Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] (80458 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Backside Photo Make Fans Go Gaga / Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by uchwar1: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2015
MrImole:
They are all Christians, dem no fit lie.
u are a smart dude. I like ur sense of humor.
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Dahnify70(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2015
Most women are into this nonsense this days.
Lesbian are mentally derailed people.
They are sick and mad people putting on clothes.
Most married women practice it and deprive their husband of sex.
Police should arrest the two ladies and prosecute them immediately
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Freiburger(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2015
slam7000:
Somebody should please give me their numbers. I can settle that matter once and for all. Chai a manage a' trois with those two will format their se..xual orientation.

grin grin grin grin wink

Nothing do you bro

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Donvic4u(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2015
ah don't Blame them.....

ah blame the economy...... Actress be sleeping with directors since 1759....

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Chestar5(f): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2015
KayEnn:
I was here

To sell popcorn or what?undecided

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by bueze046(m): 7:01am On Jun 25, 2015
Did this happened in a movie or real live

I guess you guys are married with issues right?....,OK now tell what will be in the minds of your husbands?.... if I call this a stvpid act they will say silly act.

Think well idol minds or.....
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by mamaafrik(m): 7:02am On Jun 25, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Please these slots are Yoruba Movie Actresses and not Nollywood Actresses.

Op be guided.
are you sure yoruba film isnt a branch of nollywood tree my brother?
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 25, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

Op be guided.
In this instance, I concur grin
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by slydey(m): 7:05am On Jun 25, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

Op be guided.

Olodo u mean Yoruba actress are not Nollywood then who are they?

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by jnizzle(m): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2015
Cutehector:
See hw fat they are
.....nd wats ur own wit how fat they are? Do u av a problem wit big women? I guess u feel intimidated by dem.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Btruth: 7:06am On Jun 25, 2015
They are both silly. I'm sure they are both not from a good home in Yoruba land. Yoruba don't condone silly attitude like this, at least not to the level of bringing your family name to drag in the mood. Birds of the same feather anyway.
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Calbarian(m): 7:07am On Jun 25, 2015
inze:

. . . and here you are trying to be funny but ended up making no sense.

Don't you think it's too early in the day to be mentally tired? Selling phones on nairaland can't be that tasking.
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by djkirkoo2(m): 7:07am On Jun 25, 2015
Cutehector:
See hw fat they are
Na fat b dat? Abi dem fence ur eyes? Doz tins are hips bro

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by EnimeBassey(m): 7:08am On Jun 25, 2015
First off, are they single mothers? I don't know which is which but I do know that they are not beautiful, bleaching cream make me fine
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by kuuljay(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2015
as lesbians how are they going to get the future kids they are cursing? them go buy am ni?
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Freiburger(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2015
Chukwuma134:
Beautiful ladies...there is God
wey the Beauty? becos dem carry fat for yansh?

ask wande coal whether orobo really make sense for bed grin
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by lawal28c: 7:10am On Jun 25, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

Op be guided.
try 2 learn.we av just nollywood and kaniwood in nigeria
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Menace2Society(m): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2015
NOTRIBE:
yoruba women always insulting each other,but why is it that an average yoruba person cant argue or make a statement without cursing,shouting or insulting? is it the nature of the language?..you will see response now will be filled with insult
U wrote this and u expect a pat in the back u must be very stupid grin
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by JD419: 7:11am On Jun 25, 2015
immediately I saw this post I knew it must be Yoruba actors.....hmmmm
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by stalione(m): 7:15am On Jun 25, 2015
undecided sodom and gomora[color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by tziz(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2015
All girls are potential lesbians, so wats d fuss?
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by columbus007(m): 7:20am On Jun 25, 2015
MrImole:
cheesy
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by samusonite: 7:22am On Jun 25, 2015
HOW TO ELIMINATE FIBRIODS WITHOUT SURGERY or DRUGS
https://www.nairaland.com/2402797/how-eliminate-fibriods-without-surgery
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by phreakabit(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2015
Since when did Yorowood become Nollywood? undecided

Even though I don't watch either angry
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 25, 2015
MrImole:
re read post
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by mikkyword(m): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2015
axortedbabe:
See them,who they wan deceive..ppl wey dun dey straff their yeyeselves since before things probably fall apart..

hmmmm, are you speaking from an empirical evidence your info can go a long way and Make u famous. lolz.
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Pinkyberry2(f): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2015
Btruth:
They are both silly. I'm sure they are both not from a good home in Yoruba land. Yoruba don't condone silly attitude like this, at least not to the level of bringing your family name to drag in the mood. Birds of the same feather anyway.

I doubt DAT.. I have Yoruba ladies around me and I can tell u DAT they have no shame...

3 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Taleeysun(f): 7:32am On Jun 25, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

Op be guided.
as if worse dont happen in nollywood
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2015
Pinkyberry2:

I doubt DAT.. I have Yoruba ladies around me and I can tell u DAT they have no shame...
Birds of a feather!

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by dinachi(m): 7:36am On Jun 25, 2015
90% of Nollywood actresses are hardcore Lesbians even the married ones! Very few like Mercy Johnson Okojie, Omotola Jalade Ekehinde, etc are free the rest suck and lick each others rotten puccy. The unmarried ones that are very advanced in age will come and start spewing rubbish that they are waiting for the right guy. I go laugh tire.
These two are stating the obvious, both of them are hardcore Lesbians! And trust me their puccy stinks atrociously because they have been using their mouths and tongues to transmit toilet infections, chlymidia, Gonohrea, Syphilis and co to and fro each other and their other partners.
The government should act ASAP to lock us those two as a deterent .

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by mencade6: 7:39am On Jun 25, 2015
nonsense!

na wa oo

FOR ACCOUNTABILITY VOTE IAMKINGZLEE

FOR DIVIDENDS OF NAIRACRACY VOTE IAMKINGZLEE

vote like this

[size=20pt]i vote for iamkingzlee cc NLJEGA

here is the link for voting[/size]

[size=30pt]https://www.nairaland.com/2403058/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final[/size]

THANK YOU ALL
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Btruth: 7:40am On Jun 25, 2015
Pinkyberry2:

cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? / Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.