Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,504 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (41502 Views)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them / Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by L2CD766: 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
voodoo85:

? don't even know what to say to such stupidd and insulting comment from the monkey
I'm offering you a lifetime opportunity. Legend has it that most white women date black man 'cause of their massive dîcks and non-stop cųmming. But I assure you that my anaconda is one of a kind. Besides shooting free lance outdoor pôrn in front of the white House is a golden opportunity that shouldnt be taken lightly
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
L2CD766:
I'm offering you a lifetime opportunity. Legend has it that most white women date black man 'cause of their massive dîcks and non-stop cųmming. But I assure you that my anaconda is one of a kind. Besides shooting free lance outdoor pôrn in front of the white House is a golden opportunity that shouldnt be taken lightly

ok u r dismissed
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by L2CD766: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
voodoo85:

ok u r dismissed
The spirit is eager but the flesh is weak. I totally understand your situation and I am fully cognizant of vissimilitudes that will evolve; But think of the Hõrny moments, The lush neck kisses, the unending cunnilingus, the straight ticket to cloud Nine. Reconsider all available options and experience a dé já vu of your wildest dreams.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
L2CD766:
The spirit is eager but the flesh is weak. I totally understand your situation and I am fully cognizant of vissimilitudes that will evolve; But think of the Hõrny moments, The lush neck kisses, the unending cunnilingus, the straight ticket to cloud Nine. Reconsider all available options and experience a dé já vu of your wildest dreams.

who said i don't have that? cheesy
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by L2CD766: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
voodoo85:

who said i don't have that? cheesy
To whom less is given, that which he has may be taken away. The probabitistic permutations of your carnal needs being met by fully under Lé Romantiqué conditions are diminishing. The economic law of diminishing returns may have set foot in the séxual direction. It is time to explore new horizons, break new érotiqué barriers, fufill your darkest lüstful desires from the very nadir of your carnal soul.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 02, 2015
L2CD766:
To whom less is given, that which he has may be taken away. The probabitistic permutations of your carnal needs being met by fully under Lé Romantiqué conditions are diminishing. The economic law of diminishing returns may have set foot in the séxual direction. It is time to explore new horizons, break new érotiqué barriers, fufill your darkest lüstful desires from the very nadir of your carnal soul.

I guess u know me sooooooooo wel and what i have experienced and how old i am and what life i had. Awesome but i will ruin your pride- u r wrong
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by janeeluv: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2015
>>AM MASTURBATING RIGHT NOW AND AM MY PUSSY IS SO WET~= AM ALONE IN MY ROOM~=. I NEED MATURED GUYS TO ADD ME UP ON ** WHATSAPP WITH ₹₹(09035803809)₹₹ FOR MY NUDE PIX,SEX VIDEOS AND phone intimacy AND SEX CHAT..¤¤AM ONLINE NOW¤¤..
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by L2CD766: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2015
voodoo85:

I guess u know me sooooooooo wel and what i have experienced and how old i am and what life i had. Awesome but i will ruin your pride- u r wrong
you european or american?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 02, 2015
L2CD766:
you european or american?

For u should be no difference- none of your bussines
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by chrisviral(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2015
L2CD766:
I'll pay you £7,000,000 to divorce your dead negro husband and suck my dïck in front of the white House

Who are you? undecided
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by L2CD766: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
chrisviral:

Who are you? undecided
Nobody
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by chrisviral(m): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
L2CD766:
Nobody

You're like "everywhere" and "parallel" (like now your coming from this angle, the next you're coming from a totally different angle)
Don't worry, I will decipher you... it's a promise!
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by L2CD766: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
chrisviral:

You're like "everywhere" and "parallel" (like now your coming from this angle, the next you're coming from a totally different angle)
Don't worry, I will decipher you... it's a promise!
Good luck
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by chrisviral(m): 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
L2CD766:

Good luck

Thanks!
And i'd trust you did put in a "few" good words for me at Berkeley! wink
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
kunze80:
Some very beautiful white girls
ok u dey await the bashing wey nairaland girls go give u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
nene1:
what is it about pale-faced women that black men loved so much? it''s no surprise no that there so many that worship white women and are in relationships with them in inreasing numbers. since they were willing to get lynched for them when miscegenation was illegal, it's no surprise that there are so many of them with them now that it is legal. i hate seeing so many black men around with their half-breed children. sorry, i know it may sound racist racist, but that is just how i feel. u can be close friends with people of other races, but you don't have to marry them or have children with them. but if people want to mix the races and marry people of another race, well good luck to you, it's none of my damn business, but i still hold my opinion on it.  marrying white people just makes us lose culture, b/c mulatto children usually don't know much about there culture unless they grow up in africa. they should NOT be considered black, but colored like in south africa, b/c they are not the same as black people. they are half and half, which most black people are not so they can't be considered black. for example, obama (although i like him) is colored not black. he was carried for 9 months by a white woman.

besides, why do you feel the need to express your worship of white women here? I could understand if you were asking a question about interracial relationships, but what is the point of your post. however, if that is your preference i hope you find a white woman you love and have confused half-breeds. people says white will be extinct with race mixing, but so will blacks. mulattos are just tanned white people.

hopefully there are still some african men who are not obsessed with white women, and have some sense. black men are so stupid and delusional when it comes to white women. they would risk their life for one any day. they would choose a fat white bitch over a decent gorgeous black woman any day. oh by the way, don't give me that sorry excuse that there is one race called the human race. human is not a race, but a species- homo sapiens sapiens.

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by khiaa(f): 8:04am On May 10, 2015
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
I dunno if anyone will see this comment as its old article but I wanna comment anyways lol. I'm white I'm 37 my husband is nigerian. Hes 29. WE love each other for our personalities. Hes fell in love with my picture then me as a person. I fell for him before I knew his real face and still loved him when I found his real face. Hes lied bout his appearance name and country of origin he was scared I wouldn't love a black man. I come from tiny island bottom of Australia wE have tribal black ppl but only diluted thru their generations so they not that black as they are in other parts of Australia. Anyway I never knew any black ppl before in person. I honestly never thought of the subject of ID ever be with a black man. Then Emeka had me fall in love. That was two years ago and we stronger than ever. I'm not fat or ugly or that old. I'm a good person but I can have attitude too lol. WE seem to be ade for each other by god we go that we'll together despite our cultural differences. When we have children in very happy to tell them of their nigerian culture. I love Nigerians and nigeria. I speak some igbo some pigeon. I have nigerian friends I love Mekas family as my own. White women are no better than black. WE are just different colour. Human is human. The only difference at the end of the day is melanin.
I think black women are more beautiful and womanly and more confident. They sing better and boy can they dance. Yes wE are different but different as any girl is to the next The whole world over white black or yellow. I think it's love that's important not colour. Some of these relationships aren't love I know and it's sad but colour shouldnt matter. These are pics of me and I seem to attract more interest from black men than white although I do get sum from white just not as much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.