Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] (80461 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Backside Photo Make Fans Go Gaga / Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by MrImole: 6:22am On Jun 25, 2015
NOTRIBE:
yoruba women always insulting each other,but why is it that an average yoruba person cant argue or make a statement without cursing,shouting or insulting? is it the nature of the language?..you will see response now will be filled with insult

You don't really have to do this.

6 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by goldbim(f): 6:22am On Jun 25, 2015
Hmmmmmm,these ones too are somebody's mother?Lord have mercy!!most actresses and lesbianism are like bread and butter.iranu.,abasha.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by gennykdb(m): 6:23am On Jun 25, 2015
Cat fight...
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Kirinwa: 6:23am On Jun 25, 2015
Oh
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by IamSimi(m): 6:27am On Jun 25, 2015
See their yan.sh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by theripper3: 6:27am On Jun 25, 2015
Typical Yoruba girls, uncouth, disrespectful and rambunctious.

Change the title to Yoruwood biko, ain't nobody know these hooooes except them Yoruba peeeps

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by permsec: 6:33am On Jun 25, 2015
Cutehector:
See hw fat they are
Calm down Mr, they are not fat.

3 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by OBTMOS(m): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2015
One thing is involved, one of them is a lesbian

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 25, 2015
MrImole:
They are all Christians, dem no fit lie.
The day is still very young except there's a case of concussion or maybe, you never read the story undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by poshlicia(f): 6:37am On Jun 25, 2015
Oga ade take it easy na
MrImole:

You should be guided.
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 25, 2015
Keep it rolling both of them hand no clean they are both lele ashe babes make them go sleep for bush. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 25, 2015
Before opening this thread I already knew it was irrelevant yoruba women. I was not disappointed. Mscheew.
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by teepsee(f): 6:41am On Jun 25, 2015
if na say they no fine I say na loneness undecided

but see them, with all those physics? embarassed . this ppl don dy chop them self for long jowi.
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by christabell18(f): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2015
A guy shud rape these two big idiots for me...dey r so disgusting..plus wat is even TOP about dem...who knws dem..
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Dare24(m): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2015
Just passing by.
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 25, 2015
The one on the left be like LESBO.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Freiburger(m): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2015
TheFilmmaker:
I am not suprised. 98% of Nigerians are liars and hypocrites
grin grin
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Chimakennis: 6:45am On Jun 25, 2015
Hmmmm see something these babe them sweet shaa I wish I can have one of them
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Calbarian(m): 6:46am On Jun 25, 2015
Two things are involved: either one of them is from Lesbos or they both are.

If only one of them is, then it's ok. If they both are, then two things are involved:

If they're Yoruwood actresses, it's ok. If they're really Nollywood actresses, then two things are involved:

If they're really not as top-rated as the Op claims, it's ok. If they're really top-notch actresses then two things are involved:

If they've not been acting love scenes in their films then it's ok. If they've been acting love scenes in their films, two things are definitely involved:

. . . to be continued grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by teepsee(f): 6:47am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=chimkaire post=35124793]The day is still very young except there's a case of concussion or maybe, you never read the story undecided tongue [do u mean that toad is blind that e did not see them on hijab or what? it's too early that chicken ]
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by MrImole: 6:48am On Jun 25, 2015
chimkaire:
The day is still very young except there's a case of concussion or maybe, you never read the story undecided tongue

You didn't take that serious, did you?

#sarcasm
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Chukwuma134(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2015
Beautiful ladies...there is God

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by DPChuks(m): 6:52am On Jun 25, 2015
Only in Yorubawood....not nollywood!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Spells(m): 6:53am On Jun 25, 2015
No fire without smoke, no smoke without fire....i smell dry fish

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by inze(m): 6:53am On Jun 25, 2015
Calbarian:
Two things are involved: either one of them is from Lesbos or they both are.

If only one of them is, then it's ok. If they both are, then two things are involved:

If they're Yoruwood actresses, it's ok. If they're really Nollywood actresses, then two things are involved:

If they're really not as top-rated as the Op claims, it's ok. If they're really top-notch actresses then two things are involved:

If they've not been acting love scenes in their films then it's ok. If they've been acting love scenes in their films, two things are definitely involved:

. . . to be continued grin

. . . and here you are trying to be funny but ended up making no sense.

5 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2015
MrImole:

You didn't take that serious, did you?

#sarcasm
...okay wink
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2015
how is it my concern?
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by mohisi: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Please these slots are Yoruba Movie Actresses and not Nollywood Actresses.

Op be guided.
is there any different,they r desame with dirte life
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by markidoo(m): 6:54am On Jun 25, 2015
Lesbians are apparently very jealous what i see here is a betrayal of trust by either of them. On the oda hand its a shame. Say no to lesbianism and homosexuality.
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by omojeesu(m): 6:54am On Jun 25, 2015
At least one of them is lying. Ho.mo.sexual spirit is rife in the entertainment industry globally. It is part of the system that gives you connection for career progression there including sleeping around with producers. The spirit of the end time is in operation. Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by ipreach: 6:55am On Jun 25, 2015
shameless ladies, that is how they spoils the young ones
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by slam7000(m): 6:55am On Jun 25, 2015
Somebody should please give me their numbers. I can settle that matter once and for all. Chai a menage a' trois with those two will format their se..xual orientation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? / Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.