Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] (80460 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Backside Photo Make Fans Go Gaga / Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Calbarian(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
inze:

And here you are again trying to be smart but ended up confirming your nuisance.

Pls, pardon my naivety. I'm sorry
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Calbarian(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
teeghurl:
smh. Ur case is beyond redemption, i tot u r reasonable enof but i cn see u r far frm dt. I won't exchange banter with you. Calling me names will do u no good, go get a life bruv grin

Pls, pardon my naiveté. I'm sorry
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by teeghurl(f): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Calbarian:

Pls, pardon my naiveté. I'm sorry
U r pardoned. Go and sin no more
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by ucheuzor1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrImole:
They are all Christians, dem no fit lie.

u No hear d other girl say she dey go ramadam lectures?.. Both na muslim joor... Ogbeni u No dey there
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by niggereyez(f): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Cyriloha:

sorry I guess the person accused of lesbianism is the one on the left pic I mean the first pic ? If Yes my spirit just told me sometime about her now ...........Jesus! !!!!

pls what did ur spirit tell u? ?
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Cyriloha(m): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
niggereyez:

hahahhahhahhahahahhahha oh my lady behind every Gossip there must be a little truth there. ......think of it okay
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Kimeto(f): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
You can go ahead and ask the likes of Anita Julius and Liz DaSilva at least they have slept in my house, if there was ever anytime I made such silly advances at any of them.”
http://tunezmedia.com/?p=13583
Lol...that statement doe not even help her point sha. You don't have to make advances at every woman before you're a lesbian nah. I'm not going around making advances at every guy because I'm straight. Neither do I find every guy attractive. You are a lesbian doesn't mean you will be attracted to every female.
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kimeto:

Lol...that statement doe not even help her point sha. You don't have to make advances at every woman before you're a lesbian nah. I'm not going around making advances at every guy because I'm straight. Neither do I find every guy attractive. You are a lesbian doesn't mean you will be attracted to every female.
gbam! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
niggereyez:

Lol
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by phatasschick(f): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
But she is actually saying the truth :- undecided
MrImole:

You don't really have to do this.
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by pupsyd: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Calbarian:

A lesbian is a citizen of the ancient Greek island of Lesbos. The term became more popular when it found use in the categorization of females like teeghurl who for reasons yet unclear to mankind prefer to get sexually intimate with other females.

This categorization began with the famed poet, Sapphos of Eresos, who, it is said, wrote pieces glamourizing the practice. The adjective gradually eclipsed the demonym over time.
What are the importance of Lesbianism?
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by inze(m): 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Calbarian:

Pls, pardon my naivety. I'm sorry

You are pardoned.
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by LamLam15: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:
Na 2day??.. See their bleached faces & fat body.. & pls dnt tell me they're sexy.They're fooking "FAT"..
Yoruba actresses + Bleach + Fat = Match made from heaven.
Na until dem off cloth u go understand wetin i dey talk.
FAT Bleached Beaches!!!

angry grin grin

But more appealing than equally bleach skinned hollywood wannabe village girls called "igbo" actresses.....They are annoying in their fake accents filled with raw indigboism.

Nigerian actresses suck in general....
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by ugoezeik(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
niggereyez:
yeye dey smell!
*strolls out*

modified...
FTC bragging rights is dedicated to my dog (chelsea) who just had 4 bouncing baby puppies
*pardon d english*
*so excited*
so my darling club has nw bcom dog eh? gods go judge u
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by zynzyn(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2015
brownlolly:
Lonely beaches.

Now I am confused!

Should I correct your English or discourage your profanity??

I think you meant B I T C H E S!

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by brownlolly(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
zynzyn:

Now I am confused!

Should I correct your English or discourage your profanity??

I think you meant B I T C H E S!

U know what it is wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? / Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.