Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] (80462 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Backside Photo Make Fans Go Gaga / Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by arsetalks(m): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2015
Very useless girls. When I dey. Very annoying girls.
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by tiredface: 7:50am On Jun 25, 2015
NAWAOO! THAT'S VERY SAD AND DEPRESSING. THESE TWO OBVIOUSLY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR FANS, ESPECIALLY YOUNG ONES,SO SAD
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by ericr7(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2015
I came, I saw & I fled. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Tastemoney(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2015
...Top Yoruba actresses............ not nollywood

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Monikween(f): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Please these slots are Yoruba Movie Actresses and not Nollywood Actresses.

Op be guided.
d Yoruba industry is in Zimbabwe abi?...

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Luukasz(m): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Please these slots Sluts are Yoruba Movie Actresses and not Nollywood Actresses.
Op be guided.
I can see you dont know what NOLLYWOOD stands for,Nollywood stands for Nigeria Movie Industry so The Yoruba,Hausa,Igbo,Fulani & all the other movie industries in Nigeria are all under Nollywood. Funke Akindele,Mercy Aigbe are in the Yoruba Movie Industry but they are addressed as Nollywood Actress

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by G3n3sis: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2015
I don't even know them cheesy
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Otunbatrafford: 7:57am On Jun 25, 2015
How is that my concern?
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Rollyberry(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2015
With their names self u go know say dem No serious
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Cyriloha(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2015
niggereyez:
yeye dey smell!
*strolls out*
sorry I guess the person accused of lesbianism is the one on the left pic I mean the first pic ? If Yes my spirit just told me sometime about her now ...........Jesus! !!!!
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Bamz(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2015
brownlolly:
Lonely beaches.

Well it's summer time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Luukasz(m): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2015
theripper3:
Typical Yoruba girls, uncouth, disrespectful and rambunctious.
Change the title to Yoruwood NOLLYWOOD biko,ain't nobody know KNOWS these hooooes except them Yoruba peeeps
Does that mean you've met all the Typical Yoruba Girls,does That mean you've met all the Typical Igbo Girls,does That mean you've met all the Typical Hausa Girls,does that mean you've met all the Typical babes from all the other Tribes.Next time talk with Sense

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by xtervaganza(m): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2015
Catfight
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by teeghurl(f): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2015
Calbarian:
Two things are involved: either one of them is from Lesbos or they both are.

If only one of them is, then it's ok. If they both are, then two things are involved:

If they're Yoruwood actresses, it's ok. If they're really Nollywood actresses, then two things are involved:

If they're really not as top-rated as the Op claims, it's ok. If they're really top-notch actresses then two things are involved:

If they've not been acting love scenes in their films then it's ok. If they've been acting love scenes in their films, two things are definitely involved:

. . . to be continued grin
Dry undecided

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by digitsolution: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Definitely one of them is lying or they are both liars (both lesbians).

Anyways For all your branding and customization projects/jobs we deliver nationwide.

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by francizy(m): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2015
So who I wan believe now eh?

Should I conclude that both are Lesbos?

I thought them faggits no longer hide their sexuality na..

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Mariojane(f): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Please these slots are Yoruba Movie Actresses and not Nollywood Actresses.

Op be guided.
and they are not Nigerians or are yoruba movies not included in nollywood? you need JESUS undecided

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by beyoncausme: 8:26am On Jun 25, 2015
interesting pls who are they.....
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by uzo200(m): 8:28am On Jun 25, 2015
what can I say? I do not know, meanwhile, look at my friends blog, the guy na real niga with a quack blog, the worse Nigerian blog ever... http://www.touchpapyrus.com
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by zluqman: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2015
kingstylo01:
What does it profit Ada to leave Okoro's sweet bulalah and go for Jane's borehole?

Damn it!
guy u a damn too hilarious

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by sammyemmy01: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Check out this shocking discovery from this website below:[/size]

[size=14pt]www.payzawealth..com[/size]
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by atoleybaba(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2015
What is d difference between fornicators and lesbians....some of you dy condemn as if all of u dy clean if we check some of you'd wardrobe na it might be far worse than this artresses stupidity and shameful act
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by atoleybaba(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2015
Mariojane:
and they are not Nigerians or are yoruba movies not included in nollywood? you need JESUS undecided
the guy is confuse
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by holyfather(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2015
Luukasz:
Does that mean you've meet all the Typical Yoruba Girls,does That mean you've meet all the Typical Igbo Girls,does That mean you've meet all the Typical Hausa Girls,does that mean you've meet all the Typical babes from all the other Tribes.Next time talk with Sense

my good friend, I suppose you shouldn't be the one talking about grammatical errors here.
not with all these. grin grin
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by omaji53jeremiah: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2015
ok let me settle the two of you this way by saying both of you are lesbians. oton
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by yluk(f): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=JAYTUNEZ post=35123351]Two Nollywood actresses, Biodun Okeowo and Wura Gold, who have made a name for themselves in the Yoruba part of the industry are washing their dirty linings in the public

I WILL JUST BE HERE LOOKING AT THEM, TELLING US THE TRUTH....
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by holyfather(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2015
this is no guess work,the one that responded last has more questions to answer... she's the lesbian.
not both of 'em.
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by domopps(m): 8:55am On Jun 25, 2015
Biodun Okeowo I know! But Wura I know not!

One thing for sure is that there must be sense in nonsense!

But one of them is name sake!

Cheeeeers
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by sallyjegz(f): 8:55am On Jun 25, 2015
tziz:
All girls are potential lesbians, so wats d fuss?
. I am not one, so go tell your lesbians sis to stop that act .

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2015
na dem sabi...
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Calbarian(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2015
teeghurl:
Dry undecided

Lesbo alert!!!
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Toks2008(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2015
youngberry001:
walahi the one@white ijab is too cute mheen smiley

Guys dey find wife and these ones are wasting their beauty in a crazy act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? / Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.