Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (41525 Views)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them / Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 16, 2009
What happened to Oyinda, Queen Peace?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 1:24am On Aug 16, 2009
oyinda.:

dis na2day mouth too dey sharp sef. lol gators pls tear him into pieces jare. make sure he leaves crawling on his hands and knees

my mouth was specially design to deal with women and their falsehood, if una wan try am, fire!
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by oyinda3(f): 1:25am On Aug 16, 2009
mr africa ++ wat r u capable of o?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 16, 2009
na2day?:

my mouth was specially design to deal with women and their falsehood, if una wan try am, fire!
What falsehood?

What did you not understand in my post?

The point of "insert quote" is for disputation or agreement.

If you had a problem with my post, the right thing you should have done is quote it and express yourself.

Eh ehn, not make indirect post. Understand?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 1:31am On Aug 16, 2009
oyinda.:

mr africa ++ wat r u capable of o?

u dont wanna know cool cool cool off 2 da gym cool cool cool
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpiah2: 2:00am On Aug 16, 2009
Blood_Shed:

I dont need to say anything, despite all the bullshit, women of ALL races find us very attractive, one of the main reasons is our confidence in how we look NATURALLY! Alot of females I know of other races tell me this. You dont get many men of other races checking for black women the way other races of fwomen check us, even you gotta admit this.

so do you know of any race women dont find attractive?

abi you think just because some loyal Nigerian Nairaland women say "oh , they cant date a non-naija", therefore nobody finds other races attractive and your head dey swell?

a woman is a woman- stop fooling yourself. The fact that someone is dating blacks doesnt mean they wont date other races if they're so inclined.

Blood_Shed:

Yes some white women tan themselves and try and get curves but how does that mean they are trying to be BLACK women. A ot of Latina women have curves and darker skin as well. If alot of them were trying to be BLACK women then wouldnt they go as far as wearing imitation BLACK hair too?!

LOL Common sense aint common.

gosh, you desperately need some sense.

A lot of latina women have black blood- get it?

The hair you're seeing has sometimes been permed and straightened. Granted, not all of them, but even among Hispanics they have different hair lengths and textures. Dont just go around assuming because someone is Latina, therefore they have no black ancestors.

Most women in this world, change their natural appearance one way or another, so stop blowing hot air all over the place.

If artificial hair bothers you so much then dont forget to preach to your rastafarian brothers with flowing dreadlocks. Or did they tell you their butt length dreads are natural?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by BloodShed1: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2009
chiogo:

FL_Gators, don't waste your energy on him.

Stop yelling, mista. You're just contradicting yourself. Let's focus on the perm not the weave, I clearly gave you my stance on both. Oh, so sporting wave is made for black men and relaxers are made for who?? LOL na wa!!! And you know of relaxer's side effects because. . . .you've used it before? It works for some, doesn't work for others. It sure works for me, thank you very much. won't reply to the rest of what you wrote, not worth it.

Where did I contradict myself?

I didnt say that relaxers are not made for black womens' hair but it DAMAGES IT, sporting wave does not have the same effect. How wouldnt I know, do I need to use relaxers to know how damaging they are? NO!!! I know dudes who realxed their hair with that s-curl nonsense and are now bald and they are MY age, they all have those chemicals that burn away not just hair but can even damage skin too. Why am I even arguing this point? Its common knowledge.

How old are you? Keep using your relaxer and try to grow it in a year or so and see if I'm lying. You'll be balding soon, just know that lol.

You havent proven me wrong anywhere so yea its best you dont argue. You don't have a leg to stand on with me so just keep it moving.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by BloodShed1: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2009
tpiah*:

so do you know of any race women dont find attractive?

abi you think just because some loyal Nigerian Nairaland women say "oh , they cant date a non-naija", therefore nobody finds other races attractive and your head dey swell?

a woman is a woman- stop fooling yourself. The fact that someone is dating blacks doesnt mean they wont date other races if they're so inclined.

Since when did I talk any of this rubbish you're talking about? Fooling myself where? Did I not mention the fact that I dont discriminate, I deal with girls of all races, I was just addressing the bullshit that alot of black women subscribe to (the bad attitude, weaving, skin-bleaching, deflecting blame and so on).
I didnt real all the way through this thread to even notice any womanliness-begging Naija men here talking about how they dont date non-Naija women. THATS THEIR PREFERENCE, I cant knock that.

Thats the problem with alot of you, you dont listen or read through the WHOLE statement, you just jump to conclusions, so eager to take offense, thats the problem with you black women, or just black people full stop, you cant check them, y'all cannot take any criticism. YEAH I'm Black but I dont subscribe to that bullshit.

tpiah*:

gosh, you desperately need some sense.

A lot of latina women have black blood- get it?

The hair you're seeing has sometimes been permed and straightened. Granted, not all of them, but even among Hispanics they have different hair lengths and textures. Dont just go around assuming because someone is Latina, therefore they have no black ancestors.

Most women in this world, change their natural appearance one way or another, so stop blowing hot air all over the place.

If artificial hair bothers you so much then dont forget to preach to your rastafarian brothers with flowing dreadlocks. Or did they tell you their butt length dreads are natural?

WHEN THE HELL DID I SAY THAT LATINAS HAVE NO BLACK IN THEM or all that other bullshit you're talking about. I beg YOU need some sense, you're just putting words in my mouth. I'm just saying that when white women try to get curves or tans, they dont have the black woman in mind, do you think alot of them even consider the fact that alot of Hispanic people have black blood in them? NO!! Do you really think that your typical Becky or Sally is gonna say ''hmmm, lemme try and get an hour-glass figure because Latina women have them and they have black blood blah blah blah''? COME ON!! And you say I have no sense, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. I cant stand black women like you.

You say a woman is a woman and blah blah, which is true, yet alot of you tend to love to differenciate yourselves from other women with your bragging and sloganising. I dont see white women talking about how they are strong white women, independent white women or all that rubbish, you might see some Asian and Hispanic women use slogans but not the way Black women do.

Alot of women change their natural appearence one way or another but that doesnt take away the fact that Black women go to the extreme and yet always come on that pro-black bullshit. That's the contradiction there. But like I said, I dont see as many Asian women getting eyelid surgery as much as I see black women wearing imitation hair, perming and damaging their hair or bleaching their skin. I cant take a woman who brags about her African features and so on and yet wears a weave or perms her hair seriously.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by informat09(m): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2009
white women are cool, they are much more liberal than black women, and they hardly play all those drama black women love to play
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by sweetpie23: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2009
informat09:

white women are cool, they are much more liberal than black women, and they hardly play all those drama black women love to play
idiot
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Horus(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2009
When you African women take on Caucasian traits (straight hair/ dyed hair / contact lenses) you give positioning power to Caucasian women. The beauty of women will be based on their terms. They will only guide you further away from your natural state. The suppression of Africans is continually enforced through black hair products like Dark &Lovely. The lovely element to them must represent the straightening of the hair as you are dark by nature. Amongst women the physical leader of the straightened hair is the white women whose race due to their weakness of genes and genetic mutations has the most variety of hair and eye colours.They have successfully converted the other races in to thinking this is an advantage in beauty when the variation appearance reflects a weakness in genes.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpiah2: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2009
Blood_Shed:

Since when did I talk any of this rubbish you're talking about? Fooling myself where? Did I not mention the fact that I dont discriminate, I deal with girls of all races, I was just addressing the bullshit that alot of black women subscribe to (the bad attitude, weaving, skin-bleaching, deflecting blame and so on).
I didnt real all the way through this thread to even notice any womanliness-begging Naija men here talking about how they dont date non-Naija women. THATS THEIR PREFERENCE, I cant knock that.

Thats the problem with alot of you, you dont listen or read through the WHOLE statement, you just jump to conclusions, so eager to take offense, thats the problem with you black women, or just black people full stop, you cant check them, y'all cannot take any criticism. YEAH I'm Black but I dont subscribe to that bullshit.

WHEN THE HELL DID I SAY THAT LATINAS HAVE NO BLACK IN THEM or all that other bullshit you're talking about. I beg YOU need some sense, you're just putting words in my mouth. I'm just saying that when white women try to get curves or tans, they dont have the black woman in mind, do you think alot of them even consider the fact that alot of Hispanic people have black blood in them? NO!! Do you really think that your typical Becky or Sally is gonna say ''hmmm, lemme try and get an hour-glass figure because Latina women have them and they have black blood blah blah blah''? COME ON!! And you say I have no sense, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. I cant stand black women like you.

You say a woman is a woman and blah blah, which is true, yet alot of you tend to love to differenciate yourselves from other women with your bragging and sloganising. I dont see white women talking about how they are strong white women, independent white women or all that rubbish, you might see some Asian and Hispanic women use slogans but not the way Black women do.

Alot of women change their natural appearence one way or another but that doesnt take away the fact that Black women go to the extreme and yet always come on that pro-black bullshit. That's the contradiction there. But like I said, I dont see as many Asian women getting eyelid surgery as much as I see black women wearing imitation hair, perming and damaging their hair or bleaching their skin. I cant take a woman who brags about her African features and so on and yet wears a weave or perms her hair seriously.

you're such an idiot and I hardly know where to start with you.

An Asian woman who is interested in white men will be more likely to have plastic surgery and bleach her skin. An Asian woman who wants to date black men will not.

Do you get my point or is it beyond your comprehension?

as per the rest of your jargon- you may not be aware its not only black women who perm and use extensions?

Just because you're black and have only been exposed to black women your whole life, does hitting up the odd white or Asian here and there now make you an expert on women of other races?

you're quite bush and ghetto.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by chiogo(f): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2009
Even the so-called contact lenses white people wear them because not all of them have the so-called 'cute' eyes. I wear contacts because I have astigmatism besides mine do not change the color of my eyes. people and their ignorance sef.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by C2H5OH(f): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2009
astimatum? na which kain warapa be that chiogo lol j/k

laser correction surgery ftw?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by oyinda3(f): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2009
astigmatism u hear. lol
@chiogo i have it in one eye i think. but the recent optician i went to last yr didn't detect it so maybe it's gone? lol
didn't know there were "cute eyes" as opposed to what? undecided
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by C2H5OH(f): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2009
4 lipsrsealed
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by oyinda3(f): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2009
cat got ur tongue? what is 4? ur becoming increasingly incomprehensible i must say lol
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by chiogo(f): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2009
oyinda.:

astigmatism u hear. lol
@chiogo i have it in one eye i think. but the recent optician i went to last yr didn't detect it so maybe it's gone? lol
As opposed to plain eyes. People always say stuff like "oh she has cute eyes" most times they refer to green or blue eyes which are synonymous to white people. I don't buy into all that crap. My eyes sure ain't green or blue but they're cute to me. they're not red. lol

LOL @ C2, you know I'm blind.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by oyinda3(f): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2009
ha i see. lol
colored eyes can be really pretty on some ppl at but anyone can have pretty eyes esp if the eyes r big. unfortunately, most times only younger kids have the big cute puppy eyes. lol
some eye colors can be scary too esp if they don't look natural. dunno the craze about colored lenses anyway. i don't buy into it either.

u use contacts? me too lol
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2009
tpiah*:

you're such an idiot and I hardly know where to start with you.

An Asian woman who is interested in white men will be more likely to have plastic surgery and bleach her skin. An Asian woman who wants to date black men will not.

Do you get my point or is it beyond your comprehension?

as per the rest of your jargon- you may not be aware its not only black women who perm and use extensions?

Just because you're black and have only been exposed to black women your whole life, does hitting up the odd white or Asian here and there now make you an expert on women of other races?

you're quite bush and ghetto.

Sometimes, I just don't know how . . . .You're so intelligent.

Tell him jor.

The idiot is just going to be coming back with more contradictory jagbajantis
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 12:47am On Aug 17, 2009
chiogo:

Even the so-called contact lenses white people wear them because not all of them have the so-called 'cute' eyes. I wear contacts because I have astigmatism besides mine do not change the color of my eyes. people and their ignorance sef.

oyinda.:

astigmatism u hear. lol

chei! all these babes with eye problem, oya i am deleting u from my woman's list, plz come and pack ur bags out of my house ooo! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by chiogo(f): 12:52am On Aug 17, 2009
oyinda.:

ha i see. lol
colored eyes can be really pretty on some ppl at but anyone can have pretty eyes esp if the eyes r big. unfortunately, most times only younger kids have the big cute puppy eyes. lol
some eye colors can be scary too esp if they don't look natural. dunno the craze about colored lenses anyway. i don't buy into it either.

u use contacts? me too lol
Yes, I use contacts. . .and glasses lol. Well, I wear the designer ones now. tongue

@na2day? good for you. At least we're doing something about it. tongue
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by C2H5OH(f): 12:54am On Aug 17, 2009
na2day?:

chei! all these babes with eye problem, oya i am deleting u from my woman's list, plz come and pack ur bags out of my house ooo! shocked shocked shocked

lol grin grin
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by oyinda3(f): 1:08am On Aug 17, 2009
chiogo:

Yes, I use contacts. . .and glasses lol. Well, I wear the designer ones now. tongue

what designer do u use?
I plan to get a new pair this year. i've used contacts exclusively all year and used nothing at all this summer ( lipsrsealed i hope it doesn't make my eye sight worse) since i forgot to bring my prescription with me n i ran out of contacts. lol

they're so damn expensive though. lol

na2day?:

ouch. lol
well, good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 1:22am On Aug 17, 2009
oyinda.:

ouch. lol
well, good riddance to bad rubbish

since u have classified urself as bad rubbish, then i am sure glad i got rid of u tongue tongue tongue

chiogo:

yes but the problem is, i don't want junior na2day? to be born with bottles in his eyes in a competitive world as this grin grin grin
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by chiogo(f): 1:47am On Aug 17, 2009
oyinda.:

what designer do u use?
I plan to get a new pair this year. i've used contacts exclusively all year and used nothing at all this summer ( lipsrsealed i hope it doesn't make my eye sight worse) since i forgot to bring my prescription with me n i ran out of contacts. lol
[b]
they're so damn expensive though. [/b]lol
Fendi.

Yes, your eye sight will be worse. lol I can't do without mine oo even to watch TV. the funny thing is I don't need it to read books. I see clearly when things are right in front of me. Yea, my contacts are $40 a box. undecided It's mostly glasses, I just think it's dorky wearing them to . . .say like a party. lmao so I wear contacts for those times.

na2day?:

yes but the problem is, i don't want junior na2day? to be born with bottles in his eyes in a competitive world as this grin grin grin
My parents didn't have eye problems. It's not always hereditary. tongue
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 1:49am On Aug 17, 2009
chiogo:

can't take the chance, i want junior to be top flight unless we go pre-screen all ur genes tongue tongue
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by chiogo(f): 1:56am On Aug 17, 2009
who's begging you sef? see this one. tongue grin
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 2:10am On Aug 17, 2009
chiogo:

who's begging you sef? see this one. tongue grin

u better beg ooo, otherwise that joker 190 wey no get better gene go bi ur portion grin grin grin
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by oyinda3(f): 2:15am On Aug 17, 2009
chiogo:

Fendi.

Yes, your eye sight will be worse. lol I can't do without mine oo even to watch TV. the funny thing is I don't need it to read books. I see clearly when things are right in front of me. Yea, my contacts are $40 a box.  undecided It's mostly glasses, I just think it's dorky wearing them to . . .say like a party. lmao so I wear contacts for those times.

yea i'm shortsighted too.
wow $40 is a lot. lol  it should be around $45 for two boxes. lol what brand is that? it's too expensive. maybe u get urs from the optometrists' the doctors always overcharge. lol just get ur prescription from them and go buy ur contacts else where. walmart or online. lol same brand for half the price. lol

Yes, your eye sight will be worse. lol

i try not to strain. it's the straining that makes eye sight bad. i use my glasses once in a while when i need to see something in the distance. lol or when i go out

@na2day it's usually not genetic silly. but i think some eyes are more predisposed to being shortsighted or something depending on the shape of the retina. just my guess.
god knows nepa ruined my eye sight. i read a lot when i was younger and strained my eyes way much than i should have under the low lights. lol
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 2:19am On Aug 17, 2009
oyinda.:

@na2day it's usually not genetic silly. but i think some eyes are more predisposed to being shortsighted or something depending on the shape of the retina. just my guess.
god knows nepa ruined my eye sight. i read a lot when i was younger and strained my eyes way much than i should have under the low lights. lol

so na poor NEPA u wan dey blame now bah? ok, b4 i add u back on the list, we go screen ur genes just to be sure that they are not short too tongue grin
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by chiogo(f): 2:20am On Aug 17, 2009
LOL yea I got it from the doctor's. . .I don't even know the name of the one I use. . . undecided I think it's acuvue. It doesn't say though.

@na2day? which one be 190? tsk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.