Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,430 members, 7,958,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages (12679 Views)

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages by Ewuro4: 1:26am On Jun 26, 2015
Mynd44 I'll take that amala smiley as a gesture of apology & on behalf of Shymex too. Just shake and make up already.

I'm out.
Re: Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages by Mynd44: 1:27am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages by Mynd44: 1:29am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages by SirShymexx: 1:44am On Jun 26, 2015
Mynd44:

I would shake him but I am not trying to catch leprousy

It's "leprosy", you odious stark illiterate with the IQ of a rodent. grin

Just baby touches for now, don't run ya mouth to me next time, else you'll get hit with a sledge hammer.. cool

@Ewuro4

Sorry about the amala diss - amala is synonymous with being docile on these sides grin

But fvck this little nyggah, his pass has been revoked. grin

Night.
Re: Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 26, 2015
Ewuro4:

Now this is getting scarier shocked shocked

Who da fouk is babygirl? I'm always on hoesisi aka First Lady's case so that's no news, I don't like her & whatever the Fûck she represents & her followers so the feeling is mutual , thank you very much undecided

Girl , stop stalking my online activities , it's obvious you're a girl with loaded butthurt from my Jidegirl war era. I must've caused you a lot of pain and heartbreak and you know I'm a lion. I don't fight unless im provoked. So, Leave me the FÛCK alone and stop stalking me. I deliberately ignore your apology post on the other thread because I know how mischievous you are and honestly , You bore me. But if you really want to fight then I'm gonna have to hit the basement & find my gloves.

To ishilove , Royalroy, Seun, Lalasticlala , mynd44, obinoscopy: I have never called , neither ran to you about about anybody except to report an offensive post directed to me. Francistony has repeatedly and deliberately provoked and insulted me on this forum and am positive you ishilove is aware of this but since you're friends I guess it doesn't matter.
This is violation of rule #2. Do the needful & that's all I'm gonna say.

I Ewuro promise to violently shake this place NEXT TIME this girl named Francistony incite any bullish reference or false information against my moniker.

THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM.

Thank you.
I didn't insult you here.

Y'all should check her IP address with the one I'll send to your mail.
BTW, I don't know who's jidegirl..

6 Likes

Re: Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 26, 2015
SirShymexx:

1). Do whatever you ever you do but don't be a feminist like the other flaming faggit.

2). Nah, once you're gay - you have negated every traditional masculinity associated with you, based on societal standards. And we've to stay within those standards.

3). She said it with her own mouth, in her own words, about her struggles with acute depression. Depression is a form of mental illness and I wouldn't take anything anyone suffering from depression has to say seriously. When you're in that space - everything would about self-pity and hopelessness.

Check these links: http://africamusiclaw.com/chimamanda-adichie-depression-copyright-infringement/
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chimamanda-adichie-guardian-denies-intentionally-publishing-depression-essay-without-permission-1486295
http://brittlepaper.com/2015/02/adichies-depression-struggling/

Respect being reciprocal has absolutely nothing to do with the need to make men more effeminate/emasculated and showing feminine characteristics, like her agenda.
1. Okay

2. Going by your logic, a lesbian is masculine even if she's feminine type?

3. Okay...

1 Like

Re: Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages by Ewuro4: 6:35am On Jun 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

I didn't insult you here.

Y'all should check her IP address with the one I'll send to your mail.
BTW, I don't know who's jidegirl..

Ofcourse you don't know who I am. you fûcking paranoid Shait. Are you that useless and idle offline? Gosh is your grandmother owing mine money that mine publicly disgraced yours and you just can't get over it? Bleep OFF ME YOU LEECH. I don't do shît like you. We are worlds APART. Leave me alone dammit!!

Who made you the IP police? Are you mad? You jump on every thread rubbing my moniker in a mess because I refused to join the bandwagon on here. When is it a crime to have a different view & mentality? May thunder fire you a thousand folds.

The same allegation you made about me being one Lola moniker that eventually turned out to be a newlywed.

Why are you stalking my online activities? Why not face 'thetruth' moniker and fight him/her? If you hate me that much then ignore me and go your way.

Go fûck yourself for all I care.

4 Likes

Re: Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages by Ewuro4: 6:40am On Jun 26, 2015
You're so idle that the first thing you embarked on this early momo is sending emails to trace IP adresses. Your own has finished. Is this the kinda person to associate with?

Okay I've seen you girl and I don't like what I see , now move to the left.

3 Likes

Re: Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 26, 2015
You can have your opinion but using alternate moniker to insult people is uncalled for.

She's newlywed? Anybody can claim what she is not. gringrin

Let she who the cap fits, wear it. gringringrin
I haven't sent a PM sef!!

7 Likes

Re: Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages by Ewuro4: 7:14am On Jun 26, 2015
Why would I go undercover when I don't give a fûck about anyone to start with? i only have discourse with people I LIKE, that I Ignore some mentions is not cowardice. not that it matters but then just lecturing your paranoid figurehead.

I gotta go. Toodleloo

1 Like

Re: Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages by Ewuro4: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2015
FrancisTony:
You can have your opinion but using alternate moniker to insult people is uncalled for.

She's newlywed? Anybody can claim what she is not. gringrin

Let she who the cap fits, wear it. gringringrin
I haven't sent a PM sef!!

I read this again & again ... Can't make any sense of it.

Girl you're soo fûcked up. I'm outta here. Supper time.

FÛCKED UP LEECH.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Suraj "Jarus" Oyewole's Statement About Assault Charge / What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? / What Can Make You Disown Your Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.