help you.
Me: After, my degree, I plan to take up a higher position in my place of work.

Vo: when are you going to start your study?
Me: Jan 9 2012.

Vo:Who is paying for your study.
me My dad

Vo: what does he do?
Me: My dad is into building and road construction.

Vo:Are you quiting your job or you will take a study leave?
Me: I have applied for my study leave already, But my visa is needed for the approval.

Vo: Ok, I am gana issued you Visa this morning ,take it to your office so that your study leave is approved. Take this paper for picking your passport at so so address on Tuesday, Enjoy your trip to USA.
Me: Thank you very much sir.

Well, my people, its just God that can assist  someone but you need to take a step to that. This thread really assisted me alot. I read it d way a read ELE 505 when I was in school, from page one till date. I got all the info and developed my confidence, I prayed and fasted. Thats all one need to get the job done. So, Visa is still very much available for my nairaland people. I wish you all the best in your own interview too.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by omoshood65: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2011
kinkyfrag:

@imperioux throughout this week abuja denials are massive, i didnt see any visa issued 2 a student and am also going for an undergraduate course, as at the 1st time only for 3 for masters. It seems like lag is nw beta. Ask around bt mine is from experience bt beware of window 7 and 9 abj.
bnhcvbcvbvcbvcbcvbhv chggxc
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by omoshood65: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2011
nice
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by javeset: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2011
@House, My friend was denied in Abuja today despite that he has paid for SEVIS. He hasn't arrive yet but I'll post his interview conversions when tell me more details about it.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by cophild: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2011
@Javeset Sevis payment does not guarantee a Visa, Sry bou ur frnds denail, He/She shld apply again.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by javeset: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2011
cophild:

@Javeset Sevis payment does not guarantee a Visa, Sry bou your frnds denail, He/She shld apply again.

I know that it does not. This was the second time the guy will be denied, both at Abuja. I was trying to let the guy that was asking about his brother's situation worrying about the SEVIS fee to know paid or not, SEVIS does not guarantee visa.  I didn't pay SEVIS when I was issued visa, but I paid it a day after.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by cophild: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2011
Ok bro, Noted!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by omoshood65: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2011
classy013:

yep, i love your message. well, mine is coming soon and i will definitely make it, lol

amen! !! !!!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by javeset: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2011
@House, Please I need your urgent advise. I scheduled flight reservation on Wakanow website, and I am a little bit confused about the website whether it is fraud. I need to know this before I make payment for the ticket. undecided
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by cophild: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2011
@Javeset, www.wakanow.com is not fraud, I booked my flight wit Dem too and dey Ve been used several times, pls call them on 0800wakanow or 0700wakanow to Mk sure ur booking is still existing b4 u Mk payments o cos sometimes d price might change and dey ll also call u too of they Ve not called u already, No fears
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by javeset: 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2011
cophild:

@Javeset, www.wakanow.com is not fraud, I booked my flight wit Dem too and dey Ve been used several times, pls call them on 0800wakanow or 0700wakanow to Mk sure your booking is still existing b4 u Mk payments o cos sometimes d price might change and dey ll also call u too of they Ve not called u already, No fears

Are you sure this website is not a fraud? Ok I've you paid for your flight booking with them? Meanwhile I read it in my booking details that once I make payment to one of the banks they listed, my E-ticket will be sent to my e-mail. You know what, someone told me that the airline will not carry someone using an e-ticket. Is that true?

What do you mean the price might change, are they not the one who set the price on their website. Can you please tell me more about wakanow for me to believe if it's not a fraud. undecided
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by KayDee4: 1:09am On Dec 04, 2011
javeset:

Are you sure this website is not a fraud? Ok I've you paid for your flight booking with them? Meanwhile I read it in my booking details that once I make payment to one of the banks they listed, my E-ticket will be sent to my e-mail. You know what, someone told me that the airline will not carry someone using an e-ticket. Is that true?

What do you mean the price might change, are they not the one who set the price on their website. Can you please tell me more about wakanow for me to believe if it's not a fraud. undecided

the airline pple will give you your ticket at the airport @ check-in.

Im not a very big fan of wakanow or other agents but they're authentic. Alternatively, you can check the flight prices on the main website of the airline you wish to travel with and compare with what ure getting from wakanow. if its the same (sometimes even cheaper) then book directly with the airline and pay in the designated bank. Sometimes the agents connect too many flights and different airlines in a bid to get the lowest prices and that might not be very good for you.

Just my 2 cents . . . . . . . . .
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by javeset: 5:30am On Dec 04, 2011
Kay-Dee:

the airline pple will give you your ticket at the airport @ check-in.

Im not a very big fan of wakanow or other agents but they're authentic. Alternatively, you can check the flight prices on the main website of the airline you wish to travel with and compare with what ure getting from wakanow. if its the same (sometimes even cheaper) then book directly with the airline and pay in the designated bank. Sometimes the agents connect too many flights and different airlines in a bid to get the lowest prices and that might not be very good for you.

Just my 2 cents  . . . . . . . . .

Thank you for the info. The price I got from wakanow is more cheaper than the one at the airline's website. I just want to confirm if this is not a fraud before I proceed to make the payment.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nairaspace: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2011
javeset:

Thank you for the info. The price I got from wakanow is more cheaper than the one at the airline's website. I just want to confirm if this is not a fraud before I proceed to make the payment.

You have been answered but i think you dont want that answer. let me give you the one you want to hear " WAKANOW IS FRAUD"! are you ok now?

wakanow no be fraud!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Square65: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2011
pointalert:

@ cophild and nairaspce

Thanks a lot. I have done the one that goes for 1500 at my local government office, but some my friends told me i have to do the one at NPC that's what the US embassy accept. But my doubt is NPC was established in 1988 that's after my DOB, does it make sense me having that as well?

Point,

Are u for an F-1 visa? If yes, I don't think u need to fuss yourself abt dis birth cert stuff
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Square65: 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2011
jummy234:

Dec 2nd window 1

vo:can i see your gre scores, which i gave him

[b]

vo: why wait till then and not now?[/b]

Jummy, I am so happy for u. Congrats!

To your oblivion, d statements in bold already addressed your home-ties with which, evidently, d VO was satisfied.

So where d party at?

To all, I hope we've all learnt that

1) nothing like "Visa don finish for dis yr"

2) While visa approval does not depend of sevis payment, making d payment and having evidence to show same cld be an index of your genuineness abt ur purpose of travelling. Moreover, If u have not paid (or u don't have d receipt) before ur interview, do not fret just go with confidence and give ur reasons y it is so. I have a strong belief that if they've decided to issue u a visa, sevis payment cannot be an ONLY reason for denying. d worst u cld get in dat situation wld be a call back.

3) WAKANOW.COM IS NOT FRAUD

4) More house members will be granted dis month than d those of the last 2mths combined together. (Did I hear an Amen?)

Good luck to all of us.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by omoshood65: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2011
Square65:

Jummy, I am so happy for u. Congrats!

To your oblivion, d statements in bold already addressed your home-ties with which, evidently, d VO was satisfied.

So where d party at?

To all, I hope we've all learnt that

1) nothing like "Visa don finish for dis yr"

2) While visa approval does not depend of sevis payment, making d payment and having evidence to show same cld be an index of your genuineness abt your purpose of travelling. Moreover, If u have not paid (or u don't have d receipt) before your interview, do not fret just go with confidence and give your reasons y it is so. I have a strong belief that if they've decided to issue u a visa, sevis payment cannot be an ONLY reason for denying. d worst u cld get in dat situation wld be a call back.

3) WAKANOW.COM IS NOT FRAUD

4) More house members will be granted dis month than d those of the last 2mths combined together. (Did I hear an Amen?)

Good luck to all of us.

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.