Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] (80459 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Backside Photo Make Fans Go Gaga / Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by chubbyswit(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Please these slots are Yoruba Movie Actresses and not Nollywood Actresses.

Op be guided.
and u think same doesnt happen in your original nollywood? Smh
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Mariojane(f): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2015
atoleybaba:
the guy is confuse
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by condralbede(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2015
MrImole:
They are all Christians, dem no fit lie.
Did you read the post at all
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Orikinla(m): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2015
niggereyez:
yeye dey smell!
*strolls out*

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by kcowen(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
Recently when I went for ‘TESFIR’ Ramadan Lecture. Some people saw me and started calling me friends with Wura Gold, I told them she is not my friend. At least not any more.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=13583

And this two are fasting,I just hope they are not fasting.....which reminds me of my muslim neighbor who will wake wake early in d morning to eat,drink & bleep his girlfrnd b4 6am,observe d fasting till around 8pm then continue from where he stop,drinking,bleeping & cursing...I Thought it should be totally Abstinence
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by pupsyd: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2015
What is LESBIAN?
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by teeghurl(f): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2015
Calbarian:

Lesbo alert!!!
ya mama abi. Dnt lemme insult u o
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by malikisah: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2015
Stupid girls
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Luukasz(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2015
holyfather:

my good friend, I suppose you shouldn't be the one talking about grammatical errors here.
not with all these. grin grin
Well av seen the errors Meet(Met),but you failed to put in the correct word to use.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by gibzzhd: 9:44am On Jun 25, 2015
OBTMOS:
One thing is involved, one of them is a lesbian
Noooo....
both are pussy eaters.just wondering who's d ADAM & d EVE,........
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by jomoh: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Please these slots are Yoruba Movie Actresses and not Nollywood Actresses.

Op be guided.

Illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by ebeneade(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2015
Uneducated folks
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Sunseeker: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2015
NOTRIBE:
yoruba women always insulting each other,but why is it that an average yoruba person cant argue or make a statement without cursing,shouting or insulting? is it the nature of the language?..you will see response now will be filled with insult

WHY NA ?!!!! angry
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by tziz(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2015
sallyjegz:
. I am not one, so go tell your lesbians sis to stop that act .
U knw, i jst checkd ur dp, den i closed it n opend it again, i repeated dt about 4times, den i stared at ur face real good one last time, i really cant tell if u r cute or nt undecided its confusing, u look cute one time, den d nxt u r jst ok(d lipstick dou cry .) Buh u are slim n light-skind and i luv dt so i'll b on my best behavior. Lemme rephrase, Most girls are potential lesbians...
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Calbarian(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2015
teeghurl:

grin tongue. grin
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Calbarian(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2015
teeghurl:

grin tongue. ;Dd
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by teeghurl(f): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2015
Calbarian:

grin tongue. ;Dd
grin grin tongue But seriously, dt joke was dry. U cn do better
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Sunnypa11(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2015
[i][/i]Their under should be leaking... na ashawood industry dem dey
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Calbarian(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2015
pupsyd:
What is LESBIAN?

A lesbian is a citizen of the ancient Greek island of Lesbos. The term became more popular when it found use in the categorization of females like teeghurl who for reasons yet unclear to mankind prefer to get sexually intimate with other females.

This categorization began with the famed poet, Sapphos of Eresos, who, it is said, wrote pieces glamourizing the practice. The adjective gradually eclipsed the demonym over time.
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2015
UnknownT:
Top actresses? And I rushed thinking I will see names like Genevieve, Omotola, Rita etc. Sorry, I don't know these ones

I tire oo
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by front247: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2015
90% of nollywood actress are lesbians, i am nt surprise
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Humblebloke(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Humblebloke(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2015
No surprise*......The truth is most of these actresses are lesbians...... They have all experimented with their colleagues....

I could vouch for Omotola only...... Even my two favourites; Rita Dominic and Nse cannot be trusted.
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by teeghurl(f): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2015
Calbarian:

A lesbian is a citizen of the ancient Greek island of Lesbos. The term became more popular when it found use in the categorization of females like teeghurl who for reasons yet unclear to mankind prefer to get sexually intimate with other females.

This categorization began with the famed poet, Sapphos of Eresos, who, it is said, wrote pieces glamourizing the practice. The adjective gradually eclipsed the demonym over time.
smh. Ur case is beyond redemption, i tot u r reasonable enof but i cn see u r far frm dt. I won't exchange banter with you. Calling me names will do u no good, go get a life bruv grin
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Abba999(f): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2015
omasiagu:
So lesbians are in [/s]nolly wood?[s] Yorubawood
Na wa ooooo.
This gay thing tire me self.

Fixed!
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Lovechyld101(m): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2015
End time thing !!!
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by funstufz: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2015
niggereyez:
yeye dey smell!
*strolls out*

modified...
FTC bragging rights is dedicated to my dog (chelsea) who just had 4 bouncing baby puppies
*pardon d english*
*so excited*

U fit lend them one of the puppies make them rear am to become their 'lover' grin grin grin
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 25, 2015
Both of you must be joking with 14 years in jail.
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by inze(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2015
Calbarian:

Don't you think it's too early in the day to be mentally tired? Selling phones on nairaland can't be that tasking.

And here you are again trying to be smart but ended up confirming your nuisance.
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Abba999(f): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2015
Lili in Yorubawood. grin
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by jevic(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lubbich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? / Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.