Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (546111 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by classy013: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2011
hello everybody, i have a question. will VO be satisfied with a letter of employment indicating that one has gotten a new job and will resume work after his studies in america?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by WALIGATOR: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
@Classy031, Hope thats not some 4mat u're trying to pull. I myself find that hard to believe, but if its for real, well you knw best!!!!! undecided

Guys, I've been reading those thread form the day if was created and Have been able to learn much, Today my Virgin passport was given a good f*** and was dis***gined during my interview. My visa was granted @ Gidi this morning. wink

@ webstradamus, I sent you a mail making a requesting and u replied with a security ?, like say i be VO. Well God finally sorted me out, aint no luv lost, grin

Thanx ya'll!!!!! tongue
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by cophild: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
Congrats bro, Pls share ur experience
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by omoshood65: 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2011
WALIGATOR:

@Classy031, Hope thats not some 4mat u're trying to pull. I myself find that hard to believe, but if its for real, well you knw best!!!!! undecided

Guys, I've been reading those thread form the day if was created and Have been able to learn much, Today my Virgin passport was given a good f*** and was dis***gined during my interview. My visa was granted @ Gidi this morning. wink

@ webstradamus, I sent you a mail making a requesting and u replied with a security ?, like say i be VO. Well God finally sorted me out, aint no luv lost, grin

Thanx ya'll!!!!! tongue
WALIGATOR:

Thanx ya'll!!!!! tongue

congrat tell us how it was,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by WALIGATOR: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
Sorry for some of the errors in my post, was actually in a hurry. I'm sure y'all get the message wink
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by classy013: 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2011
congrats. well, it's true and this is why i'm going to the US to further my studies. But my major concern is whether the VO will be okay with it, if not, then i don't have to talk about my new job, right?

i would like to have a chat with you on skype. U can add me.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by WALIGATOR: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
@Class013, If it's real u have no problem then, so why worry. Send me ur skype id i'll add u.
@Cophild, I'll surely share my experience later in the evening.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by classy013: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
my id is classy013
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ imperioux pl i need an urgent reply. I have send my transcript to wes 4 d past 1 month but it has nt show in my acct. I wrote my ref number on my transcript. My major challenge is that i am yet to send my cert to them. Pl is becos of dat they have nt response to me that they have recieve my transcript. Also must they recieve cert before verify my transcript? Am waiting 4 ur response
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by javeset: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2011
@House, Now I know that wakanow.com is not fraud it is real. If you have you visa just go to their website to book your ticket it is very cheap and affordable. cool
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by cophild: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
@Javest, Thank God for U o, So how did u finally get ur proof Dat dey real?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Square65: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2011
kaycome:

@ imperioux pl i need an urgent reply. I have send my transcript to wes 4 d past 1 month but it has nt show in my acct. I wrote my ref number on my transcript. My major challenge is that i am yet to send my cert to them. Pl is becos of dat they have nt response to me that they have recieve my transcript. Also must they recieve cert before verify my transcript? Am waiting 4 your response

Kaycome - msg from imperiouxx

"- send wes ur cert copy as soon as possible
- the whole evaluation shouldnt be more than 1 and half month
- write ur ref number on the envelop too o"
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Square65: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2011
Kaycome

the certificate copy should be certified by a lawyer. Just their stamp on the copy, thats all
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by USBound: 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ HOUSE: Springbreakers, what's up?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kacytunde: 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
@javeset which state are u going, i find it difficult to book my flight on this wakanow. pls, let me have ur yahoo mail so dat we can talk personally. my yahoo id is kacytunde
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kacytunde: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2011
can i see a flight of btw 200k to 250k to chicago this time .
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by GboyegaD(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2011
kacytunde:

can i see a flight of btw 200k to 250k to chicago this time .

Yes depending on the dae. U can check on wakanow.com or call their toll free line on either of 0700 - waka now or 0800 - waka now.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by webstradamus: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
I got it!!! It was surely the Lord's doing. Details to come when I return to the office.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by cophild: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2011
YaaaaaaaaaY, Congrats Webstradamus, Am so happy for U!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by GboyegaD(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
webstradamus:

I got it!!! It was surely the Lord's doing. Details to come when I return to the office.

Congratulations!!!
Wishing other applicants success as well.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Square65: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2011
House,

Pls I need your various contributions on how true it is that one with an F-1 visa cannot travel to the US with a one-way ticket.

Your urgent responses are highly anticipated, thanks!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by GboyegaD(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2011
Square65:

House,

Pls I need your various contributions on how true it is that one with an F-1 visa cannot travel to the US with a one-way ticket.

Who said so? If it is an airline company, all you need do is to scan and send your visa page to them because they will want to verify it before selling the ticket to you.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2011
Square65:

House,

100%, totally false and baseless.
Airlines are less concerned with your status too, as long as you have a valid visa, you can hop on the flight.

I mean using logic too, return ticket to return when? No one is sure of exact graduation date, so what are we talking about 
Hope u get the point. Have a safe trip sir!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Square65: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2011
Thanks a lot Gboyega and Gongo aso.

Gongo aso, is ur phone#still valid? i need to discuss some stuff with u.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2011
Sure.
Not sure the number u have sha.

Best still shoot me an email.
Cheers
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ekundayomi: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2011
i didnt take tofel, but my i20 states i have met the required english proficiency cause secondary education was thought in english, will not this not cause any katakata
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by GboyegaD(m): 12:59am On Dec 07, 2011
ekundayomi:

i didnt take tofel, but my i20 states i have met the required english proficiency cause secondary education was thought in english, will not this not cause any katakata

It will not. Just go with the mindset that you sure will get it and I see you smiling back with your visa. Wish you best of luck.
What program are you coming for?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by rowlandoo: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2011
Quote from: ekundayomi on Yesterday at 11:56:06 PM

It will not. Just go with the mindset that you sure will get it and I see you smiling back with your visa. Wish you best of luck.
What program are you coming for?[tr][/tr]

@Goyedga

wot if they ask for the test score report what are you going to say
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by classy013: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2011
my sevis receipts are lost and i don't know what to do. i've already written a mail to fmjfee.sevis@dhs.gov. Not yet heard from them.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Square65: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2011
classy013:

my sevis receipts are lost and i don't know what to do. i've already written a mail to fmjfee.sevis@dhs.gov. Not yet heard from them.

Let me get u clearly. U mean u had it and now they are missing?

If yes, I don't see any reason for you to worry. Just go and print an online version at www.fmjfee.com, click on check status, view, click on 'here" within that long story, and then print. it will always be there.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by bokolala: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2011
hello house, i am a spring applicant av been trying to register on this forum for long,thank GOD am here.please house help me, my school resumes 3rd of January and i cudnt get any date i Abuja until January.now i have decided to go for ED and i have booked 25th of January, now my question is that, do i have any opportunity to have a day of my choice, i mean choose a day for my self because i will like to show for interview between 15th and 20th of December. pls house i want to be rest assure before i request for ED so that they dont give me any date.i still need about two days to arrange all my credentials.pls hose help,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by classy013: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2011
thx man:-) i already printed it out now. thx so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.